Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@phikylOnly? Really? :huh: $40 USD is really cheap, should be around 35€ then....ahh...I love the dollar ^_^ I ask because I have to transport it probably next year. Don't want to buy something that could be heavy and unhandy. 

Blanket is out if the window like I said, it hinders me too much and it doesn't fit perfectly, my perfectionism runs in circles and goes crazy. 

Thanks lil phi phi.

The drama that inspires you to not only be better but to do better towards those you love....642

@phikyl  There is still a little time before this year is over but I have to say Go Back Couple to my surprise is one of my favorites it's right up my alley.  Emotional and inspiring allowing the viewers to see and experience through this OTP not only about how easily it is to lose sight of whats important.  Even more it had me laughing my head off one moment and crying like a baby in the next.  It touched on every kind of love.  The giving of it and the lack of it and the loss of it.  I could tell you more but there are some things you just need to experience yourself to get the full meaning!  Trust me, this one no matter how much tissue you use.  It will be worth it!!!:heart:

@stargazer187 Yes, only 12 episodes but you know I would rather have it that way.  Even if I do already miss it!!!  No lagging or over writing or added conflicts to take up time and space just a sweet story with a lot of truth...:wub:  644

Sending everyone a little love...

7616cf53e570c114f5d17ce498010b28.gif4d3ed8b434427cfe6eeff2590eace2c5.jpg

@stargazer187The explanation for the time travel is cheesy but it was good for one last laugh after the bucket of tears. :lol: 

Spoiler

And it's good to know that this couple at least, really will stay together forever.... Cant say more about why but you'll understand when you watch the last ep. 

I'm going to go to work with puffy, red eyes tomorrow but it's totally worth it! I attempted to watch another drama after finishing the last ep but can't do it. I'm re-watching some of the earlier bits right now. :ph34r:

+2

OPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :bawling:

@Lmangla I feel like you keep Oppa's pic as your dp more often nowadays. I know i know. No one can resist oppa's charm. But just remember that he is mine. You can just admire him far. Ok??

PS. Dark coloured shirts suits him best. 

• LOL 2