Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

21 hours ago, partyon said:

Pray tell, do you prefer the rap line's songs or the vocal line's songs?

Vocal of course, give me a good high note and I will be happy as a puppy for days. A song gets much better with decreasing amounts of rap lines.  

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

Wow your list is extensive. I had only heard of fire before I became a fan of them. Lol. I feel like you have already passed this grade with this list. LOL. What do you say @partyon? Maybe a few more songs we can add. 

Here you go...one of my favourite. 

And this touched my heart, when I listened to it the first time. I almost cried you know. 

+7

Mikrokosmos sounds nice, I like it.

Magic Shop lost it's magic.

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Am adding some of the rap line's songs. They're my favorite anyway. 

@Dhakra needs to rank them all though.

1. Ddaeng

2. Outro: Tear

3. Bonus: Agust D (that's Yoongi's alter ego) Daechwita

Okay Noona, these will be some hard moments for us. You can hunt me with rap songs for days, so ranking them is really is extremely difficult for me. It's less about what I like more, but rather which song annoys me less and is over quickly. 

And in addition to that, to your unfortunate, Agust D is probably the rapper I dislike the most, I didn't even know it was Suga (lol), but I remember he had a song a couple of years ago and it annoyed me to death, because not only sounded it bad, it had this usual "bad boy"-image, that's so superficial and implausible. I remember it was during a time where I liked many songs and jumped on every chart ranking I could find and watched every Music Show every morning and everytime I saw him, I was like "please make it stop". 

Let me see if I find this torture.....

Spoiler

Omg I can remember it like it's yesterday, who names a song after himself? It still don't like it at all. After that, he lost my ears forever. 

But I mean, I am not his audience, I own every Davichi & Park Hyo Shin Album, so I am into vocals.

But for the ranking. I think it's your sequence.

1.  Ddaeng

2. Tear

3. Daechwita

• Unamused 1

45 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

And in addition to that, to your unfortunate, Agust D is probably the rapper I dislike the most, I didn't even know it was Suga (lol), but I remember he had a song a couple of years ago and it annoyed me to death, because not only sounded it bad, it had this usual "bad boy"-image, that's so superficial and implausible. I remember it was during a time where I liked many songs and jumped on every chart ranking I could find and watched every Music Show every morning and everytime I saw him, I was like "please make it stop". 

Let me see if I find this torture.....

Let me take this @partyon 

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind??!?!?! Suga is the most brilliant rapper in the world, he is the fastest in BTS and he has such a deep sexy voice, I can't believe you are saying all this after hearing him in MIC Drop and boy with luv. I luuuurvvvvve his rapping portions particularly in these 2 songs. But that is not all, the genius he is, he has written plenty of BTS songs himself. I know your taste in pretty much everything is bad, but this is unacceptable. 

• Unamused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

And in addition to that, to your unfortunate, Agust D is probably the rapper I dislike the most, I didn't even know it was Suga (lol)

383c327bcdb5e584d0a7aa71a0faca548b5ed2e8

Trying not to lose my cool here.... :fear:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Omg I can remember it like it's yesterday, who names a song after himself? It still don't like it at all. After that, he lost my ears forever. 

8870d058daa3e9be763d6c0ad30f1d63.gif

What am I even reading?!?!??! :rage: This kind of betrayal could even be  grounds for disowning a dongsaeng, you know. :onfirex:

This is a serious situation .... :smashes:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I remember he had a song a couple of years ago and it annoyed me to death, because not only sounded it bad, it had this usual "bad boy"-image, that's so superficial and implausible.

Oh, you mean as superficial and implausible as the "good girl" and "natural beauty" image your girl groups are trying to push?

Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

46 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Thank you Ms. Koko! :fullofhearts:Big hug to you! 🤗

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@MayanEcho Today's news about the Byeon Woo Seok airport security scandal...

1st news:

Byeon Woo Seok’s “Airport Security” Controversy Makes The Front Page Of Popular Korean Newspaper

This is the first time since the ‘Burning Sun’ scandal.
post2-27.jpg

2nd news:

Actor Byeon Woo Seok’s Security Could Get Sued By Incheon Airport Following Massive Controversy

“Unautharized activities by security firm…”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/actor-byeon-woo-seok-security-get-sued-incheon-airport-following-massive-controversy/

3rd news:

Police Begin Pre-Booking Investigation For Bodyguards Involved In Byeon Woo Seok’s “Airport” Controversy

The situation is getting more severe.
post5-27.jpg

4th news:

Security Team CEO Apologizes To Byeon Woo Seok For Damaging His Image

They will not use the same method when on duty.

5th news:

Byeon Woo Seok’s Heartbreaking Change In Behavior At The Airport Amid Security Controversy

It is a huge change to in the past.
FD2870-10-1.jpg

- no number -

+2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind??!?!?! Suga is the most brilliant rapper in the world, he is the fastest in BTS and he has such a deep sexy voice, I can't believe you are saying all this after hearing him in MIC Drop and boy with luv. I luuuurvvvvve his rapping portions particularly in these 2 songs. But that is not all, the genius he is, he has written plenty of BTS songs himself. I know your taste in pretty much everything is bad, but this is unacceptable. 

