[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Drama 'Birth of a Beauty' finished with Happy Ending ([미녀의 탄생] 마지막 회, 해피엔딩 속 시청률 소폭 상승)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Han Ye-Seul in Love, Who is boyfriend Teddy? (한예슬은 열애 중.. '연인' 테디는 누구?)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Y-STAR] Han Ye-Seul in Love, Who is boyfriend Teddy? (한예슬은 열애 중.. '연인' 테디는 누구?)
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEOS!

xiashenghan

said: Hi! I'm currently watching the drama and I still have a 2 more episodes to catch up. I love the show. I think Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul fits well with the character.

Just a question. Does anybody knows what phone brand and model are they using?

credit drama troll

What do grandmothers do in dramaland?

1. Blaming People

Grandmothers in dramaland likes blaming people if a tragedy happens to their family. They always point their fingers to others first. Especially if the female lead is there, she would be grandmother’s most favorite target to blame. 

2. Breaking Relationships

Grandmothers in dramaland have too much spare time, they really pay attention to their grandchildren love life. They run around leaving scars, collecting their jar of hearts. And no matter how pretty the male or female lead is, grandmothers will oppose them. Coz kind-hearted good looking people always make grandmothers mad for no reason. 

3. Trusting A Wrong Person

Grandmothers always end up trusting the wrong person for many years, either it’s their right-hand men or their beloved evil daughters-in-law. Luckily, they always finds out the truth in the end though. 

4. Getting Obsessed With Power 

Grandmothers often become the badass chairwomen of super big companies. Just like Voldemort they want to keep the family blood in their companies pure. They try everything to make their grandsons become the CEO/president or whatever they call it. 

5. About To Faint

Stress, tired, headache, low blood pressure, high blood pressure, you name it. Grandmothers in dramaland always have the reason to about to faint. Aigoooh yah~

Thanks, @mdnora, for an accurate description of Grandmas in Korean Dramas. The same grandma in "Birth of a Beauty" appeared as grandma in "You Are the Best, Lee Soon Shin." Aish, she almost died many times because of a heart attack...but she didn't...I had to put up with her for 50 episodes. When I first saw her in this drama, I said, "oh, no." But her beginning and ending in this drama wasn't too bad. Just like other dramas, all the good fathers died. I only saw one good grandma, in "Hi, School, Love On," that one died in a middle episode. It was so sad; oh, she wasn't rich.

credit to LINK class="post-title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Maiden Orange', script; font-size: 3.2rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(222, 40, 86);"Birth of a Beauty - Episode 20 (A WookiCap)Posted by Kakashi Sensei on 1/19/2015 07:13:00 AM with 5 commentsvlcsnap-00039.pngWe are almost done, which means the show starts cleaning up its mess. Bear with me. It'll be over soon. JoAnne: I am still here. Still alive! This show will not kill me. (Healer might, though.) Lafer: I am so proud of myself for actually finishing this drama. One of the truest tests of endurance in...Read More →

credit LINK
class="post-title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Maiden Orange', script; font-size: 3.2rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(222, 40, 86);"Birth of a Beauty - Episode 21 FINAL (A WookiCap)Posted by Kakashi Sensei on 1/20/2015 12:41:00 PM with 13 commentsvlcsnap-00025.pngWe made it to the end, my friends, and everything is neatly wrapped up in this last episode. And everybody gets what they deserve. We even get a truckload full of cute. S@ki6: Such a relief! Lafer: The champagne is in hand! Actually I should have probably started drinking before I watched. becca:...Read More →

Joo Sang Wook Never Stops Smiling 

fmquu6yuabh59qnjgfeax5atj0xo2s87_zps5jek
[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Jang Moon Sun] On January 11, the after-filming party of SBS drama ‘Birth of Beauty’ was held at a restaurant in Ilsan, Kyeonggi-do.

kzofqwef1juqz8f3wzoa2wwlnm9xi3ys_zpslout

Actress Han Ye Seul, Joo Sang Wook, Shim Ee Young, Wang Ji Hye, Jung Gyeo Woon, In Kyo Jin, Lee Jong Nam, Kang Kyung Heon and Choi Jong Hwan attended the event to celebrate the last episode of their drama.

Meanwhile, ‘Birth of Beauty’ draws a story of a girl who changed her life after getting plastic surgery. The first episode aired on November 1 and it was finished on January 11. (photo by bntnews DB)

@Melchai‌" Thanks for the pics..

I agree JSW always smiling as I missed this drama with OUR MISO COUPLE so much, and was looking forward to it every weekend of getting up early to watch. and since I've recently stop watching one of my dramas after the writer is just scribble scrabbling in that drama, and it's seems all out of place that make me want to lose it ~X(

suchadiva42 said: @Melchai‌" Thanks for the pics.. I agree JSW always smiling as I missed this drama with OUR MISO COUPLE so much, and was looking forward to it every weekend of getting up early to watch. and since I've recently stop watching one of my dramas after the writer is just scribble scrabbling in that drama, and it's seems all out of place that make me want to lose it ~X(

I was watching SBS drama award performance and I think I saw our OTP closely talking to each other at 0:42. It's kind of dark but they are the ones standing. Let me know if I'm wrong? If it happens to be true, then they really seem close during the drama. I'm sure they are good friends already!  ;;) :x

Archived