[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

Guest tsukyoku

I never made any FMV before... so this is my first time. I'm still a newbie, forgive me even if my FMV isn't good. I know this is too late... actually i've made the video on october, but i've only added the karaoke effect recently..
hope you enjoy it! :-\"

http://youtu.be/R_sZc6DHQB8

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for providing the info, @PeerNorway, regarding ordering MSD at Yes Asia.  It will be produced as a Region 3, and most likely will lack English subtitles for the special features, though the show itself will have them.  If anyone wants to try to talk the production team into producing it as an All Region DVD, with English subtitles for the bonus features, you can write to this e-mail address: uhmcom@naver.com
Thanks, to the production staff, for going through the effort to work with us overseas fans!

Hi everyone :) it's been awhile. Thank you so much for the information regarding "My Spring Days" DVD :D

Coming by to share this:

Sooyoung will be one of the MCs for the MBC Drama Awards.

[iNFO] Shin DongYeop & Sooyoung to host MBC Drama Awards on December 30, 2014.
http://media.daum.ne...141210134604767

Good luck to Sooyoung and I am also hoping "My Spring Days" wins some awards. The drama is great and the cast did an exceptional job :)

Is there a Best Couple category for Reality Shows and another for Dramas?  If there isn't, then our couple didn't get nominated...

On December 11, the 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards revealed the nominees for the Best Couple Award.

The three couples from the variety show “We Got Married” are nominated:Song Jae Rim and Kim So EunNamgoong Min and Hong Jin Young, andHong Jong Hyun and Yura from Girl’s Day.

Accompanying the “married” couples is a pair from “Real Men”: young recruitHenry from Super Junior-M and papa bear Park Gun Hyung, and rounding out the nominees are tutor-student pairs from “Tutoring Across Generations”: Sung Si Kyung and Kim Sung Ryung, and Song Jae Ho andJin Ji Hee.

The Best Couple Award can be voted for on the 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards homepage starting on December 15. The award ceremony will broadcast live on December 29.

Who do you think is the best couple?

Voting for popular couple for 2014 MBC Drama Awards is now open:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/couple/index.html

You need to have an iMBC account though, to be able to participate.

10 Couples are nominated including the BomHa couple!

B4pH5F2CUAAoCQI.jpg

Guest ckristeclairr

There's also a popular(?) actor and actress award too~Vote!
(On a side note I actually haven't left this thread I am just being the lurker again T_T miss BomHa)
us43O6b.png

JamaicaK said: MBC won't give out a Best Couple Award this year???? It will be very interesting to see if suddenly they start giving out that award again NEXT year. I'm afraid with the wonderful Shin Ha Kyung in the running for Best Actor, Mr. Kam will have some real competition. I think Soo-Young might have a good chance, though. Best of luck to them both!

No matter what ID I submit, I'm constantly being told that I have to enter one mixed case, between 6 - 12 characters. All of them have been between 6-12 and mixed case with numbers as required. There's no way all of them have been taken. I suspect my computer browser is on some setting that is disagreeable to Korean sites. Unfortunately, I have no clue what it would be. I've been trying, on and off, for 4 hours to register. It just ain't gonna happen. :-/

Archived