[Drama 2014] CSTV Greatest Marriage -최고의 결혼

irilight

Thanks to ICONMINEW for this clip of No Min Woo on the basketball court (during filming?):

Yoo Gyum is (I believe) one of the cast members of the drama. Thanks to him for tweeting these two photos:
VaH5Rhd.jpg
His tweet mentions mid-September; presumably the drama will start airing then?
o2ecbYQ.jpg
BSB filming the drama (I am 99% sure that's him sitting between two bespectacled guys :))
Another cast member, Jung Se Hyung, also tweeted that the drama will air in mid-September:

1uuWlJ8.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cakearai

No Min Woo recently revealed a photo taken with Park Shi Yeon.

On the morning of August 10, actor No Min Woo posted a photo taken with Park Shi Yeon on his Instagram. He wrote, “My new drama ‘Greatest Marriage.’”

In the photo, No Min Woo sports a clean-cut hairstyle and showed off his clear skin, while Park Shi Yeon displayed her unchanging beauty.

No Min Woo and Park Shi Yeon will appear together in the drama “Greatest Marriage,” which will be 16-episodes, appearing on TV Chosun. It will be about four different couples and center around a woman who chooses to have a baby without getting married. The cast also includes Bae Soo Bin and Girl’s Day’s Sojin. “Greatest Marriage” will make its premiere in September.

See the photo below!

201408100735777142_53e6a2525887f_99_2014

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/no-min-woo-and-park-shi-yeon-take-a-photo-together-while-filming-great-marriage/

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/park-si-yeon-bae-su-bin-become-news-053028707.html
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em;"Park Si Yeon & Bae Su Bin become news anchors for their new dramaSTAR N NewsBy Kim Hye-in | STAR N News – 4 hours ago

• Park Si Yeon & Bae Su Bin become news anchors for their new dramaView Photo

Park Si Yeon & Bae Su Bin become news anchors for their new drama

Park Si Yeon and Bae Su Bin turned into news anchors.

Recently, actress Park Si Yeon and actor Bae Su Bin had a shooting for TV Choson's new drama, 'The Best Marriage,' and showed a fabulous transformation into news anchors.

The photos show Park Si Yeon and Bae Su Bin sitting before a desk, wearing black suits. Park Si Yeon is casting in the drama as a confident and sharp female anchor, and Bae Su Bin is casting as a gentle and witty anchor.

In the second cut, Park Si Yeon is showing a charismatic and charming look, wearing a red see-through top, and a light-pink jacket.

Park Si Yeon is casting in the drama as an anchor named Cha Gi Young, whose life falls down to the bottom after becoming a single mother. On the other hand, Bae Su Bin is casting is casting as another anchor named Cho Eun Cha.

A representative of the drama's production agency said, "Park Si Yeon and Bae Su Bin surprised all of the staffs by showing a fabulous transformation. Please wait to see their transformation."

Meanwhile, 'The Best Romance' will premiere in September.

Thanks to this blogger for her interesting post about the drama:
http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/park-si-yeon-bae-soo-bin-are-tv-anchors-in-the-greatest-marriage/comment-page-1/

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 44px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 20px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 54px;"park si yeon + bae soo bin are tv anchors in the greatest marriagebreathlesssurvival / 16 hours ago

tgm6

Park Si Yeon is looking lovely as a TV anchor whose life takes a dive into the pits after becoming a single mother. Bae Soo Bin is her co-anchor and I assume, her potential love interest. The Greatest Marriage is probably the most under-the-radar fall drama up for grabs but it is one I’m fairly interested in because of Park Si Yeon. I’ve liked her since her My Girldays and she’s one actress I’ve always enjoyed watching even when she’s playing an antagonist. Well, she isn’t a baddie this time and the drama revolves around the intertwining lives of four couples and Park Si Yeon’s character’s decision to be an unmarried mother.

Continued
Unquote
Looking at the first comment on this blog post, this drama is under the radar, let's hope more people learn about it.

http://www.kofan.com/?p=63629
class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; float: left; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Park Si-yeon’ and ‘Bae Soo-bin’ featured in latest pictorial for new drama [The Greatest Marriage]

by kofannet Admin-August 14, 2014

2014081410312305826_1

Actors ‘Park Si-yeon’ and ‘Bae Soo-bin’ starring TV Chosun drama [The Greatest Marriage]‘s poster taking site photo was released.

‘Park Si-yeon’, who wore bright red dress, expressed her sides of a charming goddess and an intelligent anchor as well. ‘Bae Soo-bin’ wore monotone suit to point out his image of kindness and calmness.

The production crews of drama revealed “After the poster taking, actors checked the photos earnestly and discussed more about the poster concept in details with the staffs. They truly showed their passions to not let any small thing get out of reach.”

