Add and Subtract Game

Admin

snow man's upcoming episode will feature meguro ren on his third time doing fishing project. the new episode will be out in june 14, next week.Image

==

Cha EunWoo's arrival in Incheon, Korea after delivering Brazil and Mexico Fan Concerts at venues with a total capacity of 51k audience. You have worked hard, Eunwoo! Please have a good rest.

------

it's taken by hirano koji, a hawaii based photographer. he just posted whole photos of meguro from men's milan fashion week!  https://instagram.com/p/C73kfyCO6An/

daily-deliciousness: “Banana split breakfast ”
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Maximus and Pascal are the most adorable sweethearts 😍😍😍 

Tangled wedding is still one of the funniest ever 😆

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

it's taken by hirano koji, a hawaii based photographer. he just posted whole photos of meguro from men's milan fashion week!

Yep, I saw this morning. The 3rd in the shadow pic is the best for me. 🙂

Speaking of Milan Men's Fashion Week, his inner shirt looks very familiar - it's also what he is wearing promoting his latest mag cover. 😉

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

2020-09-26_CFnJA0XsUTI_24069321645034876

ctto

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

On 6/5/2024 at 11:55 PM, Lmangla said:

hot during the day and then raining in the afternoon. such strange weather we have these days... 

send us some rain here! 

My favourite rain scene....

Bitch Talk: What's up With the Rain? – Bitches Over Dramas

On 6/6/2024 at 12:17 AM, WeunXK said:

@confusedheart another add team:sparklyeyes:

Hello! I can now literally 'add' to the ADD team.   :yay:

On 6/6/2024 at 1:10 AM, MayanEcho said:

@confusedheart hello! Its been a while, how are you?

Barely surving in this scorching heat and there seems to be no respite! How have you been? How are the kids? When's the summer break?

@ everyone  

In other news, @partyon tells me that my 'wet noodle' oppa has enlisted. I shall miss him. He was gorgeous in Marry MY Husband. I want a  handsome boss like that!:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

and this is how you write a season finale cliffhanger... the madness! the drama! the conflicts! the emotion!! all amped to 1000%...

CRANBERRY SHERBET SEASON FINALE HD WATCH | ‘From drop name shocked everyone!’ Show TV Cranberry Sorbet 66. Watch the episode one piece full

when a family splinters and breaks in high volume......

038cb027f04ffdf3ae6f-0706202489e483d5.jpg

Spoiler

The detail in the finale of the Cranberry Sorbet season did not escape the eye of Odatv - Picture: 7 

k6-07062024c5e8e0f4.jpg

Kızılcık Şerbeti Sezon Finali 2. Fragman | Yer yerinden oynayacak! Kızılcık  Şerbeti 66. Bölüm 2. Fragmanı

and a deafening silence of shock from all characters in the final scene.

was there a murder or an accident?? is she alive or dead? 

Kızılcık Şerbeti'nde yol ayrımı | 2. sezon finalinde kim düştü | 66.  bölümde 3 ihtimal var: Görkem, Mustafa, Fatih 

have to see next season to see how it plays out... wah, well done dizi writers! well done! 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

I also want to know how theybare gonna make this work. If they are suppressing the gene by giving a drug systemically in coach hire london, how will they make sure that a specific teeth, like say a canine will grow. The clinical trial they are proposing is starting with only 30 patients. Sample size is too small. They should conduct more elaborate studies to see what the side effects are, how effective the drug is....let's see how it pans out. 

I doubt there will be a next time anytime soon. Our participation in the finals this year were a total fling and we won't have a chance like this anytime soon. 

We should have scored long before the goal of madrid, but that's football, if you don't score, you concede one. 

Luckily in 10 days the European Championship begins in our country, so there is another chance of a title and I look forward to watch every single game. A summer full of football, I love it.

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

How have you been? How are the kids? When's the summer break?

I'm fine, determined to complete all eps of Shogun this weekend. 😊 Gremlins would normally have school until 1st week July, then it's summer break. There's Eid holidays on 3rd week of June though, so it's wait and see what the school authorities would decide? It's possible that two months summer break would start earlier and they'd just return to school 3rd or 4th week August rather than first week September.

=++××÷÷××++=

These two were really very beautiful in their ladies' roles from past stage plays or shows. Why the kabedon though? 😅

The swordsman royal guarding Mr Muay Thai. 😆

I'm looking forward to Saku, Shoppi, and Raul's bodyguard duty pose. 😄

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

The Bodyguard has two bodyguards 😅

Back again to this bodyguard, who has someone who went to the police academy for a bodyguard. Also the best photo of all 4, LOL!

Spoiler

Pre debut haunted house partners 👻

I kinda pity the poor shirt 😆

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Greek-Chicken-KabobsIMG_9984.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Hello! I can now literally 'add' to the ADD team.   :yay:

@confusedheart#malegroupsnet from youth

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have to see next season to see how it plays out... wah, well done dizi writers! well done! 

@Lmangla another add team🥰👋

===

pinterestfoodie1992: “blender crepes with greek yogurt lemon filling ”

blender crepes with greek yogurt lemon filling

foodffs: “MAI TAI ICED TEAFollow for recipes Is this how you roll? ”

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

===

39ab63c1902abcc24f8fcbca1c0cb1791b37e5c3.jpg

====

@rocat🤗

Thing I liked about ep 16

When Li goes to the underground market, she 100% based her character on the Duke, given her elaborate use of the fan. I am also struck by the fact that unlike every other man in her life, he’s letting her do whatever because he knows she’s capable and he doesn’t really care about proper.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon ~ was reminded of you today (since you had mentioned white dress rule in a post a while a back) I read another reddit bridezilla story where hullaballoo started over a grey dress (that can look sort of white) and spiraled into something else altogether.

while these stories are so entertaining for the drama, am still not sure I understand why there is so much drama about someone other than bride wearing white or about aesthetics and pictures. is it because I am not really active on social media that I don't get the hoohaa over how pictures look? 

does this happen in other parts of the world? chingus, chip in! 

re: @kokodus

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I read another reddit bridezilla story where hullaballoo started over a grey dress (that can look sort of white) and spiraled into something else altogether.

