[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To all BOAB stalkersBOAB has finally come to an end, for the past 2 1/2 months, I've been getting up super early on weekends to catch the live streaming of BOAB, starting next week, my Sat. and Sunday will feel empty, as suggested by @libra22, just rewatch BOAB over and over to fill the void, hahahaha.  Thanks to @yaqiyuki, @andy78, @libra22 and to everyone who contributed in this thread, will definitely miss all of you.It's only been 1 1/2 hour since the drama ended and I already miss our Miso Couple, see you guys around.
P.S. I'm still upset that LKJ got to kiss Sara twice while HTH only got to kiss her once, grrrrr, not fair:(

Wow, I feel I am a cheater this morning, just reading everyone's comments but hurrying off to somewhere. Thank you @yagiyuki and @kbleon for your wonderful work all series long, I admire you for that. I will join in later to put out the fire because everyone was so distressed over no kiss....but that one kiss was played over and over about 10 times, right? LOL. I am satisfied the ending was a great one. The Genius and the Beauty put on a great show. I love them so much. It is early in the morning here but I am sure I will have a great feeling the rest of the day. Oh, by the way, the next series which follow this one has the actress of Sa Geum-Ran in it. I think she is a bully in that one?

Same here, very happy to have meet you all on this thread for the past 10 weeks!!! Enjoyed discussing, laughing, cursing, getting angry at the characters with you guys.
Will definitely be seeing you all in other threads soon! (actually I've seen some of you in other drama threads already, you know who you are :> :)) hahaha)
My weekends will be so empty from next week :(( I guess I will be one of those who will keep replaying scenes I like from this drama again and again for at least the weekends of the coming month =))
-------------------Btw @evan did you accidentally off-topic one of my posts?Pls help me to un-off topic it!!! :)) Thanks hahahaha :Dhttp://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28125691/#Comment_28125691

Awww his last gift. I hope it's not the last tweet from jsw bc he always go on hiatus after his drama ends T T btw no otp selca? Hey, i just realised after he spammed us with hys selcas no more selca from both of them. Okay teddy enough you make me mad now! Lmao what did teddy make to all of us though hahahaha he's innocent xD thanks guys for everything! I enjoyed reading your opinions, reviews on boab. Hope can see all of you again next time! Probably jsw new drama haha, ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

kbleon

said: To all BOAB stalkersBOAB has finally come to an end, for the past 2 1/2 months, I've been getting up super early on weekends to catch the live streaming of BOAB, starting next week, my Sat. and Sunday will feel empty, as suggested by @libra22, just rewatch BOAB over and over to fill the void, hahahaha.  Thanks to @yaqiyuki, @andy78, @libra22 and to everyone who contributed in this thread, will definitely miss all of you.It's only been 1 1/2 hour since the drama ended and I already miss our Miso Couple, see you guys around.

P.S. I'm still upset that LKJ got to kiss Sara twice while HTH only got to kiss her once, grrrrr, not fair:(

Can we all BOABers instead put Teddy in the room and bomb him after this? LOL! I'm waiting for the kissing scene but there's none to it. Seriously??!! Though, on a happy note, we have a good ending with the wedding taking place and the bad guys getting their deserved punishments. Ahhhh! What a relief! Now, my weekends are kinda empty. Guess I'm gonna have to start my BOAB marathon soon. Hehe. 
Thanks to all BOABers for the great,fun, friendly conversations and well done to those giving the live recaps. Really appreciate your efforts and time spent.
Last but not least, Teddy, can you break off with HYS and let her marry JSW instead? Hahaha. :P

Guest xkatieangelx

Does anyone knows what's the title of ringtone of HTH mobile? I know it was LG G3 but I can't find it... :((Can someone help me ?:-SS

PLEASE <3 :-*

This was the best ending I have ever seen in a drama, first off all the bad guys went to jail except CY but she left the country. We got a wedding and OTP all smiles and grins who could ask for more, Me, I wanted one other thing, and that was to kick the ex in-laws out of her house. The way the mother and sister's treated SR was a shame but what they did to her mother was worse. The had her locked up in mental hospital, kicked out of her home, nope, they would have to go back to the style of living the were accustom to prior to marrying GR.

Guest HeartKdrama

During the SBS drama award, HYS mentioned that the difficult of filming is the skinship part with JSW n she also confessed her love to Teddy. I guess starting ep 19, I saw a bit an awkwardness between HTH & SGR. Even in the last episode, only a slightly hug after the proposal. As u can see, SGR has her hands on her chest instead of hugging HTH back. I just didn't feel a tight chemistry as they have before ep19. And even in JSW last tweet, he posted TL Choi n GCY.

Oh I also didn't see his tweet with a picture of In Gyo-Jin. I thought they were best friends. Most of drama that JSW in In Gyo-Jin also has a cameo role. Like the Good Doctor and Cunning Single Lady. And more screen time in BOAB with HTH.

I hope Teddy n HYS work on their trust so we can see more great chemistry btwn JSW n HYS in the future project.

@yaqiyuki, i'm sorry, i must have accidentally clicked the button.  thank you so much for reminding and thanks a lot for all the works you've done here and of course, @kbleon and many others who have this forum enjoyable.

i love the ending even if there was no final kiss.  indeed, teddy must have felt jealous over JSW as their onscreen chemistry was very palpable.  although, we have been upset by the past 2 episodes a week ago, these last episodes were a great treat.  i will miss them so much that i have posted missing them in my facebook account.

i will see everyone in other k-dramas we will have have to watch these coming days!  thanks again for the fun ride here!  until next time!  fighting!
:):)

@onepink I noticed the same thing as u too, the lack of skinship between our OTP after they patched up & Sara not hugging HTH back in ep 21. In fact, there are many opportunities for the writer to add in a kiss, such as at the park where HTH found Sara, beach, proposal & wedding. Well, hope the leading lady in JSW's next drama is single & glamorous, so that we can see more kisses & skinship between the OTP :))

Guest IguanaSoap

photo551057.jpg

"Birth of a Beauty" ends on happy note, higher than usual ratings :x

SBS drama "Birth of a Beauty" ended with higher than usual ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 12th, "Birth of a Beauty" rated 7.2%, a 0.7% increase from 6.5%.

"Birth of a Beauty" had an average of 5~6% throughout its entire broadcast.

On the last episode, Han Tae-hee (Joo Sang-wook) and Sara (Han Ye-seul) had their wedding ceremony after their successful revenge, which marks a happy ending.

Meanwhile, ratings of other weekend dramas are as follows: KBS "This Is Family" (41.2%), MBC "The Legendary Witch" (27.0%), MBC "Rosy Lovers" (20.3%), and SBS "Family Outing" (4.7%)

(hancinema)

Archived