[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest gdvip1808

@banoffee43
thank you for sharing ! She looks very compatible and beautiful with every male costar  ;)
I also hope Changwook will have great chemistry with YJT.So far he always had more chemistry with his male costars than females   8-}
His fans shipped him with Dojin in Smile Donghae also with Yeo Woon from WBDS and with Jihoon from Five Fingers lol

some beautiful gifs of JCW and PMY
 11_zpse6ebad3c.gif

3_zpsbda644ca.gif

credit to blog.naver.com/dutlsla2

I'm thinking of watching "The Legend" written by Song Ji Na because I'm curious about her writing. It is one of her hit dramas, but I haven't seen it yet. I only watched 'Faith' before. Even though it didn't have high ratings in Korea, the thread of that drama on Soompi has more than 4500 pages. :-O  Will 'Healer' be that popular for international fans? I've been researching, and I've found out that Yoo Ji Tae and Do Ji Won in 'Healer' are in the same agency, NamooActors. (Maybe @daegorr knows about it already since her Lee Jun Ki is in the same agency as well.)  ;)
I wonder when they will record the OST for the drama. I hope they can make good music. Sometimes good sound effect makes the drama more enjoyable to watch. :)

Ah someone recommended me to watch The Legend. I think it's a fantansy/sageuk drama right? I think it would be nice to know more about the writer since we can learn and know more or less know about her style. In Song Ji Na's Sandglass drama they did have a nice soundtrack. :\"> check it out.

I hope Healer has also a wonderful ost but this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL80CqRzbu0

But I'm guessing it comes to the composer of the music and not the writer of the drama

Guest ana4545

I dun like most of PMY dramas. She's a beautiful girl. But from what I've watched of her. I dun like her dramas storyline and sometimes her co-star. Hopefully, she's pair up with JCW. And maybe their chemistry will make me ship them lol. Cuz so far I think JCW has gr8 chemistry with his leading ladies.

I'm happy Do Ji Won is in here too. Liked her as Donghae's mom.

Thanks, 4 all the updates! !!

Guest blossomnagr

Digging for news about Healer but nothing much. 

AsianWiki opened a page for Healer http://asianwiki.com/HealerAs well as viki.com    http://www.viki.com/tv/23730c-healer?cb=91eaa462b4778459ce5031a686a0d745&fresh_login=facebook_connect

"Healer" couple seems to have good publicity and popularity prior to drama.
Both JCW and PMY is the model for F/W collection for respective clothing brands:

PMY for Duani F/W collection
Bvo1LCOIQAAGDR2.jpg

JCW for AD HOC F/W Collection
10593173_680323268727818_503565572335963

credit: to owner

Hmm, they look fabulous on their own... :x  Wonder how this pairing will be on screen?

Btw it's true that Viki makes Healer page for our drama, but usually fans still have to fill the form. It only takes few minutes so everyone here please fill this form on Viki to ensure that our drama will be subbed. Thank you!
http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Guest blossomnagr

kanyaprasetyo said: "Healer" couple seems to have good publicity and popularity prior to drama.
Both JCW and PMY is the model for F/W collection for respective clothing brands:
Hmm, they look fabulous on their own... :x  Wonder how this pairing will be on screen?

Btw it's true that Viki makes Healer page for our drama, but usually fans still have to fill the form. It only takes few minutes so everyone here please fill this form on Viki to ensure that our drama will be subbed. Thank you!
http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

@gdvip1808,@blossomnagr You're welcome :)

Poster for the Days :D

10483391_887649627914927_220641959_n.jpg

Wahh!!! JCW is so handsome and charming :x I didn't expect that he's so attractive to me more and more :\"> Hopefully, I won't change my mind to ship him with Min Young :P Credit: rs7114 instagram 

They both look gergeous in their respective clothing brand 8->

I was kind of hoping the bodyguard look would be for the drama but I somehow want him to be a light character just in case the drama becomes heavy in it's content. I shouldn't be thinking Healer is going to be similar to Sanglass. ;;)

Guest uctqepe

Haiishhh... YJT is one dazzling man 8-> 8-> I think fatherhood becomes him ;)
@yayahime [-( [-( dont follow those selfshippers, chingu [-( 

Guest blossomnagr

oh, finally we have some news about YJT. His soompi forum is not very active so do not know what he is up to.
 If Min Young is paired with Chang Wook, who will be YJT's pair? Suggestions?

Guest uctqepe

blossomnagr said: oh, finally we have some news about YJT. His soompi forum is not very active so do not know what he is up to.
 If Min Young is paired with Chang Wook, who will be YJT's pair? Suggestions?

It would be nice if we can watch 'Healer' on Viki. Usually the subtitle there comes out quicker than other websites. @uctqepe, I think JCW character wants to save money to buy a deserted island in the South Pacific to live there alone. Maybe there are just monkeys on the islands that apply sunblock lotion on his back.  :)

@uctqepe please, I don't want him to be with bikini girls alone in South Pacific Island... [-( [-( Oppa, wait for me!! *paddle boat to Pacific :-h

Yoo Ji Tae looks handsome too... 8-> 8->
Ah, why all dramas always make me go crazy over the handsome leads?