[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlights of Episode 39

Ma Do Hyun dies & is buried

Ma Do Hyun courier Moon Soo In stock manipulation evidence to Nam Woo Seok & asked him to take care of her

Moon Soo In returns Nam Woo Seok rings but then Nam Woo Seok gave his ring & returns hers for safekeeping until she is ready

Ma Joo Ran & Ma Joo Hee got throw eggs at them for "copying" the gorosoe bread

Mistress Cha accepts Seo Mi Oh as her daughter in law & asked Ma Do Jin, Seo Mi Oh & Gwang Ttaeng to stay with her. She gave the excuse that she misses her grandson

Ma Joo Ran being "harass" by police alleging using the Private Investigator services that had been arrest with multiple charges

Chairman Ma is arrested over Moon Soo In case of stock manipulation.

Witchery Bakery affirms their rights to Gorosoe Bread by making their pleas on the press

Moon Soo In is subpoena to act as witness for the prosecutor against Chairman Ma

Still preview of Episode 40 (end clip)

Chairman Ma is refuse bail & sitting in the correction centre (Prosecutor Office lock up)

Ma Joo Ran goes on her knees begging Moon Soo In at the police station with other Witches looking on

Moon Soo In walks into the entrance of a prison

Nam Woo Seok looking around....I think he is off..overseas

Moon Soo In looking at the 2 rings in her hands

Door open as Seo Mi Oh, Kim Young Ok, Son Poong Geum & Moon Soo In enters in a line as the Presider announce that the bride approaching

I didn't want to see MDH die.  He was the only good person from that rotten family.  What I don't understand is why would the writers bring MDH back when we all thought he died when in fact he was in a coma to only let the character die again.  Why couldn't he live and have a happy ending???  Why bring him out of a coma to only see that his wife moved on with another man in her life.  That had to be heartbreaking for him to go through.  He didn't have anyone to love him and he deserved that before he died.  I think the writers should have given him a better ending.  :( [-( :( >:P

Preview to Episode 40 (website)

Moon Soo In with the other Witches having a press interview to reiterate that Shinhwa Group had copy their Gorosoe bread & they are the plaintiff

Ma Joo Ran is shock as she answering the phone call. Ma Joo Hee gawking her mouth open

Chairman Ma in the correction centre waiting for trail is upset throws the newspaper on what he had read on the papers

Police comes to the house to arrest Ma Joo Ran & handcuff her as drag her away

Son In law Park asked what wrong she had done to be arrest. Ma Joo Ran pleas that she is innocent

Moon Soo In walks into the Korea Women Prison & tells the inmates that she will be teaching them bakery course for a year

Moon Soo In introduce herself to the class at the Korea Women Prison

Ma Joo Ran gets a shock when the Witches stroll into the police station

Son Poong Geum voice over telling that they have no acquaintance whatsoever with Ma Joo Ran & asked her to be charge with whatever the course of the law abides

Ma Joo Ran goes on her knees in begging plea to Moon Soo In

Moon Soo In doesn't look relent

Shin Bok Nyeo having a moment with Nam Woo Seok

Son Poon Geum voice over that Nam Woo Seok is leaving & Moon Soo In should grab him & tell him not to go

Moon Soo In keeping the rings at her pockets as she takes out to look at them

Nam Woo Seok looking around (probably at the airport)

Nam Woo Seok voice over telling Moon Soo In to stay healthy & keep well

Guest kayeeus

Annette said: I didn't want to see MDH die.  He was the only good person from that rotten family.  What I don't understand is why would the writers bring MDH back when we all thought he died when in fact he was in a coma to only let the character die again.  Why couldn't he live and have a happy ending???  Why bring him out of a coma to only see that his wife moved on with another man in her life.  That had to be heartbreaking for him to go through.  He didn't have anyone to love him and he deserved that before he died.  I think the writers should have given him a better ending.  :( [-( :( >:P

Sigh the writer is terrible ... like someone said why bother to bring MDH back and let him die again !!!??? They can make it him move on or something ... if I am MSI I don't think I can ever be with NWS without feeling guilty ... geezzz bad approach by the  writers

Text Preview to Episode 40

마녀들은 마법의 빵집의 고로쇠 빵을 카피한 신화그룹을 세상에 알리고

Witches affirms the truth to the public that the gorosoe bread is their Witchery Bakery creation & Shinhwa Group have chose to copy their bread

주란은 마녀들에게 용서를 구하지만 절대 합의하지 않겠다고 엄포한다.

