Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Funny thing is, he didn't do it to his laptop. He spilled milk on his friend's laptop 

Ouch!    I will be gross ... unless all my back-up up to date and the person willing to replace one

Soccer Ball Hits Reporter in Head | Gifrific

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Min2206 said:

Ouch!    I will be gross ... unless all my back-up up to date and the person willing to replace one

I don't really what happened, but that guy had bought accidental damage warranty while buying the laptop, so he got the parts replaced without touching his pocket. But yeah, any one would go crazy over it. They did have a fight, but then it was all an accident so it was resolved pretty soon. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

He spilled milk on his friend's laptop

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Ouch!    I will be gross

i'm not sure about milk but, spilled soymilk onto carpet is super gross too! especially if u can't get it out asap... the stain and the stale stench after that... it happened in office before and it was, gross hahahaha

Shake Oops GIF by DoorDash

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl wahh.. 18 Again ep10.. i wish mondays would come faster.. although i hate the work along with it

Only Kdramas, Tv series, anime/manga and stuff like this can make people wish for Mondays to come faster :loolz:

I am still wondering, should I wait for it to end and binge-watch it or catch it and follow it. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1