[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fightingchicken

Well tomorrow is the end....whoa! I'm very pleased that the Bok Nyeo wedding will take place those two are so adorable and I have been rooting for them. <3  

Guest kayeeus

fightingchicken said: Well tomorrow is the end....whoa! I'm very pleased that the Bok Nyeo wedding will take place those two are so adorable and I have been rooting for them. <3  

gerrytan8063 said:

Behind the scene

More wedding photos of Shin Bok Nyeo & Grandfather Park wedding

Nam Woo Seok "giving" his Mother away at the wedding while the 3 witches are bridesmaids & Kim Young Ok must be Maid of Honour 

Little Byeol must be the flower girl while Gwang Ttaeng must be the ring bearer

There is also a family photo of Seochon house family at the airport entrance

Chauffeur Tak with the luggage trolley, Son Poong Geum, Shin Bok Nyeo, Grandfather Park, Kim Young Ok, Moon Soo In holding little Byeol, Seo Mi Oh holding Gwang Ttaeng while Ma Do Jin also with the luggage trolley 

Nam Woo Seok doesn't appear in the photo

@jadecloud, please assist in the photo upload, much appreciated, Thank you

gerrytan8063 said:

Behind the scene

Ma sisters (Ma Joo Ran & Ma Joo Hee hurl a throwing curve "egg" into baptism of egg (계란 세례)  from Kim Young Ok

Later the Witches of Cell No 10 stage a protest at the entrance of Shinhwa Group armed with placards & headbands as they accuse Shinhwa Group of plagiarism of their Gorosoe Bread.

Kim Young Ok takes the lead in the protest with her megaphone or loud hailer

@jadecloud, please assist in the photo upload, much appreciated, Thank you

@gerrytan8063 = thank  you for being with us from start to finish  (even tho'  you said you won't be able to contribute to the last episode - but it's okay) - all your efforts are much appreciated.  You deserve a vacation from what you did for us.  Enjoy your trip and stay healthy and safe always!

Guest katiemaggie03

@kayeeus you wrote "I got it !! The OTP of ths drama is Bok Nyeo si and Grandpa. Now I can finally go to sleep. I am going to dream about my MDH si... "

Guest katiemaggie03

@kayeeus you wrote "I got it !! The OTP of ths drama is Bok Nyeo si and Grandpa. Now I can finally go to sleep. I am going to dream about my MDH si... "

Guest katiemaggie03

me too! Been saying dreaming about MDH. I think MSI finally realized that MDH was truly meant for her now that he is gone. I think she did the right thing of breaking up with NWS. How can she be happy with him now that MDH dead. If he was to let her go and he is well somewhere, there is a chance for NWS and MSI can be happy couple. By the way, the writers need to bring MDH back again because he said he can go comfortably now that he knows someone can take care of her; but she broke up with him so MDH needs to come back and take care of her again

I love the memory part of a little flashback memory when he first met her. That was cute.

Hi fellow viewers,
Here is a quick cap of the final episode.  There was a lot of flashbacks in this episode, felt more like fillers.
There was a time jump of 1 year.

1. Ma went to prison, he realizes his sin from MDH's words; appears to be reflective & penitent.  SIL is a support for the Ma family.
  2. MJH apologizes for the bread issue, resigned from the company, she left on good terms with NWS.  She more than got away easy.
  3. NWS was offered to head Shinwa but he declined, he decided to leave for Paris to learn more about bakery
  4. MJR went to prison for the food truck issue and is being bullied as well.  Of course her personality has not changed one bit. 
  5. Shinwa was taken over by another company
  6. CAR is now taking care of the 1st wife as she is all alone with no Mas at home.  SMO, DJ and grandson living together with CAR all are happy.
  7. SPG & Tak are parents of twins, they received money from Tak's brothers as a gift.  SPG convinces Tak to become a baker so they can open Magic Bakery 2, of course he is bad at it she is cheering him on.
  8. MSI is a baking instructor at the prison for a year, she told the inmates of her experience there.
  9. SBN and Park got married in Jeju, it was done as a surprise by the girls and #911 who got the bouquet
  10. NWS gave SBN away
  11. NWS and MSI recommitted to each other, they are a couple again.
  12. SBN got cleared of the crime that got her in prison years ago.  This was tearful
  13. #911 meets a new man
  14. Ends with the 4 ladies in front of the bakery, happy and chanting their cheer.
That's it, not a bad final but not so special either there were no real surprises per se.  Glad that the show is finally over, it was okay for what it was.

Archived