Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Sometimes no matter what you are currently watching something inside you says STOP!  It's as if your mind or maybe it's your heart that is needing something you're just not getting or feeling at the moment.   It's like pausing and going back to a scene or even an OST that still lingers within you...

Boss & Me...                                                                                                       Ten Miles Peach Blossom...

maxresdefault.jpg      tumblr_ol64zqv6In1ql8ucuo1_500.gif

Descendants Of The Sun...

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Seems like an Asian thing . In my national language , Malay, they do the same . They call their husbands “Abang” or short form “bang” which means older brother. But it’s not a practice for the Chinese . I won’t call my Husband “ge ge “ !  Yikes 

+2

I am agreed!!! Not a practice for Chinese bcoz no GF will call her BF “ge ge” too but Korean is different. If I am not mistaken, Oppa is especially use only by female to address an older male.

While GeGe is uses by every living thing under the sky to address an older male....So it’s more of a gesture of respect 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, dotonly said:

@abnoch are you in Lombok? Earthquake again yesterday, are you alright?

I'm not. Still in East Indonesian. My friends there, multiple eartquakes still occure. Pray for those in the area.

I think I will volunteered there next week after I'm done here. Before starting work at middle September. Will take care cc: @triplem

Sorry MIA mode again. 

• Like 2