Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

JIS and LSK already close to begin with but I don't think it in romantic way just like oppa-dongsaeng relationship. She has  closer relationship with Lee Kwang Soo, just remember many photos between them. 
And don't forget about JIS expression heretumblr_inline_nbvkkuhwZe1s1f1gh.png

I don't think JIS jelly at all seem like he enjoys seeing them kissing, maybe he is a secret shipper of LKS&LSK lol

I don't think JIS was holding her hand but it was probably because of the angle and with GHJ blocking, it looks more like she touch his arms instead of them actually holding hands (hope I am looking at the same picture.???) Plus, I really wouldn't be worried about LSK. lol JIS probably see her as a kid or little sister.

@autumn93

I am hoping for JIS agency to release a statement or confirm this article instead because I am curious to see what explanations they will give to the audiences. Since they were so eager to release the statement on JIS and KMH still happily dating just a week or so ago.
;)) class="H"

Guest Spring Andrew

the agency stated, "Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee are not broken up. They're still dating well."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/dispatch-spots-jo-in-sung-with-gong-hyo-jin-rumored-to-have-broken-up-with-kim-min-hee

Spring Andrew said: the agency stated, "Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee are not broken up. They're still dating well."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/dispatch-spots-jo-in-sung-with-gong-hyo-jin-rumored-to-have-broken-up-with-kim-min-hee

Even if JIS and KMH aren't together anymore, even if I'm totally shipping him with GHJ, even if they've become an item after filming IOIL, as a GHJ fan I wish that today they would only confirm the breakup. I can't stand to see the hate she'll receive if they also announce that JIS and GHJ are in a relationship.

*after reading AKP*

Okay, spazzing is over...

Rumours!

bashful said: I don't think JIS was holding her hand but it was probably because of the angle and with GHJ blocking, it looks more like she touch his arms instead of them actually holding hands (hope I am looking at the same picture.???) Plus, I really wouldn't be worried about LSK. lol JIS probably see her as a kid or little sister.

@autumn93

I am hoping for JIS agency to release a statement or confirm this article instead because I am curious to see what explanations they will give to the audiences. Since they were so eager to release the statement on JIS and KMH still happily dating just a week or so ago.
;)) class="H"when the statement was made i remember commenting on how I felt off.Could this be the reason lol

Looking at JIS's reflection in the window, I don't think he was even touching LSK's hand. It looked more like he was attempting to place a hand on GHJ to lead her inside but she got distracted by LSK so she turned away. Look at the way JIS smiles while he look in GHJ's direction!! :x @HannahA 
@moonjin Thanks for those bigger pictures. 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo that statement better not be true lol 

If JIS and KMH were still together it would have been better if she was with them when they were going out... I don't know about her schedule...but to avoid any more rumors...

And tbh I don't think they are still together. That agency statement though... ughhh

Even with that rather nonchalant statement from the agency, my sixth sense is seriously telling me that KMH and JIS have indeed broken up but they are trying to post-pone the inevitable for as long as they can.
I really want to hear KMH's company make some kind of statement. She's been a little too quiet on all of these rumors, yet JIS's agency is responding too quickly....

JIS agency better not be using KMH as a shield. LOL because I don't think her or her agency will stay silent on this matter.  Does JIS agency plan on continuing to drag this until speculation between JIS and GHJ has calmed down; then they announce the split between JIS and KMH or are they sure of JIS relationship status that's why they stick w/ their first statement. I guess only JIS, KMH and their agencies will know the truth.......We just all have to wait...

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/24/jo-in-sung-and-gong-hyo-jin-deny-dating-rumors/IOK Company, said, “Jo In Sung has continued his friendship with Gong Hyo Jin after becoming friends while filming their drama together.”
Soop Entertainment, said, “The two became closer as friends while filming the drama.” 
How about about whether or not KMH and JIS are still together? 
But I really, really hope all these rumors won't affect their friendship. I love seeing pictures of them hanging out together so I hope we'll be seeing more, not less! :(