[Drama 2014] CSTV Greatest Marriage -최고의 결혼

irilight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight, love the pics, thanks for the highlights video.
Clips of PSY, BSB and NMW at the press conference, thanks to uploader:

Thanks to OBSNews for the clip in this article:
http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=836310

Love this pic:
dOEgvtE.jpg

Thanks to the Star for this clip where we hear from all the cast members present.

Am loving the chemistry that PSY seems to have at the press conference with BSB and NMW; much better than what we see in the PSY-NMW stills.
eBNTKjo.jpg

NVwfBV2.jpg

Thanks to kpopfighting.com for this article (video inside);
http://stage.kpopfighting.com/2014/09/22/park-si-yeon-says-she-isnt-a-strong-woman-in-real-life/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word;"Park Si Yeon says she isn’t a strong woman in real life
  • Drama
  • VideoSep 22, 20144

The press conference for upcoming general cable TV Chosun drama ‘The Greatest Wedding‘ was held recently at Conrad Seoul, and saw the presence of main cast members like Park Si Yeon, Bae Soo Bin, No Min Woo, Uhm Hyun Kyung, and others.

Park Si Yeon revealed that many things happened during filming, but she was able to adjust accordingly and had (read more)

Hi @cynkdf! *waves* 
This one really looks hilarious, I can't wait! I desperately need some heart-soothing laughs. Thanks for posting all the press conf pics, the whole cast looks like this is gonna be a blast to film. (expect lots of laughter on the set). :D
I'm so excited! 

I'm with you guy's I want a strong story with some comedy and some funny punch lines.. That last thing we watch @tessieroo, after watching the ending really made me want to barf.. Out of all the people those two should never have and happy ending.. 

Archived