Add and Subtract Game

Admin

39 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Poor thing. Hope he gets on the road to healing. 

@sweetroad @joccu I don't know what is wrong with him, but he has a history of depression and I know that he has struggled with his weight with some people calling him chubby....  He's never been skinny like this before though.

SM (the entertainment agency his band SHINee is signed under) actually has a depression club called the MILK club. The SM idols who suffer from depression started it. Onew is a member of it. So is Super Junior's leader Leeteuk. Yoona and Taeyon from Girls' Generation as well.

Am just so super worried about our SHINee leader Onew. His bandmate Jonghyun committed suicide some 5 years ago due to depression. :tears: And the SHINee maknae Taemin is known to also have suffered from anxiety, panic disorder and depression - as recently as during his military service. Only Key and Minho seem to have not fallen prey to depression.

Onew-ya, please pull through and become healthy again.  :fullofhearts:

He's such a talented guy - he could have become an opera singer had he wanted to.

Take that all other idol oppas! 2:16

@sweetroad if you don't mind jumping back to Team Subtract? :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon  Did not know that they have actually depression club.   

I never get why would fan or anti fans bas artists.  those things have really big affects.  and worse cases people loses their life. :dissapointed_relieved:  I still miss Jonghyun and his voice. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, joccu said:

did you watch the game yesterday? 

Were you rooting for one of them? I didn't watch but I was happy Pep won. :wub:

Right now we're watching one of our favorite local teams play in a playoff to see if they can go from the 3rd tier back into the second tier. And they actually won the whole league two decades ago before falling and falling down. :( 

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

SM (the entertainment agency his band SHINee is signed under) actually has a depression club called the MILK club. The SM idols who suffer from depression started it. Onew is a member of it. So is Super Junior's leader Leeteuk is too. Yoona and Taeyon from Girls' Generation as well.

:tears: So much pressure on them. Glad they have this group and that depression is being talked about more.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu I miss uri angel Jonghyun too. Have been a huge SHINee fan since 2011-2012 and when Jonghyun passed away it hit me hard. :cry:

I admit that I cried. It felt so strange, because I had never thought I would cry over a person I never knew personally. But like Princess Diana's passing, Jonghyun had become very familiar to me not only through SHINee's music but also through all the variety shows, interviews, etc. I still can't watch Jonghyun's funeral without getting emotional. I miss him. :tears:

This SHINee song from 13 years ago is the most iconic song that was actually banned the year it came out because students who were doing their final exams were so distracted by it. :D

It was deemed too catchy :sweatingbullets:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Good-morning-morning-tea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

c as tagged

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

And yes we did it!

2 hours ago, joccu said:

congratulations ADD team. :hooray2:

56 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Congrats Team Add! Shall I jump back to Team Subtract this next round? I think you need more members. :)

Congratulations Team GIFs | Tenor

and to all add team chingus:elated:

IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER  HAND!!!! | Page 51 | REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef Aquarium Forum

cinemagraph artist

Spoiler

21e3a0e8e6666144f29c540292cb454ac18aea55.jpg

-------

BTW

c49d7622d5da3a915592daa87f15ba18cc6dfe50.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@sweetroad  I was rooting for City And Haaland. So i was really happy that they won. :heart:

@partyon  Jonghyun death hit hard for me too.  I could not watch his funeral and I will never watch it.   the same year that Jonghyun died, Linkin Park Chester Bennington also died.    :dissapointed_relieved:

I really like Shinee Ring Ding Dong. 

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

I admit that I cried. It felt so strange, because I had never thought I would cry over a person I never knew personally. But like Princess Diana's passing, Jonghyun had become very familiar to me not only through SHINee's music but also through all the variety shows, interviews, etc. I still can't watch Jonghyun's funeral without getting emotional. I miss him. :tears:

just like what happen recently  to  Eunwo's Astros member Moonbin  chingu  ,he was so young near at my age that passed so early , that they had so much to offer:byebye2: I think all the members are feeling lost especially C eunwo just like his recent photos

cff599bd2ead2ddaa8b3d814b4e189d4cfa32f91.gifv

https://timotey.tumblr.com/archive

+2

• Sad 6
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

I was rooting for City And Haaland. So i was really happy that they won. :heart:

Nice! :wub: Plus Man City's blue uniforms are so attractive.

