[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

《Healer》池昌旭 - 朴敏英,充滿野心的第一次劇本練習"4小時,咻~"

【池昌旭吧工作組】翻譯出品,轉載請注明:【百度池昌旭吧】

cre: Ji chang Wook Baidu bar via https://www.facebook.com/kbs.healer
10671285_527128707417158_61562783039042310690339_527128710750491_335452276522968

@thaoweo‌ I'm sure ahjummas will be glad to get such a good fanservice ;)) my eyeglasses need to go for an upgrade I don't want to let go of any minor details :-B I'm ready.

I wonder if ahjussis would feel neglected :-? No!! Leave Min Young alone, no fanservice for you, ahjussis >:)

Guest blossomnagr

Seems like Park Min Young did not wear high heels to the first script reading. Usually she wears them and looks taller.  :-$ Love her 
Photos are very nice. I really like background of three main leads standing together. It is related to drama theme and has a nice colour. 

Guest blossomnagr

@nploan I assume that the article is about Healer first script reading in Chinese. Concern "Healer" title, I am not sure. Can it be that Ji Chang Wook's character solves problems from the past and "healer" has a figurative meaning? 

Guest blossomnagr

Dramabeans posted article about Healer and first script reading. 
Healer’s cast lineup and first script reading
healer1.jpg

Let’s check in with KBS’s Healer, which won’t premiere for several months yet but which recently held its cast script reading at the KBS annex in Seoul, featuring the cast led by headliners Ji Chang-wookPark Min-young, and Yoo Ji-tae.

So far I only have an inchoate idea of what the central story will be, but with these latest descriptions at least I’m getting a bigger picture of the world involved. Even though I’m still wondering what exactly the show will be about, and whether its tone will be more serious, light-hearted, mysterious, or thriller-like. Or something else altogether.

The drama, written by Sandglass, Story of a Man, and Faith writer Song Ji-nah, features Ji Chang-wook playing a mysterious errand guy who happens to possess top-notch fighting skills on top of brains and looks, and he’ll apparently have a number of cool action scenes. The fact that an errand boy has a mysterious nickname (as the Healer) is suspicious enough, but why would he need top-of-the-line “equipment” or amazing martial arts skills? Is calling him “Healer” just ironic?

Yoo Ji-tae, on the other hand, plays a star reporter who’s the envy of all other reporters who aspire to his kind of profile and fame; on the other end of the spectrum we have Park Min-young playing a reporter for a second-rate internet news site. One day, Yoo stumbles across the truth of a bygone event, which gets our story off and running.

That decades-old incident involves the older cast members, five of whom were involved in a pirate (unauthorized) radio broadcast in the ’80s. One was Yoo Ji-tae’s character’s hyung, played by Park Sang-won (a Song Ji-nah regular, from Faith, Legend, andSandglass), who is now the president of a major newspaper with the power to influence not only the populace but also government regimes.
healer2.jpg
Read Whole Article on http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/healers-cast-lineup-and-first-script-reading/

I don't think I ever seen in my short time involve with korean dramas that they start with the script reading so early, it's awesome. But neither I have seen fans so confused with the title of the drama :-/ but I think as the drama starts and do some progress we will understand.

Because really some comments such as maybe he kills and later heals them. /:) what's up with that :-/ 8-}

Guest blossomnagr

We have to wait to get more info about the details of the drama. Most probably close to the release date. Anyway, isn't it interesting and intriguing not to know whole story before the drama starts so that we all keep curious?! Healer Fighting!!!

I am confident that the 1st four eps of the drama will be excellent, since they are starting preparations so early. Will look forward to the previews. 8->

@kanyaprasetyo‌

the article in Baidu largely say the same thing as per the english except that the cast had the script reading for 4 hours with only a 5mins break in between.

