[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

Guest katiemaggie03

I'm so upset :(((( the storyline was already beautiful without MDH and after they brought him back, he become the person that takes the fall for everything just as we all predicted but was it necessary for a person to died twice? At least the first death, he could die happy that knowing he had a loving wife and his family with a great wealth.

Now after the second death, knowing he lost his wife and saw the evil from his family.so therefore he died miserable.

Why why why

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rachim4

Omg it was dohyun in the pic BUT IT WAS A DREAM SEQUENCE. IM CRYING THOUGH. Dohyun is dead and im actually crying. No dohyun was a jerk but omg he didnt deserve to die

Guest katiemaggie03

Omg it was dohyun in the pic BUT IT WAS A DREAM SEQUENCE. IM CRYING THOUGH. Dohyun is dead and im actually crying. No dohyun was a jerk but omg he didnt deserve to die

Just Suck Suck Suck :( I say this drama if all the dramas that I've watched, this one hit me hard. It very personal for me lol

I think is was clear from the start that MDH would die, the doctors kept saying over and over again that he had these Brain aneurysm and that any shock could be fatal. So what does dad do but give him a job at the family business. None of the witches or WS could find proof of wrong doing that could be used to punish old man MA , after seeing how his father framed WS as if it was nothing he then truly understood what his dad had did to SI and got why she would never come back. In his families stead he took the high road in an effort to right the wrongs of his family. 
Like he said to his mother, he understood why she went crazy. 

To the new viewers - there was no proof or evidence in the beginning of this drama that MDH has died; MDH has to come back to help take his father down- unfortunately, it would be in exchange for his life. The actor who played MDH came to the drama as a guest - meaning - limited appearance. The lead actors are NWS and MSI. Now - we seem to have top notch writers here so let's hear how the ending should be. This was actually a better ending - I thought it would continue to be disastrous until this episode - the writer was able to save his/her reputation - at least - in my honest opinion. The bottom line - justice has been served - the villains deserved what they got - now comes the saying - an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. What made the end a little better is maintaining the MDH character as a good member of the evil clan. He was blinded for a while but was able to understand the situation.

Guest zaabu

To the new viewers - there was no proof or evidence in the beginning of this drama that MDH has died; MDH has to come back to help take his father down- unfortunately, it would be in exchange for his life. The actor who played MDH came to the drama as a guest - meaning - limited appearance. The lead actors are NWS and MSI. Now - we seem to have top notch writers here so let's hear how the ending should be. This was actually a better ending - I thought it would continue to be disastrous until this episode - the writer was able to save his/her reputation - at least - in my honest opinion. The bottom line - justice has been served - the villains deserved what they got - now comes the saying - an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

What made the end a little better is maintaining the MDH character as a good member of the evil clan. He was blinded for a while but was able to understand the situation.

Well said.

I would admit to not being interested the last several episodes after they brought MDH back.

So may I ask why Mistress Cha accepted her son and wife? What happened? I really don't want to watch the missed episodes. I might end up too frustrated.

Thank you.

And yes its because of the stupid MDH resurrection. What an absolutely stupid plot twist.

ck1Oz said: I would admit to not being interested the last several episodes after they brought MDH back. So may I ask why Mistress Cha accepted her son and wife? What happened? I really don't want to watch the missed episodes. I might end up too frustrated. Thank you. And yes its because of the stupid MDH resurrection. What an absolutely stupid plot twist.

ck1Oz said: I would admit to not being interested the last several episodes after they brought MDH back. So may I ask why Mistress Cha accepted her son and wife? What happened? I really don't want to watch the missed episodes. I might end up too frustrated. Thank you. And yes its because of the stupid MDH resurrection. What an absolutely stupid plot twist.

Guest kayeeus

katiemaggie03 said: I'm so upset :(((( the storyline was already beautiful without MDH and after they brought him back, he become the person that takes the fall for everything just as we all predicted but was it necessary for a person to died twice? At least the first death, he could die happy that knowing he had a loving wife and his family with a great wealth. Now after the second death, knowing he lost his wife and saw the evil from his family.so therefore he died miserable. Why why why

AR's change of heart, after learning that the chairman knew DJ was not his son, was lame.  Why should she feel gratitude to the person who, although inadvertent, caused the death of her son's father?

No matter how well the chairman treated her and DJ, the reality of his responsibility doesn't change.  Why would she forgive him, even when knowing about all his other evil deeds?  This writer either got very lazy or just didn't care anymore.

And, I agree with the comment(s) that said the writer didn't know how to untangle this web of characters.  So, they had to bring back and kill off DH twice. 8-|

The best part of this drama was lottery-winning ajumma/halmoni. I love the actress, too. She's always great in her roles.  =D> =D>

Guest kayeeus

katiemaggie03 said: Hi everyone thank you for posting me with the update of ep 39 and preview of ep 40. I haven't watched it yet but it is just heart breaking to hear that MDH is dead. It was such a beautiful story line and casts without him but then the writers brought him back making him indeed the ONLY VICTIM in this drama. We all know that in the end, the bad people get what they deserve BUT BUT BUT this drama got it ALL WRONG. To make one person as the main interest for LOVE and REPENT for someone else sins in the end are just wrong. Before his death he had a beautiful love story with his wife and she loved him dearly. When he woke up from a coma, he saw the only woman he water to wake up to see falls for another man and even beg him for another man life. Killing the love that he was once cherished. Repenting for his family misdeed against their sins could be a good thing, he could take the blame by going to jail for 2 years and his father can still under investigation for murders. but at least he still love to aye go back to Boston or somewhere else but at least let him live. To bring back a man and becoming a center of a love triangle and to correct the MA family misdeed that's all wrong. I'm not even going to watch the last two episodes. It's just too bad that they had to bring a coma man back to see all this It was a beautiful story of NWS and MSI without MDH. Now if they had to wake up MDH, at least she has to come back to MDH. Sighhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I could only watch a few minutes into this episode. I could not stop the tears. I didn't want MDH to die. I wanted to see him move on without MSI. It's very hard to watch a man who was given a second chance at life...who fought his way out of his coma to be with his wife...only to be broken hearted by her, and grieved by his self righteous family. MDH died miserable and I'm sure he felt alone & broken. He may have been a jerk at times...but I understood his painful situation. He truly loved MSI.

Archived