It's something about not upstaging the bride on her wedding day 😅 In weddings that white for bridal dress is the norm, the female guests are expected to refrain from wearing white, cream, ivory, light pastels, or any dresses that looks bridal enough. Lately, bright red also joined the "banned" colours => wearer apparently means that she slept first with the groom? 🤔

Granted, I'd lift my brows if the guest is wearing an actual wedding dress. Like, where did the guts came from to do that in somebody else's wedding???

I've been in plenty of weddings, so I don't find pastels or reds, or even anything close enough to be called white disrespectful. I'm more of so long that the dress code of formal, semi-formal, or casual is followed as what's indicated in the invitation, then everything else is chill. 

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

while these stories are so entertaining for the drama, am still not sure I understand why there is so much drama about someone other than bride wearing white or about aesthetics and pictures. is it because I am not really active on social media that I don't get the hoohaa over how pictures look? 

I rather feel the bridezilla drama over colour of dresses are more prevalent in societies that expect white is only for the bride. Maybe it's also their want of having the "perfect" and picture perfect wedding that turn them into menopausal witches. 

Well, I got married in black, so I also get puzzled over the fuss. 😆 I mean, the bride can't be that lacking in confidence to pay attention on who's wearing the unacceptable, rather than just be happy and enjoy the moments she and his groom are being celebrated?

I recommend watching Say Yes to the Dress to check out what looks nice and the latest bridal trends. Moreover, the drama of choosing the right dress and the feedbacks of the entourage are very interesting to observe. 🙂

For more Reddit wedding dramas, Charlotte Dobre page in FB is also 👌 

15-2405ccc4d6ed4f469d4878474a7df5e5.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Granted, I'd lift my brows if the guest is wearing an actual wedding dress. Like, where did the guts came from to do that in somebody else's wedding???

people actually recycle their wedding outfits here but it wouldn't generally be for a stranger's wedding but a relative. say your brother or cousin sister, you can re-wear your wedding outfit for one of the wedding events. sometimes, people will wear it one of the events like engagement or some wedding party. 

my aunt was so glad that my cousin sister wore her lehenga for a relative's wedding and so it wasn't just a one-off. she was hesitant to wear but since all of us cousin sisters were wearing lehengas and in the same colour combination, she wore it. she didn't really stand out at all because Indian weddings are so grand and everyone wears their best. 

there is a lot more restriction on lehenga because you outgrow it. with a sari, it is even more versatile. given the sari is just six yards of material, you can stitch a new blouse and re-wear the sari again even years later.

there is also a tradition of wearing your wedding outfit for the first festival you celebrate as a couple.

in some communities, the mom will gift her wedding sari to her daughter on a pre-wedding blessing event. in the case of my friend, her aunt who only had a son gifted her sari to her.

sometimes people will re-wear the wedding sari for other events like a naming ceremony (of child) or their anniversary. 

bridal wedding saris are really expensive as they have gold or silver weaved into them. after some years, when the threads are falling apart, you can sell the metal threads for money.

Spoiler

Buy the elegant Light Golden Kanjivaram Saree online on Karagiri | FESTIVE  SALE

so there is quite a long shelf life to these wedding saris. only lehengas are short-lived and I don't know what people do with them after they have worn it once. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bridal wedding saris are really expensive as they have gold or silver weaved into them. after some years, when the threads are falling apart, you can sell the metal threads for money.

Oh, but Indian wedding sarees and lehengas are so versatile! Those can be certainly worn again during special occasions and even to attend the wedding ceremonies and festivities of friends and relatives.

For this type of silhouette, length at the back, materials, and embellishments, it would be quite obvious it's a wedding dress. It's beautiful, but not the sort to wear as is in somebody else's wedding that emphasises on only the bride wears white.

Spoiler

7A44_VICENT_ROSA_CLARA_2.jpg

ctto

8a18-electra-rosa-clara-1.jpg

ctto

While this one can still be worn somewhere else like a formal dress. With a statement belt and a different colour skirt overlay it would look different but retain its elegance. I'd suggest dark purple lace overskirt. 🙂

Spoiler

7A53_VILLAIN_ROSA_CLARA_2.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hiii,

what are you guys watching? Everything has lost it's flavour for me, except: High School Return of a Gangster.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

For this type of silhouette, length at the back, materials, and embellishments, it would be quite obvious it's a wedding dress.

that makes sense. whether it is guest or bride, our silhouettes are the same. the difference is in the material, the embroidery work and the jewelry.

after some thought, I think a plus is that there aren't really brand franchises when it comes to high end wedding clothes. instead, people go for specific local shops and these shops tend to have one-off pieces. 

so you could find sari with same design in multiple colours but not the same colour. if you have to gift, then generally people will give different colours of the same design. this means that there is no worry about someone else wearing the same design as yours. there will be differences. every season, there are subtle changes in the embroidery designs and colours

also, when it comes to colour, we have way too many colour variations. I have seen weddings where one side is supposed to wear blue for one event and you will find such a huge range of blue hues, double colour weaves and combination colours that none of them are the same. 

I have seen the 'yes to the dress' show and many times, the dresses all seem the same after one point. there isn't enough variations and maybe that is why some of these bridezillas are so paranoid about anyone else wearing the colour white? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1