Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, rocat said:

I am still celebrating the fact that I now know 4 of them. 

Good job! :approves:

4 hours ago, rocat said:

the thought of deciphering the rest…

Oh no... :bawling: Shouldn't you going to South Korea mean that you SHOULD know all of them, though? :hwaiting2:

I can't believe the Big Mouth thread is so quiet. The drama is soooo good and the ratings keep increasing. It now hit almost 11% in ep 6.

@the_sweetroad did you manage to start it? @Lmangla when are you starting it, sweetie? You promised to start it.

:please:

This drama has zero dull moments - loving the cat and mouse game. The acting is top notch too! :glasses:

Big-Mouse_Big-Mouth-2-1024x650.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you'll be sad to know that this week's episode of your favorite lakorn with nasty half-uncle hasn't been subbed yet.

Seems the subber is on vacation or smth. :brokenheart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you'll be sad to know that this week's episodes of your favorite lakorn with nasty half-uncle hasn't been subbed yet.

Noona you aren't seriously considering THAT creepy uncle Thai Lakorn as the one I'm required to watch, are you? 

You do realize that the max number of episodes I could be required to watch is 18 - and with all the reviews/episode synopsis you've already done, I am seriously thinking about all the cut and pasting I'll soon be doing :rolleyes:  ... you might want to choose another ... just saying

+2

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Noona you aren't seriously considering THAT creepy uncle Thai Lakorn as the one I'm required to watch, are you? 

No, I hadn't thought that this lakorn would be the one you would be forced to watch. :D But now that you mention it.....?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What should I make for lunch today? Not feeling like breakfast and thinking I should make an early lunch instead. Maybe pasta?

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Morning!! So busy here these days…

@partyonI finally finished episode 1 of Big Mouth yesterday! Don’t know if I’ll ever be able to catch up to you all at this rate but I will try. 

The funny thing is that since I’m also watching Strong Girl Do Bong Soon at the same time, I keep getting some of the gang pei mixed up with those in Big Mouth… and the gangsters haven’t even started in earnest yet for me in Big Mouth. :lol: Guess my brain can only handle so many bad guys at once.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Porridge with fried intestines. Very popular in chinese cuisine.

I am lost when I read intestines. :w00t:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kxbzxc1ua6zyfa96xo

17 hours ago, joccu said:

@larus  I really liked unabomber. 

I watched 1 episodes on Friday night and I wanted to watch just another 2-3 episodes the next day but I watched all episodes. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

The funny thing is that since I’m also watching Strong Girl Do Bong Soon at the same time, I keep getting some of the gang pei mixed up with those in Big Mouth… and the gangsters haven’t even started in earnest yet for me in Big Mouth. :lol: Guess my brain can only handle so many bad guys at once.

Omo! These two dramas are totally different from each other though?!?!! :scream:Big Mouth is so thrilling! :highonflowers:

I just started on ep 1 of Tell Me Your Wish with oppa. Only 30 minutes in and I have already cried twice. :criesariver:

This drama too sad peeps!

Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

Please suggest pasta / spaghetti recipes...

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Shouldn't you going to South Korea mean that you SHOULD know all of them, though?

I know enough to get by

Demi Lovato Wink GIF

put Gong Yoo in and I’d be happy counting hairstrands

Korean Drama Ok GIF by The Swoon

(Hey! Gif has Gong Yoo pics!)

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I can't believe the Big Mouth thread is so quiet. The drama is soooo good and the ratings keep increasing. It now hit almost 11% in ep 6.

I am glad it is a good drama. I will watch when it is finished.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, rocat said:

put Gong Yoo in and I’d be happy counting hairstrands

Gong Yoo? :scream:@confusedheart's oppa?

Omo! I have a nagging feeling he's gonna end up in a scandal soon.... Have been seeing unconfirmed rumors about him for the last 4 months... Let's see...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! I have a nagging feeling he's gonna end up in a scandal soon.... Have been seeing unconfirmed rumors about him for the last 4 months... Let's see..

What rumors? You made me curious. I hope it is a date or marriage rumor. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! I have a nagging feeling he's gonna end up in a scandal soon.... Have been seeing unconfirmed rumors about him for the last 4 months... Let's see...

Yah, I saw you mention this earlier….so I dug around. 
surprised steve urkel GIF

was it with a certain singer?
If we hear a catchy song about him sometime in the future, we’ll know there was something serious…:joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, larus said:

What rumors? You made me curious. I hope it is a date or marriage rumor. :D

Chingu, not good rumors... :emmm:

Spoiler

Room salons...

3 minutes ago, rocat said:

was it with a certain singer?

Wait, what singer?!?!? This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Do spill the tea, sister!

Sipping Tea Time GIF

454C

EDIT: Seeing some old comments made by him about marriage and dating, I am inclined to believe that there might be some truth in the rumors going around lately. :grimace:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng is of the same opinion I think.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, what singer?!?!? This is the first time I'm hearing about this. Do spill the tea, sister!

I read about this rumor. :w00t:

Spoiler

afdffabf-36f7-4636-9f5a-6cde34e123e4.jpg

If it the later.... too bad.

+2

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh that one... I couldn't even take that one seriously. She already has a boyfriend.

I did not take it seriously either. It was a funny rumor. I don`t believe rumors, especially dating rumors. Sometime there are discutions (or rumors) about a certain behavior. It can be true but there are so many false informations about celebraties that it is better to ignore every rumor until there is evidence.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Spoiler

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

Their conversations are going to be pretty one-sided…
But that’s mild compared to what you’ve heard!  My mind is whirling…

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seeing some old comments made by him about marriage and dating, I am inclined to believe that there might be some truth in the rumors going around lately.

Robot Reaction GIF

Ugh! NO!! Not woori Gong Yoo!

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1