Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am currently watching 

judge from hell

What comes after love

Judge from Hell I will continue to watch and WCAL Only watched one episode the ML has such a lovely smile. Interested to see how their relationship goes. I’m kind of hoping for a happy ending. @4evrkdrama🤞

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng @WeunXK @rocat Am behind on No Gain, No Love. Won't be able to watch the last 2 episodes until the weekend or early next week. Actually, am behind on all my dramas.

:crybaby:

Just too busy at work right now.

@partyon works should be our priority☝️ 😇 dramas can  wait . and also waiting your POV of No Gain No Love,(when you are not busy🙂) just  glad/happy not to see amnesia thing.

-------

when I saw this pic. of CEW my first impression was he's holding an ice cream🍦🤣🤣

PRHjbJum?format=jpg&name=small

@Mikimoto_US released a behind-the-scenes video of the Global Brand Ambassador Dilraba's new campaign shooting.
crWeibo: MIKIMOTO御木本

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

KimYooJung for Bobbi Brown’s Luxe Matte Liquid Lipstick .👸gorgeous!❣️ Image

i really can’t with this chicken hat 😆

=====

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

In the mood for something crispy deep fried to dip in spicy sauce or vinegar. 😆

@MayanEcho was that chicken skins?(first pic.):yum: is good with anykind of drinks🍹🍻

Tall glasses of pineapple mojitos with straws and pineapple wedge garnishes.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Mad, mad week.

I am so glad Friday is on its way here. 

@4evrkdrama @WeunXK @partyon

I had No Gain No Love playing in the background last night and caught bits and pieces enough to know what generally happened.

Spoiler

Happy ending for the main couple! I thought the English speaking sister was a nice diversion- fooled me. Kekeke. Their conversation in English was quite unnatural. Heh.

ML was stoic right to the end…my gawd.

Can he be more stony? 

Stone Flying GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

What comes after love looks interesting though. Maybe over the weekend…

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2

It’s national boyfriend day! quote with a kdrama character that is your favourite fictional boyfriend?Girlfriend Ok GIF by BuzzFeed

c.https://x.com/PopCrave/status/1841689631126954293  @partyon @rocat @gm4queen @4evrkdrama💗

------

Food · Trending

Chicken Big Mac

McDonald's is *finally* bringing the Chicken Big Mac to the USA on October 10th for a limited time! This is the @McDonalds

Big Mac you all know, but instead of beef you get two tempura battered chicken patties (different than the McChicken). Are you excited?🤔

Imagehttps://www.foodandwine.com/mcdonalds-chicken-big-mac-8722035

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, WeunXK said:

t’s national boyfriend day! quote with a kdrama character that is your favourite fictional boyfriend?

Well, if he’s Korean, you know who. If he’s Chinese, I am going to have a hard time cherry picking. 😆

episode 1 meow GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/2/2024 at 9:22 PM, partyon said:

I don't know where she is or what she's doing, but my guess is one of these:

1) She found Choi Jin Hyuk oppa - her ex-hubby - in Switzerland (where he has been traveling for the last 2 weeks) and has turned into a sasaeng fan stalking him and asking him out for fondue

2) She is STILL looking for a destination for her upcoming vacation, and has decided not to get out of her war bunker until she's booked every single ticket and hotel required. :glasses:

3) Her drama slump is over and she's locked in her bedroom doing drama marathon after drama marathon of all the best dramas featuring her Secret oppa...

1) What's he doing in Switzerland?

2) I finally managed to get a ticket. Overpriced but c'est la vie. Now I'm trying to optimise my itinerary and book the rest!

3) 

This too. I've been watching Dear Hyeri and What Comes after Love while researching!

Any other dramas I should watch? 

+2

• Wiggle 1

I'm happy to see Astro  together again❣️

Spoiler

===

Xiao Zhan Weibo updated: May we all be smooth and healthy. "Happy Birthday!"🎈Happy 33rd Birthday Xiao Zhan! 💕🫶🏼

Spoiler

#the untamed from 一声晚宁,两世交替

===

• Blob 1