[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dingdong1008

hello cingus...my very first time ever here in soompi...and here i am on this lovely threadit took a week to read all pages here, and it was warming just like the drama

KWS left another message on 16th. i hope someone can translate it. thanks
(maybe @ChelseaS @jibjibjib ? seems like you know korean? :D )

올해도 이제 얼마안남았네요..

멜로물의 남녀주인공들,
특히 이번같은 심한 사랑앓이를 소재로한 역할을 경험하고난 후의 배우들도
드라마에 몰입한 여러분들처럼,
약간의 우울증상을 겪기도하고
일상으로의 복귀가 다소 늦어지기도, 혼란스럽기도 합니다.
그만큼 마음을 다해 몰입한 결과겠죠.

봄이가 극역할에 온전히 몰입해서
그리고 이런경험이 처음이라
지금 심정이 어떨지는 누구보다 잘알지만
워낙 밝고 건강한 정신의 소유자라
짧은시간안에 잘 극복해내리라 믿습니다

몰입해서 볼수있는 드라마도 흔치않고
이런 역할도 아무나 해낼수도,
경험할 수도 없는 소중한 기회이기에 이정도의 후유증은 당연히 그리고 자연스럽게 받아들이고 견뎌야할
영광의상처라 생각합니다.

여러분의 격려와 위로의 말씀들. . 낮설기도하지만 덕분에 제 연기인생이 헛되지 않았음을 느낍니다.

오랜시간 제 옆에서 집에만 있던 저를
늘 한결같이 믿어주고 당신은 최고라며 격려해준 아내를 위해 용기내어 드라마를
할 수있었고 아내덕에 여러분들의
따뜻한 사랑을 다시 느낄수 있게되어
하길 잘했단 생각이 듭니다.

저는 자연스럽고 편안한 마음으로
회복의 과정중에 있습니다.
건강도 살짝 안좋아져서. .
저희보다 더 심히 봄동앓이를 겪으신분들이
있는것같아 고맙기도하고
더많은 행복감을 드리지못해 미안한
맘도 생깁니다.

지나고나면..시간이 지나면..
별것아닌 일들이 대부분일껍니다.
여러분들도 일상과 환상을
다즐기시되 잘구분하시어 삶이 더욱 풍요롭고 행복해지시기를 간절히 소망합니다.

@AdelaM - Your MV was lovely!  Such good memories of our couple.  I'm like you...in an "in-between" stage.  So I am grateful when fans like you make videos like you did.  Thank you.
@dingdong1008 - Welcome!  You really read through all of this thread?  Wow, hats off to you.  Thanks for taking the time to do so, and I agree - the comments are warm like the drama 'cause we enjoyed being here and, of course, love the drama.
@kda86 - Thanks for the info.  Sure hope someone can translate that.  Welcome!
And thanks to all who contributed to the discussion on KWS' compliment to Soo Young.  Was really good to hear everyone's take on that.

kappy said: @AdelaM - Your MV was lovely!  Such good memories of our couple.  I'm like you...in an "in-between" stage.  So I am grateful when fans like you make videos like you did.  Thank you.
@dingdong1008 - Welcome!  You really read through all of this thread?  Wow, hats off to you.  Thanks for taking the time to do so, and I agree - the comments are warm like the drama 'cause we enjoyed being here and, of course, love the drama.
And thanks to all who contributed to the discussion on KWS' compliment to Soo Young.  Was really good to hear everyone's take on that.

kda86 said: KWS left another message on 16th. i hope someone can translate it. thanks

올해도 이제 얼마안남았네요..

멜로물의 남녀주인공들,
드라마에 몰입한 여러분들처럼,
약간의 우울증상을 겪기도하고
그만큼 마음을 다해 몰입한 결과겠죠.

봄이가 극역할에 온전히 몰입해서
그리고 이런경험이 처음이라
지금 심정이 어떨지는 누구보다 잘알지만
워낙 밝고 건강한 정신의 소유자라
짧은시간안에 잘 극복해내리라 믿습니다

몰입해서 볼수있는 드라마도 흔치않고
이런 역할도 아무나 해낼수도,
영광의상처라 생각합니다.

오랜시간 제 옆에서 집에만 있던 저를
할 수있었고 아내덕에 여러분들의
따뜻한 사랑을 다시 느낄수 있게되어
하길 잘했단 생각이 듭니다.

저는 자연스럽고 편안한 마음으로
회복의 과정중에 있습니다.
건강도 살짝 안좋아져서. .
저희보다 더 심히 봄동앓이를 겪으신분들이
있는것같아 고맙기도하고
더많은 행복감을 드리지못해 미안한
맘도 생깁니다.

지나고나면..시간이 지나면..
별것아닌 일들이 대부분일껍니다.
여러분들도 일상과 환상을

JamaicaK said: kda86 said: KWS left another message on 16th. i hope someone can translate it. thanks

올해도 이제 얼마안남았네요..

멜로물의 남녀주인공들,
드라마에 몰입한 여러분들처럼,
약간의 우울증상을 겪기도하고
그만큼 마음을 다해 몰입한 결과겠죠.