Our local team just lost their game and will stay in the 3rd tier for the time being. :(They just cannot pull themselves out of this abyss.

10 minutes ago, Learry said:

just like what happen recently  to  Eunwo's Astros member Moonbin  chingu  ,he was so young near at my age that passed so early , that they had so much to offer

It's so sad when people see suicide as the only option. :tears:

• Sad 5
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu I watched it and I cried buckets. Poor Onew had to stay so strong for Taemin and Key. :criesariver:

Chester's death was also too shocking, chingu. :tears:

@Learry @sweetroad Yes, I read about Moonbin's passing. May he rest in peace. :heart:

Like so many other kpop idols (Goo Hara, Sulli, Jonghyun etc), he also felt that he had no other option. The kpop industry is apparently extremely dirty what I've heard. Still waiting for Netflix, HBO or someone else to make a documentary about it.

Here's another great song by SHINee. They are the only group at SM who have always been allowed to experiment with their own music - that's the reason why they sound different from other kpop groups. :love:

I actually own this physical album! :coolshades:

And a newer song (when there are only 4 of them left)...

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

K-pop singer & lead women have a lot of lost weight issue , their leg sometime so skinny :tears:

Yes! I feel like they are skinnier than ever. :grimace: Not healthy looking at all. Nor does it look sexy on either the women or the men in my opinion.

What I also can't understand is why they are allowing minors as idols nowadays? The groups are getting younger.

With them being both skinny and young, I am seriously starting to question what the hell the kpop industry is trying to sell and for whom.... If you know what I mean. :grimace:

@joccu Nice! I don't think I ever saw Linkin Park live. Which is your favorite Linkin Park song?

Mine is:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali Oh look, my disgraced ex hubby has been driving up the viewer ratings.

:Woah:

Yoo Yeon Suk drives up viewer ratings for 'Dr. Romantic 3'0001602919_001_20230611083106525.jpg

[+176] Yoo Yeon Suk's diction when he's going through medical terms in his lines is perfect. His gaze, his chemistry, nothing but awe for this man...

[+91] He's a real actor when he's getting bounced around by Kim Sa Boo... and then he goes back to hanging out with his crew at Yoolje Hospital

[+78] Two years ago, he was handling all this on top of 'Hospital Playlist' and 'Narco-Saints'... This time, he's filming 'Dr. Romantic' on top of a serial killer role ㅋㅋㅋ He's amazing. He has the best face for swapping into any character you need. 

[+52] 0.2% more and we'll get to see him keep his promise

[+29] Today will be important!!! With 'Doctor Cha' over, it will matter whether those viewers naturally come over to this drama or not. We'll see with next week's viewer ratings.

[+18] I feel like the scriptwriter has written more plot points than she can handle right now, though

[+8] All we need is Yoon Seo Jung (Seo Hyun Jin) back and we'll hit 20% viewer ratings easy

[+4] Yoo Yeon Suk's acting is insane

source: https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/06/yoo-yeon-suk-drives-up-viewer-ratings.html

img_20230611105816_1ap3h782.webp

Glad that someone still likes him.

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

The kpop industry is apparently extremely dirty what I've heard. Still waiting for Netflix, HBO or someone else to make a documentary about it.

Yes chingu they are happy outside but inside they crying for help, that's life they have to pay for fame for being an Idol.

=====

my updates oppas:Pandabulous:@partyon @Ameera Ali

#myg from kim yeontan’s mom

c as labeled

What are your top five/ten visuals from each K-pop generation? - Quora

cto

V5vhkv.gif

I don't care if he is popular or not but the reason I enjoy following him is because he is using an honest way of living his life and choosing path for his career. He never tried to destroy his rivals with paid marketing, neither did he revenge who did it to him.

Spoiler

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 3
  • Blob 2