The most brilliant rapper by which standards? Because he is in the most famous group in korea? Please. I don't care about how sexy his voice is, but that stuff just isn't going to cut it. I told you I don't like rap in general, female rappers are as bad as their male counterparts. 

The only rapper I was able to listen to was Zico, but even his rapping is questionable in most songs. 

If you don't want to hear me critize anyone's rapping, don't show me rapsongs. Korean is too much of a beautiful language to waste it on rapping.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Trying not to lose my cool here.... 

What am I even reading?!?!??! :rage: This kind of betrayal could even be  grounds for disowning a dongsaeng, you know. 

Noona, do what you have to do. Your choice, I am not going against my ways to like something I don't. ^_^

After all, you put me in this class and made me go through all these courses, @kokodus could have told you what you signed up to, I never hold anything back. Sister knows this better than anyone. 

Oh, you mean as superficial and implausible as the "good girl" and "natural beauty" image your girl groups are trying to push?

That's fake as hell too. Could have told you this before. Kpop is about selling fun and fantasies. And female Idols are nowadays covered with plastic surgery and beauty correcting. The "good girl" image is much better than this fake "bad girl" image though, which entertainments try to sell like crazy these days. 80% of new girl group debuts are with the same generic sound and any bad, strong, independant, girl group vibe.

They act like their bad girl and you know, the worst thing they have ever done is not washing their hands after the bathroom.

You can try and go after my girlgroups, @kokodus tries it for years, but I can tell you, I know 98% of it is garbage too. I am as picky of a listener than I am picky with K-Dramas. 

Gimme more to rank. You haven't even shown me the good stuff about BTS I actually like. 

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Gimme more to rank. You haven't even shown me the good stuff about BTS I actually like. 

There are just so many.....but I have to warn you, and you must have noticed this already too, every song has some rap portions in them because the 3 rappers in BTS predominantly write their songs. 

But I think you might like these...

On 7/16/2024 at 1:25 AM, WeunXK said:

he look liked Wu Lei in this pic🤔

That’s a nice pic! Looks healthy!

But I think Wu Lei has a better personal trainer. :yum:

On 7/16/2024 at 12:28 AM, partyon said:

say, give him something more to eat....

Lolz! That too.
Poor fella, so thin; must be working hard. 

BWS mobbed upon his return - still popular (for many reasons) despite the airport shenanigans 
spacer.png

CTO 

• Like 1

+2

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

There are just so many.....but I have to warn you, and you must have noticed this already too, every song has some rap portions in them because the 3 rappers in BTS predominantly write their songs. 

But I think you might like these...

Nonono, rap-lines IN songs are fine, it's common in KPop and pretty much every group does it. If they are done well they are actually quite fine, they will never knock me off my feet, but it's okay. But pure rapsongs are just not my cup of tea, presenting them to me is like a deer standing in bright daylight in front of a hunter. 

You can't be surprised if I rip it apart. 

1. Oh I remember SAVE ME, I actually know this song. I really like it. Thanks for remembering me about it sis. 

2 + 3 are fine, but nothing I would consider adding to my playlist. 

18 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm so done. 😡

^_^ I add another to my list.

:twerk2:

Am I free now? Does my teacher throw me off class?

18 hours ago, kokodus said:

With @Dhakra? Makes sense. He has this ability to make people infuriated. It's a natural talent of his. 

Few more songs @Dhakra

It's funny cause it's true. But if I like something, I can love it with the same passion aswell. Blood, Sweat & Tears for example? Pure art. The song has such a weirdly satisfying artistic style, I would put it in museums. 

1. Black Swan is nice to watch, the melody and overall vibe are great too, but somehow there is not much happening throughout the song, I need this touch of melodramatic aspects in a song, in Germany we call it 'Weltschmerz'. I think @partyon might understand it, I think there still is no proper translation of it. It's like the own inner feeling of own problems being bigger than anything else. 

2. I like it. Exactly what I meant previously. Harmonies, a little dramatic, heavenly vibe, sounds almost like a ballad. Thanks for sharing. Might even get a 14-day-trial in my playlist.

3. Oh, that was a Title Track aswell right? I think I heard it before, I know the MV location for sure. Sounds good, not their best work, but not the worst either. 

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh I remember SAVE ME, I actually know this song. I really like it. Thanks for remembering me about it sis. 

I'm so glad you liked Save me. It was my go to song. For atleast 1 year I listened to it repeatedly on a daily basis while commuting. 

If you hadn't liked save me, we would have had a blood bath here. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

, I need this touch of melodramatic aspects in a song,

I'm kind of getting the hang of your taste in music, let me try a few more, see if you like them

@Dhakra I'm really going to the depth of my bts knowledge for mining out these songs for you. Lol. Lets see if you like atleast one of them. 

19 hours ago, rocat said:

That’s a nice pic! Looks healthy!

