Add and Subtract Game

Admin

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Which episode are you on?

Have to start with 7th ep. Now that the big baddie is out with 2 eps to go, I'm scared that they will bring in someone worse. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Have to start with 7th ep. Now that the big baddie is out with 2 eps to go, I'm scared that they will bring in someone worse. Sighh. 

Wow! You're ahead of @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What the RickRoll'D hell? Are we in a loop?!?! He can go back in time now? 

You made it to ep 7 then :D

@joccu Nice that you are picking up My Happy Ending! A lot of people are! The drama thread is getting more and more members joining the discussion.

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon I have completed all the eps. I just have one question. What made you think that I would enjoy a show like this?!?! I can't stand too much gore, violence, blood. I had to stop watching the show while eating because I couldn't swallow. This is a very good show but I'm not the right audience for it. Let me just go and rewatch shopping king louie. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I have completed all the eps. I just have one question. What made you think that I would enjoy a show like this?!?! I can't stand too much gore, violence, blood.

Because you love oppas and this one included a lot of them. :loolz:

PS. You binge watched it, didn't you? So it couldn't have been half bad? :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Because you love oppas and this one included a lot of them. 

PS. You binge watched it, didn't you? So it couldn't have been half bad? :joy:

It was not at all bad. It was really good. There was not one dull moment. There was no scene or shot that was unnecessary or out of place in the whole drama. They have done a really good job. All the oppas did their jobs well. And the theme of the show too is something very much needed to be discussed right now more than ever. 

But...I have said this before...I watch dramas to escape realism. I dont want my dramas to show me the dark sides of the society I'm living in. I'm already aware of all that. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

It was not at all bad. It was really good. There was not one dull moment. There was no scene or shot that was unnecessary or out of place in the whole drama. They have done a really good job. All the oppas did their jobs well. And the theme of the show too is something very much needed to be discussed right now more than ever. 

So it wasn't a waste of your time then, Ms. Koko? You watched a very impactful drama!

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But...I have said this before...I watch dramas to escape realism. I dont want my dramas to show me the dark sides of the society I'm living in. I'm already aware of all that. Lol. 

I know, but I think you will remember this drama longer than you will remember season 3 of Hospital Playlist. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I are preparing it as we speak. :D

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

season 3 of Hospital Playlist. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and I are preparing it as we speak

Are we still on that?!?! Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

You know what you guys should do? Write a season 3 for Death's Game. You can include more oppas who were not there in the previous two seasons. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

who was your favorite character?

There is no favourite character. Most were miserable and pitiful. Some were psychopaths. How to choose a favourite character in this? I guess the one that made a impact was the cop character. He was one step ahead of the villain at all times. It was delightful to watch him. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Democratic Party Hello GIF by The Democrats

Just downloaded episodes of Extraordinary Attorney Woo and episodes of Backstreet  Rookie for upcoming travel days. Looking forward to getting back into some dramas. Death’s Game does not sound like my cup of tea, though! :skull: 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I guess the one that made a impact was the cop character. He was one step ahead of the villain at all times. It was delightful to watch him. 

He was @joccu's and my favorite character too! He was just too cool and he made the biggest impact to the story.

public?exp=1704757321&sig=d6bf4ee8770004

public?exp=1704757321&sig=c3738c0676aab6

14 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Just downloaded episodes of Extraordinary Attorney Woo and episodes of Backstreet  Rookie for upcoming travel days.

Are you FINALLY returning to us and the Eurovision Song Contest?!?!??!

Sexy Sax Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@agenth @LeftCoastOppa VASAviation got a hold of the radio transmissions of the coast guard plane, ATC and JAL airbus.

Looking increasingly like the coast guard plane made a mistake… :tears: Am also not sure how tower didn’t detect that the coast guard plane was lined up on the runway for 43 seconds? This to me sounds like tower also missed an alert / weren’t paying attention to ground radar? 

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2