[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest blossomnagr

Thanks to all those who work in Ji Chang Wook kitchen and update us quickly. 
According to the link shared by @kanyaprasetyo, individuals with CRPS recover gradually and only in most severe cases may not recover and can have long term disability. Also, children do not get it until age 5 and very rarely before age 10. So most probably Chae Young Shin had an accident around 11-13 after which she acquired this syndrome. Interesting what the dangerous past event was. 

I think she was too young to be raped so there might be some other horrifying event happened to her. As far as I understood her mother will be alive in the latter part of the drama and she has a step father, so may be something happened to her father or can it be she had a sibling and it is related to her/him? 

Guest blossomnagr

Oh noooooooo, they say Min Young will have a short hair cut, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse :((

EDIT: Min Young had a short hair cut when she starred in Glory Jane with the same PD. Hmm, does he  think Min Young looks better with short hair cut?! hahaha

Guest blossomnagr

As @daegorr informed"Healer" preliminary shooting schedule is set for September 25, September 26 
In addition, the crew is still looking for a woman for Chae Young Shin's step father (played by Park Sang Myung). Chi-soo (Park Sang Myung) is a criminal attorney who also operates a cafe on the side where he trains prisoners to become baristas.

Guest blossomnagr

More lovely fan Arts. From now on should we post fan arts with only short hair cut of Min Young?! Nah, not until we see the photos of her new hair cut. :P

cre: @Baidu Tieba 
10534732_529152153881480_43466728891625010574142_529152133881482_58020968417896610500386_529152293881466_917111179882602

Hmm, actually character's hairstyle/haircut is important in dramaland.
For example, the dreaded bowl cut to emphasizes character's innocence/naivety as we can see in Can You Hear My Heart. Then for man, if he previously has bangs, then no bangs, then it's almost certainly to explain character's change to maturity.
For woman, I really dislike ahjumma's hairstyle because it looks really old-fashioned.

And please, no dye for everyone! I hope the hairstylists, stylists, and fashion coordi can do the job well this time. I don't want my eyes hurt from fashion disasters even though everyone has gorgeous looks. Bad hairstyle and bad fashion can really distract us from the story. @-) @-)

I actually like PMY better in short hair, but that's just my preference :)>-
A short hair woman in dramaland tends to be more sassy, smart and not weak/mopey Candy heroine.

Guest blossomnagr

@kanyaprasetyo what is ahjumma's hairstyle like?

EDIT: They dyed Min Young hair in A New Leaf into dark red/brown and it looked good   :-bd

6d40f7f4tw1efilvzf1eij20eq0l40vc.jpg6d40f7f4tw1efilvx1luzj20lq0xcq9x.jpg

Hello ! My first post here. Thank you for creating this thread @kanyaprasetyo and thank you JCW Kitchen for timely updates.

Cast looks amazing!!!  I can't wait till Dec 8.

"@blossomngr Oh noooooooo, they say Min Young will have a short hair cut, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse "

Hair grows, good role endures :D   I hope she pours her heart and soul into this role just like she did in SKKS. Her last two projects, Jin and ANL had time management problem on production part, so I have high expectation for Healer.

:)>-

Guest blossomnagr

@namyo yes, she had in Glory Jane with the same PD as for Healer, haha
PMY Hong Kong Fans says she was considering one of the hair cuts below. But it is not the final yet, Hope PMY update us soon with her new hair cut 

10687922_724546737592460_138314076588866

Park Min Young with short hair in Glory Jane 

Kim-Min-Young-Hairstyle-53b94abc1e554-31bd90089af632f480a7b60b41be173fa9_large.j

EDIT @AndOne Happy to see you here. Have been waiting to see all of  us gathering together again on the thread for Min Young new upcoming project.  >:D<

Talking about styles. Is Wookie going to be having the Harry Potter style?? :-? 8-> I hope not hahaha

It seems that YJT might be the classic one.

@kanyaprasetyo‌ is probably asleep because I'm curious about the ahjumma style. Could it 11 from the chart?

Guest blossomnagr

Since Ji Chang Wook's Character is super handsome and cool, I think they will find the best style. I don't say Harry Potter style does not fit him but they might come up with something really awesome.  :x

Guest blossomnagr

Guys, if we want Healer to be subbed, we need to become a fan and leave comment on http://www.viki.com/tv/23730c-healerAnd also fill out the form http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ IT TAKES 1 MIN 

Guest blossomnagr

okay, they say there is a possibility that Min Young won't have too short hair. I can't go to bed until I see her new hair style  :-<

I don't mind if it looks like this. cre: kamlp weibo

88d633e2gw1ekj95nt1qpj209909caas.jpg

@blossomnagr @namyo I also like number 3, 19, and 25. But number 3 reminds me of ahjumma Mirae's hairstyle in Mirae's Choice/MHIYD

This is ahjumma hairstyle I talk about, a bit off topic

243m49t.jpg

basically curly wavy hair that will make you look few years older than and instead of cute, it looks like disaster. And it would be soo against PMY character here. I can't picture a journalist with that hair. #-o #-o
Journalist usually has straight short hair or if long hair they'll tie it up like ponytail. I know this because coming from a family of journalists and have many friends in that area.

And no dye, I meant no bad dye with strange color. JCW also can look handsome with right dye. Also I like PMY's hairstyle in ANL.