But I think Wu Lei has a better personal trainer. :yum:

He look liked Xiao Zhan in this pic. @rocat🤔did you think he lose weight?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, partyon said:

:Pandabulous:

:hooray:AVvXsEiE8OJUuOEMgMHtlh8nT8FbDBaOlQV09h6f

====

@partyon hoping this will happen🤞🫰

TvN is preparing a new entertainment program that will live in a rural village in Finland," tvN told News on July 17.

Actors Lee Jehoon, Lee Donghwi, #CHAEUNWOO and #KwakDongyeon will appear in the new entertainment show 'Finland Rent-a-room Life' In response, the cast's agencies Company On, Fantagio, and Blitzway Studios said, "We have been offered an appearance and are considering it positively."🔗https://naver.me/FK5cVJQq

----

Knetz are super excited with the news of variety show "Living in a Rented Room in Finland" and the cast combination for their first time together on screen! More so, with Cha Eunwoo in it, the combination is refreshing! Can't wait to see the reunion of EunWoo with his Gangnam Beauty roommate cum 97-liner, Kwak DongYeon.

🔗 :https://theqoo.net/hot/3323441798

Spoiler

=====

======

:yum:

Spoiler

4428bde80da6394bf93b428cca077aab0e18b179.pnj

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

37 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

TvN is preparing a new entertainment program that will live in a rural village in Finland," tvN told News on July 17.

Whoa!!!!!!!!! @joccu will be so happy!!! Wonder when they are going there and where in Finland it will be filmed? I need to travel to Finland to find them :D

I want to meet Kwakkie! :highonflowers:

EDIT: @joccu One article states that they will be filming in Lapland in September. That's when the leaves change color and it's gonna be so beautiful :wub: @joccu Please take me there so I can meet Kwakkie!!!!!

Persuasion Please GIF by Chicks on the Right

EDIT2: @sweetroad @agenth Let's all go to Lapland!!!!!! :yay:

92e9888c3c77bf5a1a1e0e47f3a77505.jpg&f=1

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT2: @sweetroad @agenth Let's all go to Lapland!!!!!!

Haha yes!! Would be amazing.

Checking in after a couple of weeks away. Wow, the score isn't too bad - 302. :lol:

How is everyone?

Had a sudden, major infestation of ants and flying ants this afternoon in the house. At 13:30 all was normal by the front door, and by 16h there were hundreds of flying ants swarming the window by the door, and tons of tiny ants on the floor! Turns out they were all coming in around the seals of the door, but what drove them inside so suddenly is still a mystery.

Season 5 Party GIF by Pee-wee Herman

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, sweetroad said:

How is everyone?

Busy, how about you? 😘

1 minute ago, sweetroad said:

Haha yes!! Would be amazing.

It's settled then. @joccu please organize a trip to Lapland for @sweetroad @agenth and myself so that we can meet Kwakkie.

Pop Tv Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek

If @WeunXK and @confusedheart want to join, that's fine too. They can distract CEW so that we can charm Kwakkie.

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

3 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Had a sudden, major infestation of ants and flying ants this afternoon in the house.

Omo! At least they weren't mosquitoes! :scream:

mosquito GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, partyon said:

Omo! At least they weren't mosquitoes! :scream:

Very true. No chance of being stung as we dealt with all of them, for which I'm grateful!

Happy Episode 19 GIF by The Simpsons

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Busy, how about you? 😘

So busy the last couple of weeks. Between watching almost every single game of Euro Cup, kids being off for the summer, visitors, and work, it's been a super fun summer but also very full. I still love that a 17-year-old kid with braces was part of Spain's championship team. He is adorable!

Happy Spanish GIF by TRT

So...Reply 1988...I'm on Episode 13 and love the show so far. @partyon and everyone - Were you fans, or was the show too slow for you? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Were you fans, or was the show too slow for you? :lol:

You know me, I hate slow dramas :sweatingbullets: So I never attempted to watch it. But I think that @kokodus watched it and liked it a lot?

Are you struggling?

Omo! Are you thinking of dropping it?

confused kristen wiig GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! Are you thinking of dropping it?

Nah. B) I love it so far. There's still plenty that happens in each episode, and the dialogue feels natural and solid. It's a soothing show overall, just being able to watch these 5 families live life on one street and be a community. And it's fun to see all these actors (many that I've seen in all sorts of things after they made Reply 1988) in one place.

The haircuts, though:

Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Surprised Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

EDIT: @joccu One article states that they will be filming in Lapland in September. That's when the leaves change color and it's gonna be so beautiful :wub: @joccu Please take me there so I can meet Kwakkie!!!!!

@partyon and @joccu you are both lucky if you could  met him:happydance:them

#queen of tears from Love yourself.

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Checking in after a couple of weeks away. Wow, the score isn't too bad - 302. :lol:

How is everyone?

@sweetroad:allgoodlol:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

If @WeunXK and @confusedheart want to join, that's fine too. They can distract CEW so that we can charm Kwakkie.

i wish I can join you chingusSeason 2 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

but family first both my babies will be pre-schooler😔 have to drive them to school ,but hoping @confusedheart will join you👍guys😍

img.gif

cto

=====

IMG_2085-1459x1536.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1