[Drama 2014] CSTV Greatest Marriage -최고의 결혼

irilight

Park Si-yeon, Bae Soo-bin, Noh Min-woo-I and Eom Hyeon-kyeong in "Greatest Marriage"

photo492052.jpg

The poster filming of the drama "Greatest Marriage" has been revealed.

The four leading cast Park Si-yeon, Bae Soo-bin, Noh Min-woo-I and Eom Hyeon-kyeong are all dressed up and enjoying a dance party.

The good looking men and women made it a point to watch the drama.

In the role of Cha Gi-yeong, Park Si-yeon is wearing a mini dress, showing off her legs and unique sexiness. In the role of Jo Eun-cha, Bae Soo-bin is acting funny with his comical expressions and gestures. In the role of Park Tae-yeon, Noh Min-woo-I is wearing a black suit and bow tie, looking sophisticated and dandy. Eom Hyeon-kyeong plays Hyeon Myeong-I and is wearing a white dress.

Their teamwork shined during the whole making of the title. They danced together as if they'd been practicing for a long time.

Despite the fact that they had to learn the moves on the spot, the four of them memorized the moves well.

The staff suggested they formed a mixed dance group.

Baek Soo-bin who plays the loser but macho man Jo Eun-cha, was completely taken over by his character and overwhelmed the scene. He resembled Jim Carrey in a way and made everyone laugh.

Meanwhile, "Greatest Marriage" which is being broadcasted for the first time on the 27th of September, is about a woman who chooses to be an unmarried mother and questions marriage to other anchors. The cast includes, Park Si-yeon, Bae Soo-bin, Noh Min-woo-I, Eom Hyeon-kyeong, Jo Eun-ji, Jeong Ae-yeon, Song Yeong-gyoo, Jang Ki-yong, Sojin and others.

photo492053.jpg

photo492054.jpg

[more]

t/n: Bae is really a cute bae here :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@the2watery thanks for posting that article. It's funny that the article says BSB resembles Jim Carrey, because

In a minor cinema forum sometime back, BSB recommended that a film starring Jim Carrey be shown ie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" He gave a talk about the movie at that forum

PSY and BSB are featured in a Style Chosun pictorial:
http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/09/26/2014092600856.html

AZ99VH6.jpg

OosOFiN.jpg

8ZyiB64.jpg

No Min Woo participates in OST for Greatest Marriage:
http://isplus.joins.com/article/635/15923635.html?cloc=

wohlD8l.jpg

Thanks to NMW's fan for uploading this short clip:

And thank you to goodange for her write-up about the Style Chosun pictorial featuring PSY and BSB:
http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/09/26/park-si-yeon-bae-soo-bin-are-lost-in-patterns-for-style-chosun/

The Greatest Wedding‘s Park Si Yeon and Bae Soo Bin are a of stylish and alluring pair in read more here

Love this pic:
OAtmgUE.jpg

@fringe, thanks so much for the raw and clips. 
Managed to watch via live streaming (uninterrrupted) but as I don't understand Korean I need to watch with subs. Ep 1 focuses mainly on PSY's and NMW's characters so hopefully Ep 2 will see BSB with more screen time :)  His character (as can already be seen from the teaser) comes across as obnoxious. It will be interesting to see if the writer can make Jo Eun Cha more likable as the show goes on  I certainly hope she can pull it off.

Guest ravendark

Hey all :) I watched the first episode raw, even though I dont understand most of the conversations, its quite figurable whats going on. I must say because of the main leads I dont quite like at all(yep three of them ), I was thinking to pass this drama. But then decide to give it a chance, Suprisingly I enjoyed the first ep. Probablı it will be better with subs. I guess from the preview more fun on the way. 
ps. Helloo there @valsava we meet again:) 
one question; is anybody felt dying with hunger when they were eating shells? Even though I am not crazy of them, oddly I would eat a bucket of them at that moment. 

ravendark said: Hey all :) I watched the first episode raw, even though I dont understand most of the conversations, its quite figurable whats going on. I must say because of the main leads I dont quite like at all(yep three of them ), I was thinking to pass this drama. But then decide to give it a chance, Suprisingly I enjoyed the first ep. Probablı it will be better with subs. I guess from the preview more fun on the way. 
one question; is anybody felt dying with hunger when they were eating shells? Even though I am not crazy of them, oddly I would eat a bucket of them at that moment. 

Guest ravendark

valsava said: ravendark said: Hey all :) I watched the first episode raw, even though I dont understand most of the conversations, its quite figurable whats going on. I must say because of the main leads I dont quite like at all(yep three of them ), I was thinking to pass this drama. But then decide to give it a chance, Suprisingly I enjoyed the first ep. Probablı it will be better with subs. I guess from the preview more fun on the way. 

ravendark said: valsava said: ravendark said: Hey all :) I watched the first episode raw, even though I dont understand most of the conversations, its quite figurable whats going on. I must say because of the main leads I dont quite like at all(yep three of them ), I was thinking to pass this drama. But then decide to give it a chance, Suprisingly I enjoyed the first ep. Probablı it will be better with subs. I guess from the preview more fun on the way. 

Park Siyeon has gone a long way since My girl. She is one capable actress in both comedy and drama, heroine or villain, and can go from vulnerable to strong emotion in a second. Just that because her face is considered sharp or exotic in Korea, she is usually given the 2nd lead or mean roles,For those for  doubt her to pull off the main lead role or just  plainly hate her in Nice Guy ( which she was wonderful btw) clearly haven't watched Coffee House. She was fantastic there. One of the reasons the drama is still one of my fav up to date.  

If you followed  Dramabeans or Koala she have won over many fans there since then. I'm included. I was indifferent with her before but CH changed everything!
Bae is a wonderful actor, especially in Secret. He is quite underated and underused as well. Sometimes people get confused between acting and roles. They must do such great jobs to make you hate them, I suppose
I have been looking forward to this .Besides hopping the drama will do the actors justice I hope it will stick through the topics of feminist and marriage in modern days 
I don't get the appeal of NMW nor he is my style. But I'm thankful that dramafever promotes the heck out of him for this drama's sake :)
Off to watch the 1st ep

I see familiar faces from various threads I am in :) Hello to all new and familiar faces! :)

13 Hours later and still no subs but I did watch it RAW though. Well all I have to say that it is different, so far looks like there has been One scandal so far and next will be the EC's scandal. Basically the Female lead will have baby daddy drama and a love triangle between the two male leads or square :P I am happy to hear that NMW will be participating in the OST. I love his songs for dramas that he is in, especially in GG14DS :) I will mostly likey watch episode 2 RAW and re watch episode 1 with the subs to fully understand it, I understood a little bit :(

Archived