[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Let's hope we'll get amazing official poster, as opposed to usual, plain old k-drama posters.
KBS has history of amazing posters, like Joseon Gunman, Sword&Flower, they even hired pro movie poster maker for JG. So I hope they'll also create amazing, beautiful poster for Healer [-O< [-O<

Guest blossomnagr

My expectation for official posters is very high as well. :) But expectation for teasers and drama itself is even higher. Should I calm a bit in order not to be disappointed if the drama is so-so, or do I have a full right to expect a lot as cast and production team is just perfect?  ;;)

kanyaprasetyo said: New update!

cr: yeohomin IG

Actor Yeo Ho Min updates his IG with caption: 간만에 kbs드라마한다 이번엔 순경아니고 형사ㅋ근데 왠리딩을9시부터..ㅜ #힐러 #kbs #형사 #피곤하다

Using google translate, he says something about detective, criminal?
Is Healer having 1st script reading now? :-/

daegorr said: kanyaprasetyo said: New update!

cr: yeohomin IG

Actor Yeo Ho Min updates his IG with caption: 간만에 kbs드라마한다 이번엔 순경아니고 형사ㅋ근데 왠리딩을9시부터..ㅜ #힐러 #kbs #형사 #피곤하다

Using google translate, he says something about detective, criminal?
Is Healer having 1st script reading now? :-/

I found a pic of the scrip's cover on this IG: http://pinsta.me/photoh55It was posted recently.10665414_901056729923883_478582893_n.jpgcaption: #힐러 #드라마 #대본 #KBS2 오랜만에 별관 가서 대본리딩 촬영!! 올해 마지막 내년 첫드라마 가 될거야~ 잘해보자 
(google translate: Hiller # script # # # KBS2 drama script readings taken a long time to go! Annex The first drama is going to end next year - well, let's ) Sorry, the translation doesn't make sense, but maybe Daegorr can help.
I guess she's an actress or an assistant of some actor/actress in 'Healer'.  :-/ Usually the casting is almost complete right before the reading session, right? Poor Ji Chang Wook, I guess he was reading the script with only one eye open.  :|

Guest blossomnagr

nploan said:

Usually the casting is almost complete right before the reading session, right? Poor Ji Chang Wook, I guess he was reading the script with only one eye open.  :|

=)) omg @nploan‌ already making up the big mackjak for the drama with long lost brothers :-/

I'm so excited and really into watching The Lengend, I hope the writer does the same magic to make feel intrigue about the story.

Nploan now that we're at it. Could it be that jcw finds out he is adopted in the drama /:)

I actually don't expect script reading pictures to be released so soon because it is still too early to be promoting the drama. If I were the person in-charge, I would release the pictures a few weeks later when they actually start filming, or a few months later when it gets closer to the airing date. If you start promoting too early, the anticipation may fizzle out. But that's just me, maybe the pictures might appear a few hours after I post this  ;))
Not too sure if Ji Chang Wook attended the first script reading session given the condition of his eye. That's not a good first impression to give right? All the rest of the cast sees the lead actor turn up looking like a pirate hehe
blossomnagr said: Is this Yeo Ho Min? I am asking because in his AsianWiki profile it does not show "Healer" as his upcoming project. 

Yes, agree with @daegorr... I also want to see the script reading pictures, just to see everyone in this drama. But usually they'll release some time later. The drama before Healer, Nodame Cantabile is not yet airing. Logically KBS would promote NC first, then Healer. If not mistaken NC had script reading session in last August, but the news came out on Sep 2.

Ah, can't wait to see this drama... I'm really excited now! \:D/ \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

Then I should be patient to see the photos from script reading.
Ji Chang Wook is pretty active on SNS while Park Min Young is remaining silent. She did not update her any SNS account for almost a month now. Min Young shi, we miss you badly, please update.  [-O<

I think OJH will be little Min Young's father or in flashback. He's only 31 years old, too young to be MY's father if they're face to face. LOL

Anyway it's good news because OJH is so handsome... I think the handsome level in this drama is top notch, Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Chang Wook, Oh Jong Hyuk =P~ =P~

Of course, Oh Jong Hyuk will be the father of the child PMY in the early episodes. In the article, it's said Oh Jong Hyuk and JCW will not have any scene together.   :-B Anyway, reunion is really a trend of K-dramas these days.I'm curious which actress will be the mom of the child character. :-/
This is an excerpt from an interview with JCW in Taiwan by TVBS:
"Then they talked about the Healer. He said “ The drama theme is heavy, but my character is lighthearted, the script is really not bad. When I am choosing a script, I hope that there are no mistakes during filming. If everyone gets along on the set and we complete the project well, these are important."-translated by Qwenli in JCW thread.

:)>-