[Drama 2014] CSTV Greatest Marriage -최고의 결혼

irilight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @IguanaSoap, nice to see you here, I remember you well from the SL thread :)
BSB gave an insightful interview here:
http://lady.khan.co.kr/khlady.html?mode=view&code=5&artid=201408261838571&pt=nv

His wonderful fan @Logicalsong translated the interview and posted her translation over at BSB's thread.  With regard to Jo Eun Cha's character, here's what BSB has to say:
Quote:
The character "Cho Eun-Cha" you portrayed in the drama is a kind of "New macho-man"? 

He is the type of man who are good at flattery and carney. Once he sets the goal, he will stop at nothing to get what he aims. Speaking well of him, he knows how to survive. He is kind of guy who swims on the flowing tide without hesitation. But you can't easily hate him. Well I expect the viewers will enjoy "chewing off" (=criticize) that bastard. 

Unquote
Let's see if the word richardsimmons shows up instead of the word b * stard :)

@cynkdf thank you for all the goodies...

I adjusted page 1 to accommodate Love and Marriage title too.

Thank you for the Breathlesssuvial article....! I liked it..

Today DF posted the following on their FB page   (https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever)

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"No Min Woo shows off his abs on the set of The Greatest Marriage
1000468383_3721_25972376.jpg

Read the article, comment, and like, on DramaFever News.

@irilight, thanks for the links to the DF pages - good to see them promoting the drama. NMW has a  huge international fanbase so it's a wise move to focus on him.
Here's daiko's interesting thoughts about the drama:
http://koreanvibe.com/

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Park Si-yeon to play star anchorwoman

20140910000072_0.jpg

Still-cuts of actress Park Si-yeon were released on Wednesday, giving audiences a peep into the upcoming TV Chosun drama “The Best Marriage.”

The photos show the actress elegantly dressed as star anchorwoman Cha Gi-young, the show’s heroine.

The Saturday-Sunday drama kicks off on Sept. 27. [more]

@the2watery thanks for posting that article. Good to see more people joining this thread.  As @irilight says in her wonderful opening post: "conversations and participation encouraged"  :)
Another article about PSY's stills today:

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Si Yeon Turns Into A News Anchorbnt news[by Sora Ghim] Actress Park Si Yeon turned into a news anchor for upcoming drama ‘Greatest Marriage.’ 

Set

to air on September 27, Park Si Yeon plays beautiful star anchor Cha Ki

Young. In the released photos, she is sitting at a news desk, looking

professional and like a real anchor.

Park Si Yeon has gained love

for her sexy and feminine image, however she looks chic and cool with

her hair pulled back in an elegant style for this role. Her strong gaze

as she looks at her cue cards and posture shows her in full character as

an anchor. 

More

@cynkdf.... loved the insights on KoreanVibe...Thank you.... !

So No Min-woo is a food columnist.. yey..  and Bae Soo-Bin is vying for her position.. interesting.. all of it..

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Greatest Marriage” Producers Drop Stills of Park Si Yeon as a News Anchor

Park-Si-Yeon1.png

The makers of forthcoming TV Chosun drama “Greatest Marriage” have released three still photos of actress Park Si Yeon playing the part of Cha Ki Young, a popular TV news anchorwoman.

Park-Si-Yeon.jpg

The show’s producers have explained that Cha Ki Young is the host of a 9 p.m. news program, and that she is so beautiful that she has been voted “female university students’ leading role model” and “the woman who men want to marry the most.”

The photos show Park Si Yeon looking quite convincing as a TV anchor, wearing a lapel microphone and reading through the day’s news stories ahead of a broadcast. The actress last appeared on the small screen in KBS2‘s “The Innocent Man” in 2012, and fans have been looking forward to her return.

A representative for C Story, the production company behind the drama, explained, “It has been a while since Park Si Yeon has been in a drama. She has displayed a lot of passion for the role. A lot of people have already paid us complements about casting her. Fans will be in for a pleasant surprise when they see her playing the role of a news anchor!”

Source: Soompi

Thanks to kpopstarz for this interesting interview in which among other things No Min Woo talks about Greatest Marriage and his role in it:
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/109269/20140909/exclusive-interview-no-min-woo-shares-his-thoughts-on-his-icon-zepp-tour-2014-iconic-oh-disco.htm

I like this part :)
No Min Woo: It’s already autumn. Time passes so quickly. I pray for everyone’s happiness. Every day, love each other without regret. And please look forward to “The greatest marriage.” Tissues are a must! You may get nosebleed.. (Laughter) You can see many kiss scenes of No Min Woo! Please enjoy an erotic day (Laughter)

I'm so glad that my darling BSB is finally (hopefully) getting the girl. I'm in for the BSB-PSY sexy scenes coz from the preview they seem to have oodles of chemistry. Plus NMW looks a bit anaemic... Sorry babe, but I'm all for hot 'n sexy Bae! Soo! Bin!

