Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Yeah @fikachuuu i dont really care about the political games and its the main reason why i stay away from sageuks. This one i watched for bogummie and that boombastic dance teaser. Hahaha. And I'm not really familiar with KYJ, this is the only show i have see her in and i can tell, for her age, she is immensely talented. 

The bromance in IRY was out of the world. Hahaha. That hospital scene is just a sample. Lol

• Like 2

aaaaaaah! well it is may 1 in korea. it is just a little past the midnight hour but we can get rolling, no?

take a seat

enjoy-the-garden-with-decorative-garden-

have something to drink - lemon soda?

lemon.jpg

so imagine we are all a bunch of assistant PDs. if we get to run the show, how would we do it? lets hear your crazy ideas!

The PDs notebook:

Spoiler

lets call it the PD's notebook:

so the Qs:

the guy was _________ (describe - most likely rich because they are always rich! ^_^)

the girl was _______ (describe - poor; because only whiny, clingy second lead stalkers are rich)

they met _________ (somewhere where PPL could easily be placed)

he said _______ (generally something nasty because all guys have some bad impression disease)

she said _______ (generally something exasperated because all good women are this close to having a bad day)

the second leads _______ (guy is good looking, tall, almost a certainly smarter choice. girl is stupid, whiny, clingy)

villains _____________ (who are they? why are in the OTP's way? birth secret? status? murder? prison break? kingdom politics? why can't the OTP get together?)

side characters _________ (useful? for stylist to experiment? what did they say?)

theme song title _________ (first love always meets at first snow)

PPLs to be included _________ (orange juice? underwear? pressure cooker?)

PPL inclusion scene _________ (the couple break up while drinking orange juice)

fashion terrorist / experiment ____________ (what can the stylist distinctively use to mark the character? and which character? purple lipstick for villain ajummah perhaps?)

what happened to the villains, evil people and side characters) ___________ (it is always happy ending for OTP. so we will ignore those two. but what about everyone else)

so lets get started

Q1 - the guy -- am sick of chaebols because they are always dressed in suits. hahaha... so it would make for a nice change to have rustic, muscly kind of man in jeans no? kekekek... and I always wonder about the truck of doom. like who owns it before the nefarious minions attempt to run over someone with it. do they steal it from someone. so the guy is the owner of a truck and he wakes up in the night (nature call) and looks out the window and finds nefarious minions stealing his truck. quelle horror! how will he get his truck back? and will the truck become the truck of doom?

okay so who would you pair him up with? (answer Q2)

• Like 3

Q2) The girl is a bus driver who is in charge of sending kids to school and back home. She has been a bus driver for over a year. One day she has just finished sending the kids back to their respective homes and is on her way back to the school. (I don't know where I'm going with this haha:sweatingbullets:). When suddenly  a fleet of trucks started coming out of nowhere passing by her bus. Next question Q3 when and how did they meet?

• Like 1

hahahah @fikachuuu; so we have a truck driver and a bus driver. well they both drive large vehicles. that should be a love factor no? hahahah... ^_^

Q3. when and how did they meet? -- at a petrol station bathroom. she is driving the kids to some picnic and is forced to check if some stupid toddler is still in the men's loo. and she runs into mr. truck driver who thinks she is super weird as she is in a men's loo....

next question - what did he say to her?

• Like 2

Yayyyy!! The party started!!! I bought the party hats with me. Kekeke

tumblr_op8cnatYCL1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

Q2 - The girl - So she can be a owner/heir of a company which produces truck of doom. Hahaha. Tired of candy heroines who works partime at subway stops. So here we have a rich chaebol gangsta kinda heroine. Maybe she is the one who ordered those minions to steal the hero's truck as its a threat to her business. Hahahaha. 

Edit: oops i missed the last two posts. Ok ignore my answer. As for Q3, he misunderstood her as a guy (coz thats what all kdrama heroes do, they are stupid) Hahaha And he might have told her something like, when will you finish and get out? Hahaha

• Like 1

@kokodus ~ you are in the add team right? so hope I got the right number. and so now I have got my party hat on. is anyone bringing any food?

so he said "when will you finish and get out?" hahahah LOL

so Q4 - what did she say?

ummm.... thats a tough one. hmmm... "please get yourself a haircut you fashion terrorist!"

next Q - how about  the second leads? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yayyyy!! The party started!!! I bought the party hats with me. Kekeke

Q2 - The girl - So she can be a owner/heir of a company which produces truck of doom. Hahaha. Tired of candy heroines who works partime at subway stops. So here we have a rich chaebol gangsta kinda heroine. Maybe she is the one who ordered those minions to steal the hero's truck as its a threat to her business. Hahahaha. 

Edit: oops i missed the last two posts. Ok ignore my answer. As for Q3, he misunderstood her as a guy. Hahaha And he might have told her something like, when will you finish and get out? Hahaha

It's ok haha..The girl said "I am so sorry but my kid got stuck in the toilet. Can you help me please?". But the guy is too slow to notice from her voice that she is in fact a girl. (OK ignore this part :sweatingbullets:)

Edit: Qn5: The second male lead is a sports car driver and super chaebol whose dad manufactures sports cars. He is also trying to get in the loo but wonders what the commotion is all about with the two leads fighting.

