[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

To me, I'm quite certain that Wook is the main lead, and Park Min Young and Wook will be the main couple in the drama. Or at least, that's the impression I get from reading the various descriptions of the show in the press. Although on paper, there may be three main leads, but it's quite impossible to give equal emphasis to all 3. Eventually, one among the three will be given more importance. This is my take on it. Furthermore, the show is titled after him (Healer), and in all the news reports these days, they always place more emphasis on Seo Jeong Hu and mention him first in the story description. It seems like YJT's character will just be some sort of mentor to the two of them who will lead them and groom them to become better people. I see that most people on the various DCs and Baidu forums are also of the same thought. Unless the production team decide to rename the show, i don't see why the Healer shouldn't be the main focus in a show called "Healer" (just like how "Joseon Gunman" is a show about, well, the gunman himself). So, maybe Wook will be just a money-minded agent at first, but he will probably put his skills and gadgets to good use for a more noble purpose later on, like how all these stories about heroes go.

Guest gdvip1808

i saw this interview on JCW DC he talked to Taiwan Ming weekly and mentioned Healer and Park Min Young.

Regarding Healer :

for better work, in his spare time, JCW's been studying and analysising this character.

JCW : Senior Park Min Young is a good actress. I'm happy to work hard with her for this drama.

For the role, I've been doing exercises and learning Wushu.

Everyone, please expect it. This drama expected to be on air in Dec.

credit  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=changwook&no=50400&page=1

PvfrhIkGR-k.jpg

In September, Ji Chang Wook will be filming a new show called “Healer” with Park Min Young, where he will play a perfect and mysterious errand boy Seo Jung Hu who finishes all his tasks without a hitch. It is a complex love story involving a 22nd century-style errand boy with high-tech gadgets, a young reporter with big ambitions, and a star reporter who bears an untold secret. To create a good piece of work, he has been analysing his character during his free time, “Senior Park Min Young is a very good actress and I am very happy to be able to work hard on this project with her. For the sake of this role, I’ve been exercising everyday and I am also practising martial arts, so everyone please look forward to it. (Hahaha)” The show is slated for broadcast in Korea in December.

Translated from Mandarin to English by Gabby.

Taiwan Ming Weekly Issue 201 

tumblr_nati94SZsG1rcn1m4o5_r1_1280.jpg

Yoo Ji Tae has been selected as a jury for the "Actor of the Year" award for this year's Busan International Film Festival, together with actress Kim Hee Ae. They will be presenting the award to the winner during the closing ceremony on 11 October.
 Source: Xportsnews, Namoo Actors

Hello everyone, this thread seems inactive for few days... hehhehe

Well, this is tutorial for anyone who wants to fill title request for subbing license as pointed by @irilight.
http://jichangwookindonesia.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-ensure-healer-will-be-subbed.html
I just made clear few points. :)>- :)>-

As in the news and @daegorr translations seems like Healer will start shooting on September. So we'll have lots of goodies soon. Keep them coming the fan arts and news about the actors/production!

Healer fighting!! \:D/ \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

As for Park Min Young, she's had a photoshooting for F/W, 2014 collection of DUANI, COMPAGNA, ISENBERG, BASIC HOUSE and has had some other activities . She might have a fan meeting event for DUANI and/or ISENBERG in the near future.

VIP premiere for the movie "My Ordinary Love Story"

10551022_709527509094383_217723985299307

Park Min Young and Seo In Guk with KBS Entertainment Weekly
10175987_570486026407962_674173231249644

Guest uctqepe

@daegorr but why? I think her character is quite interesting.. I love cunning women :D:D she'll prolly be love interest of YJT so there wont be any love triangle ;)) pleaaaaseee WR-nim, no love triangle pleaseee...

@blossomnagr thanks for the update.. She looks pretty in white.. Oh can i have the top 8-> 8->

@kanyaprasetyo, if the 'Healer' will start filming in September. I wonder if it's the beginning, the middle, or the end of September.  :-/ 
Thanks @dargorr for the news! Probably there will be a love triangle between Yoo Ji Tae, Park Min Young and actress Woo Hee Jin's characters. Usually the innocent girl in Korean drama wins the heart of the hero. Because the actor and actress are the same age, and we think the writer might pair them up, but there is always surprise.  I've been watching 'The Legend' to understand more about writer Song Ji Na's writing. She's truly a creative and talented writer...( I feel that 'The Legend' is like Harry Potter.) She totally has the ability to make unexpected, thrilling and fascinating plots  :) . It's not easy to predict her storyline, and the secrets of her characters. Things are not what they look like, and they will turn out in a way that we don't expect. Anyway, I hope writer Song will make her drama more fun to watch this time because her past dramas are not much about comedy. I'm not sure if she is the expert in comedy genre /:) :-B  

I don't think is impossible to dislike a character before the drama is even aired but why @ daegorr‌ =)) maybe you have watched previous work where dislike her :-? That's possible

@daegorr‌ have you seen PMY's cf with Lee Jun Ki ;))

Yoo Ji Tae, Park Min Young and the rest of the cast and production team will be heading for a 1 night 2 days hiking trip to Seoraksan. They will depart from seoul on the 29th. Ji Chang Wook's name isn't mentioned because he will be in Taiwan during this period, maybe that's why he met them for a meal that time? This trip is apparently meant to encourage bonding among the team to better prepare them for filming that starts in September. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000251618