Meanwhile [The Greatest Marriage] is a drama that talks about 4 different couples’ dating and marriage story. In the middle of this 4 couples, there is one girl who is a single mother by choice too. Movie [Rules of Dating]‘s writer ‘Go Yoon-hee’ and drama [Happy Together], [Piano]‘s director ‘Oh Jong-rk’ cooperated to create the new drama.

[The Greatest Marriage]‘s poster taking site photo / Photo provided by TV Chosun

Reporter: Kim Mi-hwa
Translator: Yoon Pyung-hae

Guest cakearai

Park Si-yeon to Return to TV After Giving Birth
2014081600427_0.jpg

Actress Park Si-yeon is returning, staring in a TV Chosun drama scheduled to air in September. The drama deals with various aspects of love and marriage.

Park will play a woman who becomes a single mother by choice.

"I heard that being a single mother by choice is different from being a single mother by circumstance because the former decides not to marry and be single," Park said. "I think the general notion about marriage has changed greatly these days and there are various forms of marriage or living independently, so there could be single mothers who don't choose to marry," she added.

Park's return wouldn't be possible without her family's support. She became a mother in September 2013 and decided to focus on raising her child for some time.

"If my husband expected me to just stay at home taking care of my daughter, I would," Park said. "But he likes when I work, and he knows that I'm happy when I'm working. He said that it's my decision, and he will support me whatever I decide."

Since getting married in 2011, she has tried to make her marriage the best thing in her life. She enjoys the rare moments to rest, sometimes having a glass of wine with her husband on days when her daughter goes to sleep early.

"I'm trying hard to have a great marriage. If you don't want to make an effort, you should live alone," she said. "You must make an effort to live with someone."

Cr.http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/16/2014081600458.html

Some photos of Jang Gi Yong were posted on C-Story's Facebook (btw he just did a cameo in It's OK That's Love):
https://www.facebook.com/cstvstory/photos/pcb.764044836991177/764042456991415/?type=1&theater

DECwiXp.jpg

y6EMh4y.jpg

Guys and gals, I am sorry to keep going on about this - Viki's Greatest Marriage page has been favourited by only 37 people so far. We need lots more people to favourite the page so that the team at Viki will consider subbing the drama.  Please spread the word about the page.  Many thanks:
http://www.viki.com/tv/24542c-greatest-marriage

Let's hope we get to see more stills soon.
Meanwhile the hardworking cast and staff were treated to a delicious buffet lunch by No Min Woo's fans from China :
http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/18/2014081800847.html

sQWGzdh.jpg

Guest zhels1430294326

Girlsday Sojin "The greatest wedding" behind the scene pictures
Her First Filming :D So Pretty Embedded image permalink
걸스데이 소진 '최고의결혼' 첫 촬영걸스데이 소진 '최고의결혼' 첫 촬영

http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/22/2014082201364.html?main01_topnews

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=322253

StarN > Japan > K-Drama
ex_view_2.gifSo Jin successfully finishes the first shooting for 'The Best Marriage'

sns_list_en.gifsns_print_en.gif

20140822124712_53f6bd3f4081e_1.jpg

Girl's Day's So Jin left a comment after the first shooting of 'The Best Marriage.'

On August 22nd, a representative of TV Choson told that So Jin recently participated in the first shooting for drama 'The Best Marriage,' which was held in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

'The Best Marriage' will show wedding stories of four different couples, and So Jin is casting in the drama as a wealthy young lady named Lee Yoo Ri.

The scene that So Jin shot during the shooting will show Lee Yoo Ri visiting a fancy aesthetic to purchase a membership that costs millions of KRW. So Jin looked a bit nervous because it is the first shooting, but she showed a great focus.

Even though it was her first time to act, director Oh Jong Rok gave an OK sign right after the first take, and So Jin received a big round of applause from the staffs.

So Jin made the atmosphere much brighter and energetic with her great personality, and it is said that many staffs are showing huge expectation on her.

After the first shooting, So Jin said, "I don't even remember a thing because I was too nervous. I did my best to melt into the drama," and "I could focus on my parts very well thanks to the director's great care. I could finish the first shooting successfully thanks to many staffs' supports."

She also said, "I have been going through lots of transformations for Girl's Day's albums, and debuting as an actress is also another major transformation for me. I hope to show a very smooth transformation, and I will keep doing my best for the drama."

A representative of the drama's production company said, "So Jin is putting a great amount of efforts into the drama," and "She showed a fabulous job."

Meanwhile, 'The Best Marriage' will premiere in September.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com
sns_twitter.gif

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/22/girls-day-sojin-reveals-her-thoughts-behind-the-scenes-of-her-first-drama-filming/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Girl’s Day Sojin Reveals Her Thoughts Behind the Scenes of Her First Drama Filminglovelymorning August 22, 2014 0 Comments1Girl’s Day Sojin Reveals Her Thoughts Behind the Scenes of Her First Drama Filming

It’s been revealed earlier that Sojin of Girl’s Day was to play a role in the upcoming drama, “The Greatest Marriage.”