The second female lead is the truck driver's friend (who secretly likes him) who works as a cashier in the convenience store within the petrol kiosk. He has come to visit her there to tell her about his trucks and she wonders what is taking him so long to come back from the loo. Add in details: She has a secret identity where she is actually the daughter of the petrol company but she wanted to work from the bottom. The main guy doesn't know about her secret identity.

Q6: What about the villains?

• Like 1

edit: so @fikachuuu ~ so the super chaebol -- will he end up with cashier girl?

villains? well they are some chaebols relatives of the second male lead. they secretly use the truck as a truck of doom and poor truck driver gets arrested as the suspect...

Q7 side characters _________ 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

edit: so @fikachuuu ~ so the super chaebol -- will he end up with cashier girl?

villains? well they are some chaebols relatives of the second male lead. they secretly use the truck as a truck of doom and poor truck driver gets arrested as the suspect...

Q7 side characters _________ 

I haven't decided on that yet.haha..

The side characters consist of main female lead's female friend aka sidekick who help mediate between her and truck driver. She's also a part time mechanic who helps fix truck driver and bus driver's vehicles. Sometimes even sabotaging vilain's vehicles and plans. 

Another side character.Second female lead's dad who helps the main leads apprehend the villain from time to time. He supports the main couple's love rather than his own daughter's affection for truck driver. Is wary of second lead as he is the son of his rival in high school. The second male lead's dad doesn't know that his son is a regular customer at his rival's petrol kiosks.

For some reason 2nd leads' story became more complex than 1st leads'..:sweatingbullets:

Q8) Theme song for drama?

Edited by fikachuuu
  • Like 2

@fikachuuu ~ that's some descriptions of the side characters. :D are  you planning to join a kdrama writing unit? hahaha..

so next Q is theme song. since we have heavy vehicle drivers, we should have a trot/country song no? -- "driving through the lonely road of love, nothing but me and the wind to keep me company"

angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

next Q: PPLs to be included _________

• Like 2

On 4/28/2017 at 8:43 PM, Berou said:

i proposed to replace +2/-2 by +10/-10 :)

@Berou Okay, I think this could do haha, let's apply it after the next point has been made :)

I'm not really active here in the forums, so it will take time for me to update the scoreboard... Hope the moderators could help me update the scoreboard. I give moderators permission to edit the points from the first post haha :) 

--------------------

Added this to the first post:

6. When your team reaches 1000 or 0, please tag me @RayB, so I can update the scoreboard.

Haha sorry i forgot to give a number in the last post and yeah i'm in team add.

PPL to be included - sports car, subway shops at every toll in the highway, PPL for auto parts. Its actually quite difficult to insert PPL in this drama. Hahahaha

• Like 2

kekekek.... @kokodus ~ is subway super popular as PPL? it is like the date place. hahahah.. so that is one way to insert it in scene. PPL for auto parts? now how to make that romantic? umm.... the bus breaks down and mr. sexy truck driver rolls by and offers to help her change the auto parts? and they stop by in auto shop to buy spanner? hahahahha LOL.. am trying to imagine a romantic music playing and some romantic staring happening while they shop for motors or wires or what not. :lol::lol: hahahah...

next Q: . fashion terrorist / experiment ____________ (what can the stylist distinctively use to mark the character? and which character? purple lipstick for villain ajummah perhaps?)

• Like 3

@kokodus@LmanglaFor PPL Maybe we can add some snacks or drinks from the chaebol daughter's convenience store petrol kiosk haha. Then our main leads can enjoy a cold drink in the midst of fixing their respective vehicles or they can have a picnic with the female lead's schoolchildren.XD

Fashion terrorist...that's a hard one..maybe they all wear grungy looking clothes or something? Haha..And the superchaebol male 2nd lead can wear suits with leather shoes to the petrol kiosk.Idk..haha..Or maybe the villains can have weird hairstyles or something resembling Jojo's bizarre adventure.

Q: what happened to the villains, evil people and side characters) ___________ (it is always happy ending for OTP. so we will ignore those two. but what about everyone else)

Ermm as for fashion experiment, i would like it if our male lead roams shirtless most of the time. he is a rugged macho man, right?? Think of all the muscles and abs and they might be smeared with grease and what not to give that rugged look. Hahaha

As promised, i brought yummy indian finger foods for all of you. Here enjoy ~

tumblr_op8flvZN471vso0bbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_op8fq05uKE1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 3

we could probably add some suit company as PPL if the second lead is tall and wears suit well no? also since he is super chaebol, we will have the requisitie shopping mall scenes? but not sure how teh truck driver, bus driver or cashier is going to be shopping in teh mall. maybe a snazzy makeover scene? fashion terrorism when the second lead gives bus driver a makeover and makes her wear heels and a short purple dress off shoulder to work? kekekek...

maybe the villains can have some distinctive hairstyle -- it is supposed to be grey but over the course of the drama, it turns green. kekekek....

EDIT: @kokodus ~ shirtless hero in grease! we are going to have a super hit on our hands! hahahahah... just imagine the ratings with a someone like this...LOL. never mind the story - am sure some would just tune in no? :lol:

cee9b3e53963f603f4f9c6126f3d3d86.jpg

and last question @fikachuuu @kokodus ~ how does the drama end? 

• Like 3