@heartoppaya - love your post. Like you I hope BSB does get the girl (preferably PSY :)).  Here's a pic of hot BSB that you might not have seen before:

Vogue Dec 2012 BSB with Jin Goo

VDDXo75.jpg

Taking the liberty of reposting what I wrote in the comments section of that DB article that @irilight posted the link to:

Did a little digging – Go Yoon Hee co-wrote the screenplay for the 2005 movie “Rules of Dating”. Have any of you watched this movie? She won the 2006 Baeksang Arts Award for Best Screenplay, and together with her fellow writer Han Jae Rim she won the 2005 Blue Dragon Award for Best Screenplay.

http://www.cinemasie.com/en/fiche/oeuvre/objectiveoflove/recompenses.html

The above info I found in the short Soompi thread dedicated to the movie which contains a few reviews about the film.

For the sake of all connected with Greatest Marriage, BSB in particular (LOVE him), I hope Ms Go delivers a script that is interesting, intriguing, maybe a tad controversial :) Judging from the awards that she won for Rules of Dating, she is certainly capable of doing so. Fingers crossed!

Unquote

Here's hoping for a fabulous script  for an excellent cast!

Park Si-yeon to Return to TV After Giving Birth

photo474601.jpg

Actress Park Si-yeon is returning, staring in the TV Chosun drama "Greatest Marriage" scheduled to air in September. The drama deals with various aspects of love and marriage. 

Park will play a woman who becomes a single mother by choice. 

"I heard that being a single mother by choice is different from being a single mother by circumstance because the former decides not to marry and be single", Park said. "I think the general notion about marriage has changed greatly these days and there are various forms of marriage or living independently, so there could be single mothers who don't choose to marry", she added.

Park's return wouldn't be possible without her family's support. She became a mother in September 2013 and decided to focus on raising her child for some time. 

"If my husband expected me to just stay at home taking care of my daughter, I would", Park said. "But he likes when I work, and he knows that I'm happy when I'm working. He said that it's my decision, and he will support me whatever I decide". 

Since getting married in 2011, she has tried to make her marriage the best thing in her life. She enjoys the rare moments to rest, sometimes having a glass of wine with her husband on days when her daughter goes to sleep early. 

"I'm trying hard to have a great marriage. If you don't want to make an effort, you should live alone", she said. "You must make an effort to live with someone".

Source: Hancinema

@cynkdf... love your comment on DB.. ! Thank you..

@cynkdf.. thank you... I loved the interview with No Min-Woo...!

I wonder why he calls his fans patients...?!

For No Min Woo, what kind of marriage is “the greatest marriage”?

No Min Woo: If you can tie the knot with someone who you love so crazily that you don’t need anything else, isn’t that the greatest marriage? These days, with monetary and occupational concerns… some people consider marriage while forgetting its essence. It is a sad reality. “The greatest marriage” is a drama that expresses that.

And I so look forward to hearing his OST...!

@cynkdf- Thanks, hon. Btw, that pic... Holy Hotness of BSB! He looks like a vampire, but a very sexy vampire, unlike *cough*robertpattinsonintwilight*cough*. I'd give anything to be that belt hugging him tight... @irilight- Thanks for starting this thread, babe. If my darlings have exploding chaemistry I promise to be a permanent yet troublesome fixture coz I'm known as the Pervy Dongsaeng..

Park Si-yeon in "Greatest Marriage" poster

photo484910.jpg

A killer poster of "Greatest Marriage", based on the subject of 'Miss Mom' (women who don't want to marry but have children), has been released. Unlike unmarried women who have children but are not married for various reasons, financially stable women who refuse to get married reflect the social status of women today. In the patriarchal society, if a woman has children and concentrates only on housework, it will cut off their social experience.

Park Si-yeon who takes on the role of a star reporter named Cha Gi-yeong, is wearing a red dress and glaring at someone from behind. Her back is exposed and from her neck down, are the words, "Greatest Marriage". The contrast of the title of the concept of the poster makes one feel that this is no ordinary drama.

Cha Gi-yeong is also exposing her chest and holding a child, whose father is unknown. In the teaser released on the previous day, Cha Gi-yeong held a press conference claiming that she managed to get pregnant with donated sperm.

Meanwhile, "Greatest Marriage" is about questionable relationships and marriage based around the star anchor Cha Gi-yeong starring Park Si-yeon, Bae Soo-bin, Noh Min-woo, Eom Hyeon-kyeong, Sojin,Jo Eun-ji, Jang Ki-yong and more.

Source - Hancinema

Archived