봄이가 극역할에 온전히 몰입해서
그리고 이런경험이 처음이라
지금 심정이 어떨지는 누구보다 잘알지만
워낙 밝고 건강한 정신의 소유자라
짧은시간안에 잘 극복해내리라 믿습니다

몰입해서 볼수있는 드라마도 흔치않고
이런 역할도 아무나 해낼수도,
영광의상처라 생각합니다.

오랜시간 제 옆에서 집에만 있던 저를
할 수있었고 아내덕에 여러분들의
따뜻한 사랑을 다시 느낄수 있게되어
하길 잘했단 생각이 듭니다.

저는 자연스럽고 편안한 마음으로
회복의 과정중에 있습니다.
건강도 살짝 안좋아져서. .
저희보다 더 심히 봄동앓이를 겪으신분들이
있는것같아 고맙기도하고
더많은 행복감을 드리지못해 미안한
맘도 생깁니다.

지나고나면..시간이 지나면..
별것아닌 일들이 대부분일껍니다.
여러분들도 일상과 환상을

Guest hotkian

@JamaicaK Thanks a lot for your brief translation ..
Btw, I keep repeating MSD OST all day (yes, I listen to MSD OST when I'm at work ... thanks God that my boss has not commented anything) ... and rewind those specific scenes when the songs were played in my mind - so it seems MSD is still here with me. In short, I'm still deep down in the pit. I refuse to watch other dramas so it will take a long time for me to climb out of this pit, I guess.
Nice weekend chingus.

AdelaM said: kappy said: @AdelaM - Your MV was lovely!  Such good memories of our couple.  I'm like you...in an "in-between" stage.  So I am grateful when fans like you make videos like you did.  Thank you.

@JamaicaK - Thanks for braving the various translation sites to share the gist of KWS' message to ... us?  Looks like we're not the only ones still getting over the drama.  That's neat to know (in a fellow-commiserating way) that he is still very affected by his involvement in MSD.  Did fans notice his being down, or has his health been bad, that prompted them to send prayers and thoughts his way?  I wonder.  It's a strong indication that this drama was very special to him.
Btw, I am watching "Alone In Love" and KWS says something about spring to the little girl in the drama.  Was nice to hear him say "Bom" early on.  Little did he know that word would be more meaningful to him later on in his life.

Hi guys anyone still here haha i've finally had some free time to look at the script. i'm looking at ep 1 right now and discovered something really interesting so interesting i had to share it with you guys like right now haha. So in ep 1, in the drama Dongha starts off narrating right. In the script it actually says Pureun is the one doing the narration. i wonder why the writer had Pureun do the narration she probably would've narrated the ending episodes too right. im trying to remember what other episodes the narration show up and see what the script says.

Also some news about the dvd, from what i read they need to get 500 preorders for the dvd by the 24th this coming monday to decide whether the dvd is a go or not. they need to decide quickly because staff and director will be busy. there are 2 links for preorder one is full payment one is half. if the dvd doesnt happen they will refund.

full payment about 120usd: http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/15260559

half payment about 60usd:  http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/15260567

sigh honestly i dont see much hope for the dvd sigh~ alright off to finish watching ep 1.

Guest violetrose1109

jibjibjib said: Hi guys anyone still here haha i've finally had some free time to look at the script. i'm looking at ep 1 right now and discovered something really interesting so interesting i had to share it with you guys like right now haha. So in ep 1, in the drama Dongha starts off narrating right. In the script it actually says Pureun is the one doing the narration. i wonder why the writer had Pureun do the narration she probably would've narrated the ending episodes too right. im trying to remember what other episodes the narration show up and see what the script says.

Also some news about the dvd, from what i read they need to get 500 preorders for the dvd by the 24th this coming monday to decide whether the dvd is a go or not. they need to decide quickly because staff and director will be busy. there are 2 links for preorder one is full payment one is half. if the dvd doesnt happen they will refund.
full payment about 120usd: http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/15260559
half payment about 60usd:  http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/15260567

sigh honestly i dont see much hope for the dvd sigh~ alright off to finish watching ep 1

OMG. All information is in Korean, how can international fans preorder it? 
I think MSD staff may have a site in English for preorder and payment by Visa or Master card, so the quantity will be more.
Hope it can be released with 500 Korean fans preorder it.

How can there not be 500 fans who would order this dvd??? (Of of course it will be expensive as all get-out, but do they typically not release DVDs of dramas, anymore?  Even 60-episode King Geunchogo was released on DVD.  I never could afford it, though.)   Where all is this news posted?  Dang, why can't they do this through Yes Asia???

Thanks for more insights from the script @jibjibjib.  Maybe they changed the narration duties from PR to DH to show that he is at peace.  They needed to, really.  The script was asking a lot of that character.

Guest dingdong1008

thank you all for the warm welcome...i finally convinced that BM is alive, here's my simple thoughts: after looking and looking back to the episode 1 and the last, just figure out that the ward she stayed for recovery is the same one she used been hospitalized
bomyi-1.jpg

10730977_997174970309024_6336038220008140676_n.png
bomyi-2.jpg
the first picture and 3rd pic is the most identical flower pot 

Archived