Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Fated to Love You (Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara nailed it the second time around)

It is good right? I wasn't convinced after the first episode, but I might be in a bad mood, so I've planned to give it another try. 

(124)

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

It is good right? I wasn't convinced after the first episode, but I might be in a bad mood, so I've planned to give it another try. 

You should! I personally prefer the Taiwanese one, but the Korean one has better acting.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

You should! I personally prefer the Taiwanese one, but the Korean one has better acting.

There is Taiwanese version if this drama? Yay, I must look closer. They have quite good romances. 

:sipsboba:

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

:fullofhearts:

We're getting closer, and closer! Also, nighty night!

(124)

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I start ep 2 of the lakorn. are you ready @Idylla Kaizoku @confusedheart?

yada is trying to figure out who this ghost krit is. there is no trail of any kind in thailand. all they know is that he came over from hong kong and has an adopted father over there. in bangkok, his friend na is the face of the business interests. 

ooh, we are getting a flashback! and it looks sad! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

There is Taiwanese version if this drama? Yay, I must look closer. They have quite good romances. 

That's the original one (from like 2009 or smth). I saw they have added it to Netflix. :handsup:

The ML is more like a jerk in that version - unlike the remake :D

Btw, @Idylla Kaizoku are you interested in entering my BTS school? :D

yoongi-dance-suga-dance.gif

• LOL 3

flashback -- teenager krit is standing in front of a locked house. his teenage friend na comes ask him where he is going to go. turns out na's family is also bankrupt because they invested in krit's dad investments. (na totally lied to yada when she asked him about krit's background and he denied knowing anything). awww, years later, krit has returned the money by gifting a house to na and his sister. krit didn't forget the debt! side note: na looks better with glasses. he looks less constipated and lost. hahahah... 
krit is really sweet -- he made the house deed in both na and kwan's name -- his reasoning is that kwan will have her place even if na falls madly in love with some psycho. awww, that is both sweet and frightening -- he doesn't have much faith in people or love! 
awww, looks like krit's dad wasn't even the culprit -- someone else cheated krit's dad... ding, ding, ding, hint hint hint! 

@Idylla Kaizoku

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

awww, looks like krit's dad wasn't even the culprit -- someone else cheated krit's dad... ding, ding, ding, hint hint hint! 

bts-shocked.gif

I'm gonna react with only Yoongi gifs.

• LOL 5

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

For me the best chemistry I've seen in a kdrama have been (in no particular order)

• Tomorrow (Joongreyon)
  • Secret (Love) (Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum nailed it)
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (silly drama yes, but it really did feel like they were in love :D )
  • Fated to Love You (Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara nailed it the second time around)

For me the top four are:

Healer

Love in the Moonlight

My Love from the Star

and the one that is always named. :gangnamstyle:

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

No, not really, sorry. 

Don't you want to impress everyone with your skills of being able to identify the seven members?

64e04073269c3c7c278c9dd44147d678.gif

Yes, I think you do!

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Okay, we have already a layered plot twist. Nice, it only can get better. Let's see.

:fiercebunny:

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

krit is really sweet -- he made the house deed in both na and kwan's name -- his reasoning is that kwan will have her place even if na falls madly in love with some psycho. awww, that is both sweet and frightening -- he doesn't have much faith in people or love! 

I don't know if it is sweet or he just wants to be a good person for those close to him. But the reason behind it is so like big brother's concerns for a young sister. Good he doesn't think about calling his friend and have a 'the talk'.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't you want to impress everyone with your skills of being able to identify the seven members?

I would be identify by the style of thousands other who doesn't know which leg is Wich when they dance. 

(128C)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, I think you do!

Yay!

:Megalol:

*looking around*

I think I miss who it was addressed to. 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will sign you up!

I'm not qualified, I'm not even ready fo such a big step. Wait, wait! 

(For like next 50 years maybe? I think I'd be ready then.)

(128C)

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

present -- na is arguing with krit. na is super naive. he actually thought krit has forgotten about the past and was really interested in baby duck khem. why would such a strong personality be interested in baby duck with no personality? :lol: krit smirks (he looks good smirking ha). instead of messing with the dad, he wants to mess with the kids -- that in his mind is better revenge and make the dad suffer as a parent. @the_sweetroad ~ there is your answer to why he didn't tell yada. he wants revenge!!!

:evilelmo: 

@Idylla Kaizoku 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

134 CORRECTED

Noted!

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Great, when do you want your first lesson?

spacer.png

That form was a sign up? I've thought is was a fan letter for certain grim reaper...

(Good I've used my fake handwriting. Can always deny the whole thing.)

(136)

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he actually thought krit has forgotten about the past and was really interested in baby duck khem. why would such a strong personality be interested in baby duck with no personality? 

main-qimg-106073fb9110a1250968e6989f21d8

main-qimg-6257022235a3fd4316a630fe792cf5

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1