Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

autumn93 said: Knew that statement released by JIS statement last week was suspicious! :D 
I'm sooooo excited about this news that it's super late where I am and I'm still up following this rollercoaster ride to the end :)
@bashful Yeah, I love how they're like, "ooops We lied...ah well, get over it" :)
@timi163 LOL age is but a number, BUT the mirror reflection show that he wasn't touching anyone. Also, how could you lol Look at the way JIS looks at GHJ. He seemed to be waiting for her as she was joking around with LKS. They sure look refreshed and a lot happier than they did during their Thailand trip (which what was that all about, seriously?) 
@jaefan I agree, you can't fake that chemistry and those interactions off camera! :D Not soon, but hopefully one day! :D 

About the don't-date-your-friend's-ex rule. Although I have never dated a friend's ex or vice versa, I don't believe it's something everyone should abide under all circumstances. In fact, I think it should be that you're able to date you friend's ex UNLESS they ended because of something horrible that ex did to your friend eg cheating or abuse. But if they separated because they lost the feelings for each other, grew apart etc. I don't see why it's a sin to date your friend's ex. Sometimes when you fall in love with someone, you just do. You can run and hide but it's not gonna change your feelings.

Ofcourse it can be awkward in the beginning, but if you're clear as water and you're respectful all the way AND that friend is a real friend, then (s)he would accept it too that you're now in a relationship with his/her ex. These days it isn't easy to find someone you can fall in love with and be together with for a long time... I believe a real friend would want to give you a chance with that person which (s)he missed.

I also see that a lot of GHJ fans are upset or at least cautious with these dating rumours because they want to protect her from a wave of hateful comments. I totally understand that too because she's an awesome girl who needs time to recover from her breakup with LJW. She ain't got time for bs from netizens. Still, sometimes you just need a moment to recover and fall in love again. If JIS is that cure, I'm glad she found it and I wouldn't want her to deny it only because of the public's opinion.

So he just propose to married this girl like in the drama, oh man i dont know now about this feeling. I am delusional and its look crazy moment with their agency.

I get that some of us here are also doubting LKS's presence in that picture and made us somehow nervous by thinking what if it's LKS and JIS and not GHJ and JIS? But come to think of it would GHJ be that accommodating to the both of them that she's willing to be their "plus one?" considering her status and the rumors surrounding them even before all these confirmations? Would she sacrifice being seen with JIS 72 hours right after their Thailand trip completely aware that this may all create another rumor? For now I won't assume anything I'm just happy that all of them became good friends after the drama.. I have been a fan of JIS since Bali days I've seen all his work and IOTL is my favorite so far GHJ and him have such great chemistry together.. And I equally love GHJ I have been a fan since TGL. So there whatever the future holds its up to them. I hope this won't stop them from hanging out cause I love seeing all of them together.

Seoshi.love. said: About the don't-date-your-friend's-ex rule. Although I have never dated a friend's ex or vice versa, I don't believe it's something everyone should abide under all circumstances. In fact, I think it should be that you're able to date you friend's ex UNLESS they ended because of something horrible that ex did to your friend eg cheating or abuse. But if they separated because they lost the feelings for each other, grew apart etc. I don't see why it's a sin to date your friend's ex. Sometimes when you fall in love with someone, you just do. You can run and hide but it's not gonna change your feelings. Ofcourse it can be awkward in the beginning, but if you're clear as water and you're respectful all the way AND that friend is a real friend, then (s)he would accept it too that you're now in a relationship with his/her ex. These days it isn't easy to find someone you can fall in love with and be together with for a long time... I believe a real friend would want to give you a chance with that person which (s)he missed. I also see that a lot of GHJ fans are upset or at least cautious with these dating rumours because they want to protect her from a wave of hateful comments. I totally understand that too because she's an awesome girl who needs time to recover from her breakup with LJW. She ain't got time for bs from netizens. Still, sometimes you just need a moment to recover and fall in love again. If JIS is that cure, I'm glad she found it and I wouldn't want her to deny it only because of the public's opinion.

pink princess said: I get that some of us here are also doubting LKS's presence in that picture and made us somehow nervous by thinking what if it's LKS and JIS and not GHJ and JIS? But come to think of it would GHJ be that accommodating to the both of them that she's willing to be their "plus one?" considering her status and the rumors surrounding them even before all these confirmations? Would she sacrifice being seen with JIS 72 hours right after their Thailand trip completely aware that this may all create another rumor? For now I won't assume anything I'm just happy that all of them became good friends after the drama.. I have been a fan of JIS since Bali days I've seen all his work and IOTL is my favorite so far GHJ and him have such great chemistry together.. And I equally love GHJ I have been a fan since TGL. So there whatever the future holds its up to them. I hope this won't stop them from hanging out cause I love seeing all of them together.

Guest sufi1610

finally this forum is moving.....still shock with the news n a bit overwhelm with delulu mind..
whatever it is just hope the best for all of them...whatever happens i would say...it's okay it's LOVE.... :x :x
;):D

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOSH.

I can't believe this is happening. I was disappointed when I watched It's Okay, It's Love because JIS and GHJ's chemistry was flying off the roof but they were both dating someone else. I SHIP THEM SO HARD. The fact that the news about them breaking up with their respective partners came out in just a few days apart is giving me a fishy atmosphere.

AND NO WAY ON EARTH WILL I BELIEVE THAT LSK IS WITH JIS. I SHIP HER WITH LKS. ;__;

all are connecting ,the situasions just connect,their chemistry,both before drama ended have real life patners,suddendly after drama ends they break up with their patners,i hope there no misleading or some hars comment about this situasion,it just happen to be this way and i support both of them