Add and Subtract Game

Admin

It's more like we're the only ones left :tongue:

We had a good run for a while, but many of the subtractors left after they kept battling me alone. When they left, Phykil came along to boost the addition team, but we had no competition anymore :) 

@phikyl It was okay-ish. Certainly not the best I've seen, but also not the worst. Hated the open ending. I need closure lol :D 

After Scarlet Heart: Ryeo I also watched Signal, 1% of Anything, The K2 and The Facetale Season 1: Cinderia. That last one was unintentional (I needed to watch something during lunch and decided on a random drama) but still quite entertaining and informative lol :D 

@seasons32 I actually, really enjoyed it. Yoona is georgous (well, duh), but Ji Chang Wook is also doing a good job. Some say he's better in Healer and I'll admit he is. But he still kicks serious behind in The K2. There's a lot of action going on, that coupled with the romance, made it a very nice way to spend some time for me :) 

@CamelKnight Yes... The open ending killed me. Although according to some places, there have been talks about a season 2 [Chinese version had an S2 but the book ends at the end of S1]

And what the heck is that 'Facetale S1' show?! I've never even heard of that!

@seasons32 do it. I wasn't disappointed with Yoona's acting at all. In fact, I think she really rocked it. She had great facial acting (crying, looking scared, stuff like that) and she's always pretty to look at :)
The sound of heart? A K-Drama?

@phikyl I'll probably watch it, but most likely if it's been out for ages since SC:R really didn't do much for me. I can see the potential for part 2, if set in modern times, but to be quite honest, that's been done too...

It's on Viki. Now listen... I merely wanted a new show to watch and picked something random. I didn't read the description like I should've...The Facetale, Season 1: Cinderia is a short drama with each episode taking about 6-8 minutes. I think there are like 8 episodes so it's over pretty quickly. It's about a girl who works for a make up company and is ugly but with the use of her magical make up box, she's transformed to a stunning beauty, obtaining love in the process. Half the show is about, yes I actually watched this part too, how to do different styles of make up. The story is pretty well told, even if the actors are relatively unknown. As the make up stuff takes up about half the show, each episode in effect takes only 3-5 minutes and it's amazing what they can do with that amount of time really :). It's pretty funny too so if you've got a chance and an hour to spare, watch it :)