_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

I've always wanted to see NamJiHyun to receive the rookie award. It's time for her to step in as recognition of her acting.

ParkHyungSik was the MC on MBC Entertainment Awards 2014 yesterday... briefly watched him in certain videos at youtube. He looks suave and smart! Now just can't wait to catch glimpse of him tomorrow for KBS Drama Awards 2014 with our natural beauty NamJiHyun!!! :blush:

As the drama progress, DalBong is getting cheekier than ever! He became Woodpecker in ep 39! Both of them are cutest otp ever ;)

As a youngest, it's a matter of time before finding out of DaddyCha's illness and i have doubt of him getting heartbroken. I do hope that SeoWool would lean her shoulder to him since he need her the most in that situations.

My favorite scene so far? When the families got together at the nightclub in school uniform. They totally rocks in it! It was such a joyous event that DaddyCha would ever wants to wish for! It's bittersweet yet the happiness for everyone keeps me warmth just watching them together.

I got to love this drama!

Since both SeoBong have too much pecks, i am just greedy of wanting to see another real kiss instead! ;)

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sparkshah
Yeah, JiHyun wasn't much of a singer but she did well, probably with HyungSik's guidance and I don't even think it's bad enough. Thank you for posting up the pictures of our lovely HyungHyun :xI am glad to see both of them walked on the red carpet together!I also notices how sweet HyungSik was when he holds JiHyun's hand to receive the Best Couple award ;)

wow!!!!! im soooo happy for them congrats :D LOL i was surprised these two performed kya~! jihyun and hyunsik performance was cute seriously (even other actors like joowon changwook found their perferformance amusing :P) specially jihyun cant sing but she seemingly tried her best. poor thing did seem nervous that she couldn't even look at hyunsik while performing.hyunsik may have understand it coz he's idol after all and guided her. aww anyways i loved their performance! =D> \:D/  :x :x

@sparkshah‌ Thanks for updating the pictures! I have always thought WHTMF Teams would make it and it finally did! HyungHyun must have prepared hard for the stage performance. It's good to see HyungSik guided JiHyun through the end! :x

credit: withhyungsik @‌ youtube

Our new actor didn't know he won the award and our new actress have to tap him to inform of his winning... aigoo... they are just adorable! hehehehe :wink: Well i'm trying to find the video of JiHyun winning the award...

wow see, these little things we miss by tv broadcast lol thanks to the fans secret video got to see more lol. jihyun congratulated but i totally missed it on tv lol thanks loads @zurah90 :)  8-> when seowool won he wasn't there, he was still at the back of stage. Now i only wishhhhh to see their reactions (if i could~) for real when they won the couple award. that was the cutest lol  :-bd 8-> :)

this is sweet. lol Jihyun, it was a pretty direct question, (but we pretty much know its dalbong as she already mentioned he takes care of her) She seemingly scared if she answered dalbong, eunho may be disappointed (poor guy didnt got an award too :( )
tumblr_nhifb6WmiV1qbxx00o1_250.gif tumblr_nhifb6WmiV1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_nhifb6WmiV1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_nhifb6WmiV1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_nhifb6WmiV1qbxx00o6_250.gif  (LOL @kangjae's expression like... damn say only dalbong!) P.S seowool though instantly patted dalbong like.. do not take it seriously plz :PDALBONG SEOWOOL EUNHO MOMENT IN REAL LIFE TOO :P 
credit: Shura tumblr

I was wondering if HyungHyun being interview for their duet? I'm just curious. It was planned or was it HyungSik's idea? Well, these day seems want to know but feel not to know about it... oh my, i totally hooked to the song already! After the 2 episodes for this weekend, there's only 9 episodes left... or was there addition episode? I wish they could show the special episode of behind the scenes and NGs... i'm really going to miss this drama badly! edit: @sparkshah‌ Thanks for the screenscaps. Yeah, even when i watched it without subs, i knew our JiHyun being asked who would she chose between DalBong and EunHo.. she seem hesitated when she can just replies DalBong when she already won the Best Couple Award... lols! Saw how HyungSik's expressions tell? In his mind went like, " JiHyun ah, just answer it's me!" that kind of looks... hehehe :x Oh yeah! YoonPark's expression was priceless indeed! Like in his mind, "What is this? I'm not expecting this... JiHyun is being tricky to the end!"

I also really dont want this drama to end :( :( cant they extend it few more or something! @zurah90 i think they were interviewd if they think they 'd win or not in the red carpet. And it must be kbs idea to make them perform together due to their popularity. they are cute neh :) 

@sparkshah‌

I only knew the part upon their arrival and they were asked whether they could win or not, HyungSik just agreed to JiHyun that it doesn't matter(?)... something like that.

I didn't expect to see HyungHyun to come together at first but because of them being nominated as one of the Best Couple Award. That was my 1st surprise then. The another unexpected surprise was when HyungHyun performed duet together. Omg.. i'm squealing as much and till now, i am still replaying that again and again!

The loveliest part when they went to the stage together, HyungSik held her hand. That was sweet! And when they sang, HyungSik gave her an eye contact to guide as he could sense her being nervous.. how? JiHyun lets her mic near her mouth forever without handsfree.. the little giggle from her was a cute one though! ;)

They act, chosen for CF, performed duet together. I couldn't ask for more but now i'm just being greedy. As JiHyun is not active in variety show, i would like if she could appear in WGM... oh my wild thoughts! I know it's impossible but IF this happen, i be the happiest girl on earth ever! lols...

HyungHyun is forever :x

A shoutout to our starter of SeoBong thread, @nancykimlee ... thanks for the update on the 1st post! It was lovely ;)

Archived