Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, joccu said:

He would be so good at villain. 

Irresistible villain, yes. It would be good to see him in that role. The Pipeline was a good example, I think. And villains those days are written better than SL, so maybe there is a better chance?

(136)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206  my opponent has always looked hot. He just had a bad choice of dramas. Honestly would love to see him again playing a villain. He would be so good at villain. 

open ending are the worst. 

I like him in DOOM honestly, more than the ML in that drama ...  oops (no offence)

My first time noticed him there.

Agree on the choice of dramas @joccu

He looks cute as the BF in Doom, and appealingly more attractive as a silent, cold killer.   TBH, his voice is dang cool.

134 C

Just now, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Me too. Can't forget that

M-A-N-N-E-R, or "because I'm the pretties here". Those small things were so nice, and catchy. 

ahh, we have something in common :partyblob:

I watched it. It was sad and I cried a lot :criesariver:

The ending was open as was suggested by the many tweets. They could have been clearer about it but glad Joongryeon found peace.

The heart to heart talk between the spouses, the smile between them in the end and the fact that Ryeon was still wearing the makeup her husband liked suggests to me that they were heading for happiness together.

At least that's what I am gonna choose to believe.

But I think the writers did a blunder by not letting people see the ship sail more clearly in the end - as this was one that the audience wanted from ep 1 or 2 already.

Not the worst drama ending ever, but not a stellar one either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Idylla Kaizoku  pipeline was good.  

Thank you @joccu for the video clip on The Scholar Who Walks The Night.   He looks amazingly evil and sexy , of which a few of his photos were poste here, found from the web but did not know source of drama.

ImageGood GIF by Sdigital Atelier

Gonna ZZZZ soon - Goodnight Chingus !
Sleeping GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

The ending was open as was suggested by the many tweets. They could have been clearer about it but glad Joongryeon found peace.

The heart to heart talk between the spouses, the smile between them in the end and the fact that Ryeon was still wearing the makeup her husband liked suggests to me that they were heading for happiness together.

At least that's what I am gonna choose to believe.

I read about the make up too - at least they are together. 
Wonder whether they will put these 2 in a new drama?   

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wonder whether they will put these 2 in a new drama?   

They should! Chemistry like this is hard to come by!

I can only count on one hand kdramas where I've seen chemistry like this before. Who knew Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk would work this well? :wub:

Question to peeps:

- Which kdramas have had the best romantic chemistry between the leads? (LITC and My Mister don't qualify)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

But I think the writers did a blunder by not letting people see the ship sail more clearly in the end - as this was one that the audience wanted from ep 1 or 2 already.

That's really too bad :(. Especially since it didn't seem like a controversial ship. And what's the use of all that chemistry if it doesn't pay off?

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Question to peeps:

- Which kdramas have had the best romantic chemistry between the leads? (LITC and My Mister don't qualify)

bts GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

They should! Chemistry like this is hard to come by!

I can only count on one hand kdramas where I've seen chemistry like this before. Who knew Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk would work this well? :wub:

Question to peeps:

Yea, I was surprised as well that Kim Hee Sun clicked so well with Lee SH.     I knew her from The Faith with Lee Min Ho, and Lee Soo Hyuk from the Doom.

Well, for the selected dramas I have watched -  the pairing, to me, must have a certain level of chemistry, be it on or off screen, with great plot & flow including editing.   For this year, one of them would be The Red Sleeves.  

130 C

Am still reading the reviews on the above couple.   Most hoping for a more blissful ending between the two.  Who knows ... hope someone writes a drama for this pair.

33 minutes ago, joccu said:

pipeline was good

Definitely!

spacer.png

I didn't manage to watch much of The Scholar to be honest, but I liked Gwi. So mysterious and full of desire. Like a vampire I've imagined would be. 

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Who knew Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk would work this well? :wub:

I've read it was a surprise to everyone. Nobody expected for them to click this well. 

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which kdramas have had the best romantic chemistry between the leads? (LITC and My Mister don't qualify)

Don't know, honestly. Probably because I don't watch too much romances, and the one I did I don't remember.

:sweats:

(128)

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

For me the best chemistry I've seen in a kdrama have been (in no particular order)

• Tomorrow (Joongreyon)
  • Secret (Love) (Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum nailed it)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (silly drama yes, but it really did feel like they were in love :D )
  • Fated to Love You (Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara nailed it the second time around)

The Taiwanese drama Down With Love has some amazing chemistry as well despite it being a comedy. They sell the romance so well. :wub:

I don't watch a lot of romance dramas, so my list is a bit limited. :sweats:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1