[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys i had to share this picture with you'll! There has been some articles saying that Oh Hyun-kyung and Han Ji-hye looks like real sisters on and off the screen! When she (Oh hyun-kyung) is next to younger cast is hard to tell that she is in her 40s. She looks really young in the picture! It has to be the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. 11318_1635955583294475_68496600953081285

The Mas are not invited to the wedding - they are probably in prison. 

Oh HyunKyung was a former Ms.  Korea, she has a daughter and is a divorcee.  Where is Ms. Cha?  Isn't she part of the Seochon family also?  I didn't recognize SBN - she looked so pretty with very little make-up.

Behind the scene

More wedding photos of Shin Bok Nyeo & Grandfather Park wedding

Nam Woo Seok "giving" his Mother away at the wedding while the 3 witches are bridesmaids & Kim Young Ok must be Maid of Honour 

Little Byeol must be the flower girl while Gwang Ttaeng must be the ring bearer

There is also a family photo of Seochon house family at the airport entrance

Chauffeur Tak with the luggage trolley, Son Poong Geum, Shin Bok Nyeo, Grandfather Park, Kim Young Ok, Moon Soo In holding little Byeol, Seo Mi Oh holding Gwang Ttaeng while Ma Do Jin also with the luggage trolley 

Nam Woo Seok doesn't appear in the photo

@jadecloud, please assist in the photo upload, much appreciated, Thank you

Behind the scene

Ma sisters (Ma Joo Ran & Ma Joo Hee hurl a throwing curve "egg" into baptism of egg (계란 세례)  from Kim Young Ok

Later the Witches of Cell No 10 stage a protest at the entrance of Shinhwa Group armed with placards & headbands as they accuse Shinhwa Group of plagiarism of their Gorosoe Bread.

Kim Young Ok takes the lead in the protest with her megaphone or loud hailer

@jadecloud, please assist in the photo upload, much appreciated, Thank you

Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor Go Woo Rim as young Jin Woo or Woon Seok on the drama set. (via kgnuki)B7oK48fCUAEke82.jpgB7oK5MsCIAIRr1E.jpg

He is so cute. He got interesting face and so far all his character as the younger version of everyone. But then, some of his scenes in dramas and movies looks like rough/dirty and heartbroken too.
Kim Soo Mi character name in this drama actually is her birth name Kim Young Ok.
KSM and Oh Hyun Kyung both got movies that premiere this month. KSM as the lead in movie Halmoni and OHK as supporting character in movie Twenty. Hope that this drama cast will go to the movie premiere.

MDH is very rational, looking at how his family is, how they must have hurt his wife while away.. we see him looking fm far at the new life his wife is getting... I think taking all these into consideration I am sure he will heartbreakingly decide to let go of his wife and move on without her (probably to also safe his rotten family).

But fm his ways, I am so sad to have to imagine that he is going to die.. My poor MDH

@viyra

The outside frontage of the Seochon House is Yongheunggung residence (용흥궁,龍興宮), it is the former residence of Cheoljong before he ascended to become 25th Joseon King. it was built in 1853, the layout is similar to Cheongdeokgung Nakseonjae

Yongheunggung residence is definitely a little larger than a Hanok house.

But the interior is definitely a set with the rooms & courtyard (garden?), this is for better control in lighting the set

Meanwhile the Witchery Bakery frontage is an outdoor set including the shop interior where the bread are display but the place where Moon Soo In bakes is an interior set

If you have an eye, you can see through the lighting techniques whether it is an indoor or an outdoor set

I think I wrote a little article about the location in pg 69, you may want to turn back the pages to refer

@gerrytan8063 - thanks for the information - I know you mentioned this some few episodes back.

When I was in Korea in 2011, I thought about visiting a Hanok house but didn't make it - I ended up visiting a lot of palaces, but didn't forget to go to the DMZ.  Korea is such a nice place - I want to go back there and visit.

Archived