Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Who are they? Which drama are they from? and who is the second lead here? I have so many questions, I guess :rubchin:

+2

True Beauty ,  webtoon adaptation kdrama , Cha EunWoo- lead man 

Moon GaYoung - lead woman 

Hwang InYeop Is second lead 

:tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

true beauty ,  webtoon adaptation kdrama , Cha EunWoo- lead man 

Moon GaYoung - lead woman 

Hwang InYeop Is second lead 

:tounge_wink:

+2

Wow, I did not recognize Moon Ga Young here, but Cha Eun Woo is the lead guy here? This dude could hardly act in Gangnam Beauty, don't know about Rookie Historian. :rubchin:

I don't think I know the 2nd ML too 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Wow, I did not recognize Moon Ga Young here, but Cha Eun Woo is the lead guy here? This dude could hardly act in Gangnam Beauty, don't know about Rookie Historian. 

I don't think I know the 2nd ML too 

+2

moon Ga Young  can’t see how she gonna play ugly here , normally I don’t like webtoon adoption drama , it’s give me headaches reading how disappointed the  fan of webtoon are with drama 

I think second lead some kind of model 

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@mirmz it´s something people eat in thanksgiving.  it different kind of potato.  it pretty good.  my mother like to make it. So I had it for dinner today.

yes ik what a yam is. i just don't really hear the word "yam" being used very often. usually people just call them sweet potatoes, altho they're 2 different foods. they're kind similar in taste but yams are more starchy and sweet potatoes (according to the name) are sweeter. if u enjoy eating yams u should try sweet potato pie! my aunt makes the BEST sweet potato pie. 

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 6

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@mirmz I like to make sweet potato fries.  maybe i will try the pie someday. 

oooooooooh friesssss yummmmmm

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu you will reach it, I believe in you 

aww thank u <3

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pompyavi said:

I guess he is typecasted in action-romance. His last two projects of rom-com were bad choices. I like his acting but I read somewhere that he doesn't read the script also completely before accepting.

Ji Chang Wook oppa doesn't read the script completely before accepting.....? :scream:

Oppa!

Parks And Recreation Side Eye GIF

Well that explains a lot. Seems he just read the first page of all the scripts he received since he came out of the military.

@joccu That is so cute :love: Saw that one, but went with a light gray one instead.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1