[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Track 13 starts!

Kwang soo and Da In and the baby girl in the play ground. Da looking around, suddenly wants to take Da in. Low and behold, noona appears. Shouts at kwang soo, he ignores her and continues to play with eggy.

Jin goo and sae young overtime, skinship <3 inside the office. Min Goo puts his arms around Bong Sook. OMG. Dong goo is kneeling and crying in front of baek ji :((

And streaming died. Ugh.

All other links are dead :(

Guess I just have to wait for the raw

(:| (:| (:|

@indahororo Don't even think about that option. They are not strong enough to stay away from each other and JB is not cruel enough to make them do it. And the story was too nice for the writer to do that. She was the one who worked in order to have this nice story. She won't distroy it that easy. She cares about them more than we do. ;)

I haven't seen the whole episode.. so I'm going to reserve judgement on JB's attitude in this episode. But since, I like to jump into conclusions from time to time... WTF IS WRONG WITH JAE BUM?!! X( 
I hate that he's making himself out to be a victim and turning the other two into the bad guys. I mean, it's obvious that they feel bad, and they're trying to make it up to him.. JG is going out of his way to explain things.. but then I see this last episode, and he's still approaching SY (with, my guess, the intention to STILL woo her)? Can't he see how much this is awkward for her too? It's like this is his backward way of punishing the two for making a fool out of him. Pathetic much? If I were JG and SY, I'd just dump him as a friend. He thinks he's a better friend than JG probably--all I can say is, if he was that good of a friend, maybe he'd have seen how much JG liked SY. GE and SY aren't even that close, but GE at least asked SY if she likes JG--before she pursued him herself, granted SY didn't admit to it.. but still.. GE's that sort of friend. JB is just trapped in his big egotistical bubble. It's annoying. 
Okaaaaaaay. Got that off my chest. Again, I could turn out wrong about JB.. but that's my reaction to his behavior NOW. So, I apologize to JB fans if this sounded like an attack. Lol :P
And SY.. Why are you being stupid?!! I hate you in this episode. You can't even fight for your own choice. Aigoo.

Archived