[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladyinthegreenscarf

Oh my heart is beating so fast! Why is Sung Ah crying?? :((

Prof died?

Yeah I can't bear to see her cry too. No, no...

Don't say that. Frost can't die, oh God that'll be horrible!!!! *cries*, ooooowwwwaaaaaiiiinnnn I don't want anyone to die anymore. :sob:

I don't see the detective in the previews? What if he is the one? And they pin the murder on professor C?

I don't want Detective Nam to die, I'm so depressed at this point that I don't even want the evil hyung to die, somebody please translate these clips.

@ahjumma You are right, it's going to be a long, long weekend.

Wow... Frost looks majorly pinged off... with Professor C, it seems.

Oooh, ooh... we have a death.

I'm surprised to see him like this, I guess false memories are powerful indeed but Frost said that only weak-minded people suffer the consequences. Frost was a child when he was implanted. Now he's an adult. But I guess activation of false memories sting a lot. No wonder he's so mad!!!! In this regard, Frost ain't different from the rest of us. He lost his parents and now he's mad. He has the right to be mad but I guess we should always expect the unexpected.

Seeing Sung Ah so helpless broke my heart, I guess Frost doesn't want to listen to anyone this time, I know that she only wants to help Frost but I guess she can't help him, only he himself can help himself.

That thought did cross my mind too.

I can see it now... we're going to spend the whole weekend analyzing the previews... tearing it apart and into millions of pieces. 

This is going to be a very long weekend.

I know!!!! This is too much for our nerves! Am going over the preview seg by seg and screaming at Hyung

It looks ominous. Someone dies and It's most likely Professor. Aigooo....

I don't think the Prof. dies. We could see him in the hospital, he'll get hurt, that's for sure but I think someone else dies. Oh God I don't want Detective Nam to die. May be while trying to hurt the Prof. Detective Nam dies (either someone shoots him from behind or he kills himself).

Oh God I don't want anyone to die. :sob:

That thought did cross my mind too.

I can see it now... we're going to spend the whole weekend analyzing the previews... tearing it apart and into millions of pieces. 

This is going to be a very long weekend.

@zaabu‌-chi Detective Nam is so unstable at this point, he won't think about anything, he'll just react.

Your questions seem so ominous, oh God what if Detective Nam kills himself after hurting the Prof. and all the blame comes upon the Prof.?

Frost could get mad on the Prof. not only for his parents' death but also for the death of Detective Nam.

I don't want the evil hyung to hurt the Prof. :sob:

Oh God I'm going mad at this point!!!!!. . . I don't know what to think and what not to think, it's all so, sooooo messed up!!!! :broken_heart:

I don't think the Prof. dies. We could see him in the hospital, he'll get hurt, that's for sure but I think someone else dies. Oh God I don't want Detective Nam to die. May be while trying to hurt the Prof. Detective Nam dies (either someone shoots him from behind or he kills himself).

Oh God I don't want anyone to die. :sob:

That's my thinking. I think Hyung had set it up that way to frame the professor. But who knows, they have done a good job with the preview--telling us something without telling us ANYTHING!!!!!

Judging by how upset the women are, I'd say it's the Prof or... Frost. Muhahahahhaha...

But it could just be a trick. Or a fake funeral.

May be both evil hyung and Prof. die, while Moon hyung wrestles with the Prof..

I hope nothing happens to Frost.

And I sincerely hope that this funeral scene is a 'false memory'.

icemaid said:

Maybe the preview is our (viewers') false memories! Nobody cries/dies. =))

Sorry sorry guys I need some comic relief from all the tension leading to episode 10.  :\">

Maybe the preview is our (viewers') false memories! Nobody cries/dies. =))

Sorry sorry guys I need some comic relief from all the tension leading to episode 10.  :\">

Thank you @icemaid-chi, we needed this post chingu. :heart:

@zaabu-chi Reality-altering, yup no doubt about it.

But how can we take a break, it's Dr. Frost!!! And we are all the Frosties here. Does he or Sung Ah or Detective Nam take a break while solving a case? No, they don't.

We are Frosties, proud Frosties and our passion to analyze episodes/previews is the one thing that makes us deserving Dr. Frost-fanatics ;p.

Yeah don't mind me, *facepalms* I got carried away again, too much orangeness in my blood these days, my bad.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ladyinthegreenscarf said: @zaabu-chi Reality-altering, yup no doubt about it. But how can we take a break, it's Dr. Frost!!! And we are all the Frosties here. Does he or Sung Ah or Detective Nam take a break while solving a case? No, they don't. We are Frosties, proud Frosties and our passion to analyze episodes/previews is the one thing that makes us deserving Dr. Frost-fanatics ;p. Yeah don't mind me, *facepalms* I got carried away again, too much orangeness in my blood these days, my bad.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I object to being called a breakfast cereal but I can live with Frost Fanatic.

Sorry, giving others cute nicknames is my 'illness'. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Forgive me chingu. :wink:

Proud to be a breakfast cereal, huuuaaahh!!!! :triumph:

All the breakfast cereals and Frost-fanatics of this forum, keep fighting!!! :heart: ;p

Well, if the show follows the Sherlock template. I'd say the possibility of the funeral being not what it seems would be really high. Think Reichenbach Falls.

I'd hate for anyone in the show (bar Bad Hyeong) to really die... mostly dead is okay but not all dead. 

Mostly dead as in hit-by-a-car mostly dead, stabbed-to-death mostly dead, killing-oneself-as-if-there's-no-tomorrow mostly dead or falling-off-a-cliff mostly dead?

Aissshhhh I'm confused, so many choices and only one way to 'mostly' die.

@ahjumma help paaaaaaaallllliiii before I too 'mostly' die!!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Archived