[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha i feel happy but i'll be happier if they give us a kiss scene. A peck and not a passionate one also can as long as they kiss but......aih, we do look desperate lmao they should end it like cunning single lady, nice kiss at the ending. Okay okay, i will stop. But not now haha

Yipee for a happy ending!! I'm still bewildered due to lack of skinship or a proper kiss in the last ep. Somehow I think maybe there's a restriction in HYS' contract? Haha cos I'm quite sure it's not on JSW's end. Lol.

But on a happier note, thanks everyone for this wonderful ride and I hope to see you all again in the other threads. :)

I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN!!! Because I have seen too many bad endings where evil people all get away with one apology and then, off they come to where I live...the good old USA...to be fixed!! AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN!!! Because I have a wedding and can imagine what our MISO couple are up to soon after that wedding!!! BLISSFUL ENDING!

Again, one happy viewer right here! AND THANK YOU FORUM, you made this special

@yaqiyuki‌" @andy78" @kbleon" @libra22‌" I want to take the time out and Thank you all for contributing with Translations, Recaps, Pics, etc.

Well, well, well" Even though I didn't see a kiss from MISO but it was indeed a Good, and Happy Ending with HTH/SARA being married. and as I'm thinking will have babies to tag along, in which it was an hell of a ride thru the ups and downs. but the two of them stuck it out, when the going got tough by holding on for the love they shared. I'am going to miss this drama and will claim it as one of my favorites, that I can take down when i want to watch. and as long as HTH/SARA is Happy then so am i. Lastly" I would like to thank everyone on this thread with their insights, thoughts, opinions, even lurkers, you all made my weekend a great with energy every time I read your posts. and also will miss you all to a fact that I hope to see you all on another thread to (SPAZZ IT THE HELL OUT) see you all soon :-h

One thing I forgot to mention, if Teddy doesn't want HYS to have a passionate kiss in any of her upcoming dramas, then he just needs to know it's obviously an actor/actress job to fulfill what is required. Even Jeon Ji Hyun from 'My Love from Another Star' had so many kiss scenes with Kim So Hyun and it was HOT! She's married but she had to do what's required without any limitations. That kiss in her drama at the end with So Hyun was off the charts! Lol.

One thing I forgot to mention, if Teddy doesn't want HYS to have a passionate kiss in any of her upcoming dramas, then he just needs to know it's obviously an actor/actress job to fulfill what is required. Even Jeon Ji Hyun from 'My Love from Another Star' had so many kiss scenes with Kim So Hyun and it was HOT! She's married but she had to do what's required without any limitations. That kiss in her drama at the end with So Hyun was off the charts! Lol.

@Liting1‌" Oh thanks for telling me about that kiss from My Love From Another Star then I can watch it and think it was HTH/ SARA kissing :-j

@yaqiyuki‌" @andy78@kbleon" Thank you for the translations and the recaps. 
To all BOAB stalkers, thank you for the past 3 months.Enjoyed reading your comments and insights.I had great fun posting the pics, gifs & videos.Hope to see u guys in other drama threads.Here's another gif that I made of our miso couple beautiful smiles.... :)
V4w8ml.gif

Archived