Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@CamelKnight Ew. Yeah, that part about Netflix sucks. I shouldn't have to wait until the next season is about to start before I get the episodes from last season. Especially when I'm paying for the service. I could understand if it was a free service giving the delays, but not when you have to pay to use it.

@phikyl In some cases it's more than 2 seasons we're running behind here in the Netherlands. Like we've only just discovered television...

Ahwell...

@CamelKnight 2 seasons?! That's ridiculous! And here I thought it was bad to end up one season behind...

@phikyl Yeah it's really bad. Arrow is running two seasons behind. Top Gear is even worse. Eventhough it's a British series, the US has all seasons (well, seasons 7 up to like 13 or 14 since before season 7 or so it's from the 60's or what have you) while the Dutch version only had like 3 or 4 seasons. And not even the newest either :(. It sucks to be left out lol. 

Reminds me of school :o 

@phikyl yup, pirating is indeed bad because they made it so. In this day and age, with the other side of the world literally not even a second away, it's just plain stupid that I need to wait 2 years to catch up to the US. Netflix is breaking barriers, but it's going too slow to make a serious dent. And it's library is too small. Most pirates wouldn't mind paying for the content they download, as long as they can get it whenever they want. Rules enforced by those companies are outdated. They know it, but it's just more lucrative. Or so they think.
I personally think that if they offered a proper service, they'd earn at least Twice (Cheer Up) what they're earning now.

• Like 1