[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

LOL this is more difficult to ship than the age gap problem this is incest people

If i not mistaken read on somewhere, Choi In Ha will 1year older than Choi Dal Po.

Idk, what will the writer gonna do with the plot, but I think that interesting :)

The script already have 6 episode, I believe there will be a big secret there.. :-?

rikasnail said: If i not mistaken read on somewhere, Choi In Ha will 1year older than Choi Dal Po. Idk, what will the writer gonna do with the plot, but I think that interesting :) The script already have 6 episode, I believe there will be a big secret there.. :-?

'Pinocchio' Stuff

‘Pinocchio’ has confirmed to be filming in Yeong-wol, Kangwon-do during the 26th and the 27th (the next two days). Not just any kind of filming, but aerial filming from a helicopter. There is speculation that there will be car chase scenes.

cr: hitoritabi 

Ok is it just me or anybody else feels that their names are bit  weird ( Choi Dal Po & Choi In Ha )???!!! :D 
not familiar names  right ??? especially Dal po ...!!!!  @-)
heyyy Dal Po comeee hereee...In Ha gooo there ... hhhh   
(after deep thinkin Dal po & Bowl cut match very well ihiihih ) 

MoonZ said: hyeshin6 said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal;"SBS Pinocchio (피노키오) - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr : LaLa NQR

valsava said: MoonZ said: hyeshin6 said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal;"SBS Pinocchio (피노키오) - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr : LaLa NQR

Guest MarieN1430293183

Hello all! Is it too late to join? :-h

I'm so excited! I can't wait for Pinocchio! PSH is my favorite actress and I came to love LJS after School 2013 and No Breathing. They look good together and I think they'll have good chemistry (after their cute interraction in the Jambangee photoshoot, I'm sure about it!).

About their characters, I read somewhere that they will have the same age and won't really be blood related. LJS character has to hide his identity because of something that happened to his dead father and pretend to be Choi Dal Po. And PSH character's family know about it. I read that they will have an uncle and niece relation but won't be actual uncle and niece. If only I could remember where I read this. :-/

Well, excuse me if I'm wrong and sorry for my bad English ^:)^

I don't think PSH has done a drama that has much time skipping like you know? the whole child actors for a couple episodes, and then transition to the adult actors I mean she's done that for Choi Ji Woo but this is the first time a child actor will play her and then she will get that fresh 5 years later scene its gonna be so nice !! :D hahahaha those scenes always get me excited ! I can't wait to watch this now Child actors older brothers and car chases daebak!! 

Guest annariana18

BUT! Imagine Choi In Ha be all like "Saranghae-Samchuun~" "SAMCHUN! CHO-AYO~!" :S :S :S LOOL

That's weird... :|

'Saranghae samchun!' ??? /:)

I can't... I can't...

:))

If anyone curious how natural PSH will hiccup in Pinocchio, here's some reference for you.
This was from her past drama Kimchee Radish Cube / Just Love. Where she played as Joo Sang Wook love interest. 
She played as young monk who refuse to shave her head bald :)) . So when she sneak for food she's in the middle of runaway her head monk catch her to surprise and she start hiccuping non stop :))
I gotta say, she hiccup naturally and veeerryy cute *i die a little inside ;))
Her part start at 0.35 :D