Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Wow! Look at how much this has been picked up again! :D 

@angelangie You need to recruit some subtractors because you're about to lose FAST this way!

@packmule3 nice to have you here again! Why are you calling me a weird chap? I'm not weird. Just... old...

Still not as old as you though :D 

@Lmangla Nice of you to join in too! Rules (I did not invent them...) state that you can only add or subtract 2 to the previously posted number. As you're in the addition team, your goal is to add 2 untill we reach 1000. Can't post as a reply to your own post though!

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@packmule3 u no like me any more? :D 

haha with the 2 of us against them? well better than me alone :D:D:D 

I still lurrrve you, @angelangie

Why can't we form brand new teams? For instance, the 30 and over versus the 29 and under. Like @Lmangla, I don't like you alone in Team Subtract. 

@Lmangla, @phikyl, @emiry32, which team will you belong to? 

@emiry32, how do you like your romcom, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon? I should post something there tonight, and tag some of the ladies from Goblin. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

which team will you belong to? 

Team under 29. =X

Yeah yeah.. babies up in here. :tongue: 

I can't remember if you tagged me @packmule3 or if I discovered the game as I was lurking in your profile in the days of R88. ./shrug. oh well, I'm here now! :lol: 

20 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Why? What's up? Is today a bad day for you? :( Can we help? 

if it is neither good or bad, then what do we call it? ordinary day? hahahaha.... am in the midst of moving over the weekend @packmule3 and swimming in packing boxes. so I was too tired to figure out how exactly the thread works. thought  that it was one of those annoying math exam questions where they give a series of numbers and we are supposed to figure out a pattern or something..  kekekek..... see, I always think too literally and in some tangent. do you remember when I was wondering why kpop group f(x) was named after some math equation? LOL :lol::lol:

@CamelKnight - so we only add 2. and 1000 is the goal? so does the thread reset once we reach 1000 or something?. @angelangie - too bad we can't change the rules because otherwise I would give you company in team subtract. hahahah..

• Like 1

@angelangie ~ I am actually looking forward to the change! hahahahha.. folks keep saying that we have stayed in this place for so long and I think they feel more bad than we do! hahhahahah :D but when you live in a rental, you always know that at some point, you have to move on to another... so off we go!

cici34.gif

• Like 1

okay. I'm in, too.

I think this number game is just an excuse for us ladies plus Camelknight to hang out and chat about anything. 

Give me a rocking chair and knitting needles, and I'm all set. 

Do you need to bring in anything special to your new abode to usher in good luck? Something about feng shui? I keep on hearing that feng shui from some of my friends. 

• Like 1

@packmule3 ~ hahahah. we might as well do random chatting. not like we can  a mathematical proof discussion because we are in the add/subtract thread to stay on theme. kekekek :lol:.. yea we have a local version of feng shui kinds but I am not really sure how it works. our current house owner is planning to renovate which is why we are moving on. we don't really believe in it and so not sure how the stuff works but we were shocked at how much he paid for one of those consultants. (something over $1500)... and it is really strange. apparently, the feng shui can change and we were like huh? so the original house was built by the old man and he passed away few years back and now, the son owns it. so the old man definitely built the house after looking at all of that kind of stuff but it can apparently change from one generation to another since the old man is gone...  when we go house hunting, we just look at which direction it is facing (to avoid becoming totally hot), the amount of windows and light, whether it is in the direction of the wind, if the kitchen is airy and if there is storage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

Team under 29. =X

Yeah yeah.. babies up in here. :tongue: 

I can't remember if you tagged me @packmule3 or if I discovered the game as I was lurking in your profile in the days of R88. ./shrug. oh well, I'm here now! :lol: 

Haha. I'm always shocked to find out how young you are @phikyl. :) 

And yes, it's possible you followed me here because you were lurking in my profile. (Stalker!!) At any rate, I'm glad you're here. 

@Lmangla is also one of my longtime friends here on soompi. How long has it been now, Lmangla? Four years??!

Now, I know for sure I tagged her to join the WGM (We got married) thread because at that time, she was reluctant to watch other couples in pretend marriages. :D But now she's one of the mainstays in that thread.  

BTW, why didn't you sign up to be a mod for that forum, @Lmangla? You're well-qualified.

hahahah... if I did, I think my mom would kill me. she thinks I spend already too much time online as it is. :lol: so yea, no mod duty for me. :D and yea, it has been about 4 years I think.. joined a little bit before taegui (global we got married season 1) aired.

3 hours ago, packmule3 said:

I'm always shocked to find out how young you are

Does that mean I sound old?! ./gasp :lol: 

Nope, sorry. I have a few years to go still before I can think about joining the 30 and up club. :wink: As for the stalking... yep. I admit it. LOL. It's not my fault you posted insightful essays on TWO of the threads I was frequenting at the time [since I was doing my W&C rewatch at the same time].

I still have not touched WGM but I hear some of the couples are insanely cute. I still prefer my ships to be entirely fictional.... So I have hopped on the Delena ship thanks to @kokodus prodding me to watch the show. :lol: 

@packmule3 The drama's going great! I really like watching it :D Not too fluffy and action-packed – just my cup of tea :lol: Oh and I'd be Team 29 and under ^^

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh you are watching Strong Woman too unnie? i did too but i stop at episode 4 cause i wanted it to air more and then marathon it at a go......hate the wait like always.....i didnt watch Goblin though....gave up half way cause the story didnt hold me :x despite it have charming cast 

Ahh I see...the wait is also painful. I'm waiting for Friday to come for a new episode but the week is moving so slow! My friends have actually told me to watch Goblin but I haven't had the chance to. After Hwarang, I wanted to watch it but SWDBS caught my eye :tongue: Maybe after SWDBS??? 

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

oh you are watching Strong Woman too unnie? i did too but i stop at episode 4 cause i wanted it to air more and then marathon it at a go......hate the wait like always.....i didnt watch Goblin though....gave up half way cause the story didnt hold me :x despite it have charming cast 

I know that feeling. I hate having to wait too!

Watch Goblin though. Seriously. It's the best drama I've seen. Period. This is the drama I'm going to tempt my wife with. I've seen loads of good ones (just look at my MD profile) but this one seriously topped it all.

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if it is neither good or bad, then what do we call it? ordinary day? hahahaha.... am in the midst of moving over the weekend @packmule3 and swimming in packing boxes. so I was too tired to figure out how exactly the thread works. thought  that it was one of those annoying math exam questions where they give a series of numbers and we are supposed to figure out a pattern or something..  kekekek..... see, I always think too literally and in some tangent. do you remember when I was wondering why kpop group f(x) was named after some math equation? LOL :lol::lol:

@CamelKnight - so we only add 2. and 1000 is the goal? so does the thread reset once we reach 1000 or something?. @angelangie - too bad we can't change the rules because otherwise I would give you company in team subtract. hahahah..

When we reach 1000 (or 0 if the subtractors win), we start again at 500. Fair middle for everyone :)

• Like 3