[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Project purpose:

Possessing excellent fighting  skills and intuition, and armed with cutting edge gadgets is an agent of the 22nd century, Seo Jung Hu.
Going by the code name “Healer”, upon receiving a deposit, he will complete any request without leaving a trace behind.
Although she has the heart of an A-class reporter, internet reporter Chae Young Shin is always receiving B-class treatment in reality.
She’s a reporter who will shy away from doing bizarre things in the name of justice.
With perfect looks, family background, personality and capabilities, Kim Moon Ho is a mysterious reporter who is entrapped by his secrets.

The three of them will come together and unravel the truth of the past and present.
This is a tale about a head-on fight with the world for victory.

Character description:

Seo Jung Hu (28 years old, male) – Healer
His code name is Healer and is equipped with wearable smart gadgets.
With senses and fighting skills like a beast, he is the best agent in the industry who can accomplish any tasks perfectly.
His ultimate goal is to save up money to buy a deserted island in the South Pacific and live there alone.
He meets Young Shin and his life starts to get entangled.

Chae Young Shin (27 years old, female) – Reporter
A strong willed and queer internet news reporter at “Someday News”.
Although less than perfect in reality, her dream is to become a legendary reporter like Oriana Fallaci.
Though it would have been fine to let a dream remain a dream, she is a rookie reporter who chases people around like a stalker.
Offering to help Seo Jung Hu and Chae Young Shin realise their dreams, Kim Moon Ho puts them through rigorous training that leaves them tired.

Kim Moon Ho (37 years old, male) – Reporter
A star reporter ranked among the top 1% and the subject of envy among reporters, he is the brother of an owner of a huge media company.
During their childhood, he was entangled with Chae Young Shin in the past and had been feeling guilty about it all these years, till he finally got to meet Young Shin again.
To make up for his sins, he tries to help Young Shin turn into a famous reporter.

credit Ji Chang Wook Kitchen

Thanks @daegorr I think we can use it for the first page... O:-) O:-)

The story is surely different from standard romance drama. I hope we get to see journalism world more and it's not mere backdrop for romance. Mystery and romcom would be great esp if there's many comedy. Can't wait to see JCW's goofiness again =)) =))

Based on the schedule on KBS and other things, here's my rough prediction for "Healer" schedule:
-around 1st-2nd week of Sep: first script reading
-2nd week of Sep: shooting starts, maybe we can get BTS pics
-October: poster shoot
-2nd week of Nov-1st week of Dec: teasers and stills/posters
-around 4-5 Dec: press conference (usually presscon is held few days before drama start)
-8 Dec, 2014: Healer episode 1
-10 Feb, 2015: Healer episode 20 (final)

Shooting needs a lot of preparation and works, esp if "Healer" wear smart devices (I think the latest supercomputer or super smartphone, etc). They have to use many CGI and visual effects.
But of course that's only my rough prediction :)>- :)>-

I was quite surprised that jcw went to shoot in HK so early. 

Granted that could just be a simple shoot to call for investment, but still its good to see the drama preparing so early. 
It will be good if the script get written way in advance so they dont go into that horrible live shooting mode. I think two of Jo In Sung's drama has managed to have scripts written well in advance and I hope the Healer will be like that too. It will be better for the cast and the story development.

:)>-

Guest blossomnagr

@daegorr Thank you. We appreciate it.

I'd also prefer to see a lot of mystery and thriller/comedy in the drama. It'd be nice to have a romance, it is necessary to spice up the drama but too much romance would keep me watching only because of my bias and not because of interesting story line. And most important, I truly hope that each and every character will be developed and it won't be open ended where you have to come up with ending yourself. My imagination is quite poor  :P

Well well well, what have we here?  rs7114 strikes again, this time with some actual concrete news!  "63빌딩에서 바라보니 좋네~ 힐러 잘 될것 같은 느낌..."  (63 Building looks good~ I feel that Healer will turn out well...)  And later in his post, he replies to someone "촬영은 아직 안하고 주연 배우들과 식사자리~^^"  (Filming not yet but the leads are taking a meal together~^^)

One word:  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  :D

10632310_662561727173976_612932551_n_zps
(Credit:  rs7114 Instagram)

Guest blossomnagr

CherKell said: Well well well, what have we here?  rs7114 strikes again, this time with some actual concrete news!  "63빌딩에서 바라보니 좋네~ 힐러 잘 될것 같은 느낌..."  (63 Building looks good~ I feel that Healer will turn out well...)  And later in his post, he replies to someone "촬영은 아직 안하고 주연 배우들과 식사자리~^^"  (Filming not yet but the leads are taking a meal together~^^)

One word:  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  :D(Credit:  rs7114 Instagram)

Guest gdvip1808

So we can safely assume that JCW and PMY had a meal together today and also most likely met in Hong Kong...hmm  8->
I think from now they will meet often.Its great that they have so much time to know each other before filming begins.I`m sure we will see amazing chemistry on screen  :)>-

@gdvip1808 Since you mentioned about chemistry among the leads then I found this gif about PMY with her previous co-stars so i want to share it with

you guys :) I'm sure we will see great chemistry on screen between JCW-PMY and YJT-PMY or YJT-JCW ;)

tumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao2_250.giftumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao3_250.giftumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao4_250.gif
tumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao5_250.giftumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao6_250.giftumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao7_250.gif
tumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao8_250.giftumblr_m2pl3deHjX1qc2qrao9_250.gif   

10525577_706791426034658_832650750497061

Credit: HKMY FB,PMY thread

How do you know if YJT is still in Japan, and PMY has left HongKong?! It's not safe to assume things without reliable sources. Maybe all of them may have meals together, and probably also with other important roles (such as Do Ji Won), the PD, scriptwriter, and producer.   ;;)  JCW didn't go alone but with his assistant, so I think other actor and actress who were there also accompanied with their assistant or manager. Anyone here knows about  Yoo Ji Tae, and Park Min Young's staff IG or Twitter? If we can get connected to their people's Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, I think we can get more information about 'Healer' if they ever post anything that's related to the drama. 
Thank you for all the update. Mr. Rs7114 works for Glorious Entertainment (JCW's agency), so maybe he has the permission to post things on his IG about JCW and his projects. ;) 

@nploan all I know is PMY twitter: @sweetestMY
JCW twitter&IG: @jichangwook
JCW staffs IGs:
rs7114 (RS)
jiyoung8977 (jiyoung aka nodame)
bangchigu (manager Bang)
But it's usually RS or nodame who post something about JCW or drama.

Well if they indeed had lunch or dinner together... I find it a good and  professional way to start a new project, get to know more the people whom you're going to work with so you'll be more comfortable working with and around them.  
If such is the case then this makes me even more excited to watch this drama.  I love it when stars and production people prepare early for their new drama.... this means they are all excited to act and give their all to the project. :x

Guest blossomnagr

Feel myself as Mafia " Everyone goes to bed and Mafia wakes up" haha. 

@nploan Don't know about YJT but I am sure that Min Young is back to Seoul because she updated her Facebook Account from there. Min Young SNS

twitter.com/sweetestMYweibo.com/sweetestmy
facebook.com/minyoung.global (she opened FB account just recently). 

@CherKell Min Young also had friends on instagram who would post some minor news related to Min Young but because of many fans' curiosity or insistence, they either deactivated their accounts or deleted posts. So agree that we should not demand too much, when time comes, we will know everything.