That's why i said last time that the title "Healer" can give people the wrong impression that the show is a medical drama. Personally, i'm guessing that he's called Healer because he will be the one who will "heal" the scars inflicted upon the leads who have been affected somehow by that past incident involving their parents. He also goes around stealing the secrets of others at night, so since he is a reporter, maybe he will make use of these secrets to seek justice for people who have been wronged via the press, which is also "healing" in a figurative sense.

daegorr said: That's why i said last time that the title "Healer" can give people the wrong impression that the show is a medical drama. Personally, i'm guessing that he's called Healer because he will be the one who will "heal" the scars inflicted upon the leads who have been affected somehow by that past incident involving their parents. He also goes around stealing the secrets of others at night, so since he is a reporter, maybe he will make use of these secrets to seek justice for people who have been wronged via the press, which is also "healing" in a figurative sense.

Yes I am a bit  intrigued too as to why Ji Chang Wook is called the "healer"  but this excites me even more.   The plot seems interesting too.... a little action, suspense and humor.   Ooooh... I hope they start filming soon  :x     

Woah, awesome photoshop at the fanart above, making it looks like they're at the same room :)) :))

I predict this weekend they'll start filming.

Oh in one video from Taiwan he admitted he's doing weights training to do a lot of action scenes. I'm drooling imagining it =P~ =P~

kanyaprasetyo said: Woah, awesome photoshop at the fanart above, making it looks like they're at the same room :)) :))

I predict this weekend they'll start filming.

Oh in one video from Taiwan he admitted he's doing weights training to do a lot of action scenes. I'm drooling imagining it =P~ =P~

class="content-title" Upcoming Drama “Healer” Holds First Script Reading with Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Chang Wook, and Park Min Young lovelymorning September 16, 2014 0 Upcoming Drama “Healer” Holds First Script Reading with Yoo Ji Tae, Ji Chang Wook, and Park Min Young

On September 11, KBS’s upcoming drama, “Healer,” held its first script reading. Present at the scene were directors Lee Jung Sup and Kim Jin Woo, writer Song Ji Na, and actors Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae, Park Min Young, Park Sang Won, Do Ji Won, Woo Hee Jin, Kim Mi Kyung, Park Won Sang, and Oh Kwang Rok along with the rest of the staff members of the production team.

The reading lasted almost four hours, with only a five minute break in between. Despite the long hours they put in for this reading, the actors did not show any signs of tiredness, with each doing their best with their individual characters. Behind stories also reveal that despite the fact that it was their first reading, the actors showed perfect chemistry with their acting.

915 healer script reading

Ji Chang Wook portrayed Seo Jung Hoo, who will have the brains, the looks, as well as martial arts skills that makes him the sexiest errand boy in the industry. Yoo Ji Tae, who is raising much anticipation for his return to the small screen after a six year hiatus, portrayed Kim Moon Ho, a star reporter in the top 1% with a smooth charisma. Park Min Young portrayed Chae Young Shin, an internet news reporter who is not only energetic but even slightly crazy.

With regards to the first reading, Ji Chang Wook revealed, “We finished the reading happily. I expect it to be a fun filming experience. I’ll do my best to come back with a new character that I’ve never shown before. Please look forward to the drama and enjoy it.”

Yoo Ji Tae said, “I’m honored to work again with writer Song Ji Na, who helped me with my drama debut in my rookie days. I’m also very excited for director Lee Jung Sup’s superior skills. I’m also very excited since I could see Ji Chang Wook’s cool action scenes along with Park Min Young’s lovely acting during the reading.”

Meanwhile, “Healer” will be about a star reporter in a major broadcasting company that ends up conflicted between the truth and his own beliefs and principles after discovering the facts behind a past incident. It is set to air after “Tomorrow Cantabile” sometime in the beginning of December later this year.

Who’s excited for the trio’s chemistry?

link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/16/upcoming-drama-healer-holds-first-script-reading-with-yoo-ji-tae-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young/

@namyo chingu, when uri Healer appears I bet we'll losing our minds 8-} 8-}
Okay I'll stop it now before I get punishment from queen hyena herself [-( [-(

News in English will flow tonight or tomorrow, don't be shy to post here, chingus!
Good night! I-)