Sojin will play the role of Lee Yu Ri, also known as a “Gangnam Charm Girl” with the best looks in town. She is also a young woman of a known rich family that also hangs around the young heirs of other elite families after she graduates from college.

On this first day, it was revealed that despite the fact that she was nervous for the filming, she successfully transformed into Lee Yu Ri as the shooting began. Behind stories say that once the filming began she was able to show natural acting and even got an OK sign by Oh Jong Rok director on the first take, which brought applause from members of the staff.

edited out - same four pics as above

After her first scene Sojin revealed her thoughts, saying “I’m so nervous and anxious that I don’t even know what’s going on. I’ll do my best to melt into the drama naturally. Despite the fact that it’s my first time acting, Director Oh Jong Rok helped me very much with support and acting tips, which helped me get relaxed for the scene. I think I got through it because of all the support from the staff members.” She continued, “When I got on stage as a member of Girl’s Day I transformed based on the different concepts that were made for the performances. It’s basically another transformation into actress Sojin but I want my acting to be so natural that people won’t notice that I’m a singer. Rather, I want them to think that I’m a rookie actress. I’ll do my best to portray the character of Yu Ri as I have drawn her out in my mind so please continue your support.”

A representative of the production company also commented, “Despite her busy schedule as a member of Girl’s Day, Sojin has been showing her passion for acting by getting acting lessons from an acting teacher. She exceeded everyone’s expectations with her natural acting and got a lot of compliments throughout the entire shooting. I think she is the next big ‘acting-dol’ (acting + idol) to be anticipated in the future.” It was also mentioned that she also took on the role of making a good atmosphere for filming on the set of the drama.

Meanwhile, TV Joseon’s “The Greatest Marriage” is a story about the relationships and marriage of four couples surrounding a woman who voluntarily becomes a single mother. It is an anticipated melodrama that emphasizes the true meaning of marriage and family. It also stars Park Si Yeon, Bae Soo Bin, Noh Min Woo, Uhm Hyun Kyung, Jo Eun Ji, and Jang Ki Yong among others. Its first episode will air sometime in the middle of this coming September.

Who’s excited for Sojin’s first acting experience?

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word;"Park Si Yeon visits a gynaecology clinic in ‘The Greatest Wedding’

• Drama
  • GalleryAug 26, 20147
    Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon

Park Si Yeon
    Park Si Yeon

Upcoming TV Chosun drama ‘The Greatest Wedding‘ has today released new photos of actress Park Si Yeon, who plays the role of famous announcer Cha Ki Young. In some of the photos, Park Si Yeon is seen wearing a cap and sunglasses, as she tried to hide her real identity. Park Si Yeon is also seen looking nervously, as she tries to slip away without being seen.

Cha Ki Young is the main and only announcer of prime-time news program ’9 O’Clock News’, and has the talent and appearance. But with the photos of the unwed Cha Ki Young who is trying to avoid being seen coming out from the gynaecology clinic, many are looking forward to seeing and learning more about her story in the drama.

Read more here 

By: Yang Ji Won
    Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest zhels1430294326

The Greatest Marriage' Drama Photo Update
Girlsday Sojin and
Uhm Hyun Kyung
1409189155-40.jpg BwFn4G6CAAAri1N.jpg:largeBwFn4CMCMAEuX7v.jpg:largeBwFn4ClCMAEOU1X.jpg:large
cr. http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=71481

Guest cakearai

“Greatest Marriage” Releases Stills of Park Si Yeon and No Min Woo in Bed Together

parkshiyeonnominwoo.jpg

“Greatest Marriage” is giving notice of the birth of a sexy couple between Park Si Yeon and No Min Woo, revealing a shocking bed scene.

On August 29, the TV Chosun drama revealed stills of Park Si Yeon, playing the role of Cha Ki Young, and No Min Woo, playing the role of Park Tae Yeon, in a bed scene.

The combination of Park Si Yeon, with her alluring and sexy image, and No Min Woo, with his somewhat “gender-neutral appearance,” is raising anticipation for their synergy in the drama.

A representative of C-Story, the production company behind “Greatest Marriage,” stated, “Writer Go Yoon Hee of ‘Rules of Dating,’ the movie that received a lot of love through its provocative lines, is writing this drama, so there are interesting scenes with truthful dialogue. In this bed scene, the honest lines of the two actors make the scene a lot of fun.” The rep added, “It’s definitely not a full-out bed scene.”

“Greatest Marriage” is about a woman who becomes a single mother by choice, but the drama depicts the love stories and marriage stories of four different couples. The drama is garnering interest as it searches for the true meaning of marriage and family, and opens a new prospect to melodramas. Park Si Yeon, Bae Soo Bin, No Min Woo, Um Hyun Kyung, Girl’s Day Sojin, Jo Eun Ji, and Jang Ki Yong will appear in the drama. The first episode airs September  27.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/28/the-greatest-marriage-releases-stills-of-park-si-yeon-and-no-min-woo-in-bed-together/

Archived