Ma Joo Ran pleads for a settlement in absolute pardon from the Witches for her "rant" actions, or she will face charges. (Most probably the disappearance of the Witchery Bakery Food Truck had come to "haunt" Ma Joo Ran)

한편, 우석은 파리로 떠나며 수인에게 작별을 고하는데.. 

Meanwhile Nam Woo Seok leaves for Paris, as he bids goodbye to Moon Soo In

<전설의 마녀>오늘밤 마지막회가 방송됩니다

"Legendary Witch" tomorrow night will be the final episode broadcast

This is all I can do

I am leaving on an early flight & will not be able to cover the final episode

Happy viewing

It's a good thing MDH died. Don't get me wrong, I said this because we all know that he is a very good guy, the only good person in the Ma family. His dad would be imprisoned, his sister would be imprisoned, his other sister will probably have a big problem since she copied the bread and all these would just give him more sadness since he loves his family even though they are just plain bad. Plus the fact that his wife loves someone else.

He was needed to be resurrected because he was the only one who can correct the wrongdoings of his family. It was just a borrowed time for him to be able to set his family straight. That is the importance of his role. And since his role is done, it would be better more humane for the writers to kill him than let him see his family suffer and see his love be with someone else.

kayeeus said: Annette said: I didn't want to see MDH die.  He was the only good person from that rotten family.  What I don't understand is why would the writers bring MDH back when we all thought he died when in fact he was in a coma to only let the character die again.  Why couldn't he live and have a happy ending???  Why bring him out of a coma to only see that his wife moved on with another man in her life.  That had to be heartbreaking for him to go through.  He didn't have anyone to love him and he deserved that before he died.  I think the writers should have given him a better ending.  :( [-( :( >:P

Guest beanshpy

such a sad episode. i don't wanna see the break up of my otp. might skip this one. :(
Yes, i want MSI and NWS to end up together....but I can't even say "hooray!!!MDH died! or " at last he really died this time". the writer should have thought of another difficult obstacle to get through for the OTP instead of senselessly bringing back a "dead husband" only to give him a second death in the end. He/SHe solved the difficulty of the main couple through the death of the third party. The easiest way to end the problem. I find that so lazy of him/her to think more thoroughly. 
anyway...thank you everyone for your inputs. thank you @gerrytan for everything. have a safe trip :) 

Guest kayeeus

gerrytan8063 said:

Text Preview to Episode 40

마녀들은 마법의 빵집의 고로쇠 빵을 카피한 신화그룹을 세상에 알리고

Witches affirms the truth to the public that the gorosoe bread is their Witchery Bakery creation & Shinhwa Group have chose to copy their bread

주란은 마녀들에게 용서를 구하지만 절대 합의하지 않겠다고 엄포한다.

Ma Joo Ran pleads for a settlement in absolute pardon from the Witches for her "rant" actions, or she will face charges. (Most probably the disappearance of the Witchery Bakery Food Truck had come to "haunt" Ma Joo Ran)

한편, 우석은 파리로 떠나며 수인에게 작별을 고하는데.. 

Meanwhile Nam Woo Seok leaves for Paris, as he bids goodbye to Moon Soo In

<전설의 마녀>오늘밤 마지막회가 방송됩니다

"Legendary Witch" tomorrow night will be the final episode broadcast

This is all I can do

I am leaving on an early flight & will not be able to cover the final episode

Happy viewing

Guest katiemaggie03

Hi everyone thank you for posting me with the update of ep 39 and preview of ep 40. I haven't watched it yet but it is just heart breaking to hear that MDH is dead.

It was such a beautiful story line and casts without him but then the writers brought him back making him indeed the ONLY VICTIM in this drama.

We all know that in the end, the bad people get what they deserve BUT BUT BUT this drama got it ALL WRONG.

To make one person as the main interest for LOVE and REPENT for someone else sins in the end are just wrong.

Before his death he had a beautiful love story with his wife and she loved him dearly. When he woke up from a coma, he saw the only woman he water to wake up to see falls for another man and even beg him for another man life. Killing the love that he was once cherished.

Repenting for his family misdeed against their sins could be a good thing, he could take the blame by going to jail for 2 years and his father can still under investigation for murders. but at least he still love to aye go back to Boston or somewhere else but at least let him live.

To bring back a man and becoming a center of a love triangle and to correct the MA family misdeed that's all wrong.

I'm not even going to watch the last two episodes. It's just too bad that they had to bring a coma man back to see all this

It was a beautiful story of NWS and MSI without MDH. Now if they had to wake up MDH, at least she has to come back to MDH.

Sighhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Archived