Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

LOL I could see JIS's agency dismissing the break up news from a mile away. But that does not convince me that they have not broke up. 
I think it was a matter of bad timing when IOIL was filming and GHJ broke up with her bf and actually JIS have also broke up with his gf(there were no pictures of them literally after 2013) but since GHJ's agency released the news first, JIS's agency couldn't release it soon after which will create all the drama. Which STILL happened because of his and GHJ's chemistry in the drama. 
You can't blame them for having shippers when their acting were so convincing. What I really think was that he and GHJ have good feelings of each other while filming and they both have broken up with their previous partners earlier(unknown timing) and now the agencies are not going to admit them together with all the attention on them. 
I am happy if this ship has indeed sailed, but also am okay if it has not because it probably will soon. 

Seoshi.love. said: Even if JIS and KMH aren't together anymore, even if I'm totally shipping him with GHJ, even if they've become an item after filming IOIL, as a GHJ fan I wish that today they would only confirm the breakup. I can't stand to see the hate she'll receive if they also announce that JIS and GHJ are in a relationship.

autumn93 said: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/24/jo-in-sung-and-gong-hyo-jin-deny-dating-rumors/IOK Company, said, “Jo In Sung has continued his friendship with Gong Hyo Jin after becoming friends while filming their drama together.”
Soop Entertainment, said, “The two became closer as friends while filming the drama.” 
How about about whether or not KMH and JIS are still together? 
But I really, really hope all these rumors won't affect their friendship. I love seeing pictures of them hanging out together so I hope we'll be seeing more, not less! :(

Ahhh everything is going so fast !! Last week announcement of hyo jin and LWJ break up .. Then, Jo in sung and gf announcement about still couple (unnecessary announcement to me in my opinon but..) And now, this new about JIS and gf(ex)(?) Again?? Hahaha gasssh is like a rollercoaster!!

Anyway, I really shipp them and I love them like couple but if they are together this could be a scandal in Korea(?) Because people will attack to hyo jinas the third wheel >.>!! Buuh, I need to know if that rumour is trueee haha let's go agencies tell us something :D

OH guys, newbie here...
Just dropping by to share this news, though most of you may have already known about it by now!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee Reported to Have Broken Upjun2yng September 24, 2014562Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee Reported to Have Broken Up

Actor couple Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee have, according to a report by Daily Sports, ended their relationship of 18 months.

On September 24, an acquaintance of the couple said to Daily Sports that the two have broken up, but will maintain their close working relationship. “Some might suspect a relationship between Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin, but that has nothing to do with the break up,” the source said.

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee’s relationship was first revealed in January of last year, and the two received a lot of love as the representative “visual couple” of the acting industry.

In other news, Jo In Sung has currently been active on television, appearing in the recent highly-acclaimed drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” and the variety show “1 Night, 2 Days.” Kim Min Hee, on the other hand, has been on hiatus since her film “No Tears For the Dead” (starring Jang Dong Gun), and is currently looking for her next work.

Source (1)

cr. soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee Have Broken Up, Agencies Confirmjun2yng September 24, 2014Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee Have Broken Up, Agencies Confirm

Actor couple Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee have, according to a report by Daily Sports, ended their relationship of 18 months.

On September 24, an acquaintance of the couple said to Daily Sports that the two have broken up, but will maintain their close working relationship. “Some might suspect a relationship between Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin, but that has nothing to do with the break up,” the source said.

Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee’s relationship was first revealed in April of last year, and the two received a lot of love as the representative “visual couple” of the acting industry.

In other news, Jo In Sung has currently been active on television, appearing in the recent highly-acclaimed drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” and the variety show “1 Night, 2 Days.” Kim Min Hee, on the other hand, has been on hiatus since her film “No Tears For the Dead” (starring Jang Dong Gun), and is currently looking for her next work.

Source (1)

Update:

Both Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee’s agencies, IOK Company and Management Soop, have confirmed the news of the couple’s break up.

The agencies said that the two have been busy with their own schedules and slowly grew apart, naturally resulting in a break up. They expressed their regret concerning the false rumors that have accompanied the break up news, and asked that media refrain from releasing unconfirmed reports, as they are prepared to take action.

Source (2)

cr: soompi

This is quite crazy right now. All the speculations... one Insider says they aren't together anymore but the agency says they are. And Kim Min-hee is being mum.

Lol, if there is only friendship between Jo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin, then we need her to do another Drama asap to deflect more rumors. She has amazing chemistry with her co-stars which seems to be a/the problem, lol.

How about Lee Jun-ki this time?

EDIT:

Wait What?!!! Wooahhhh

It has been confirm everyoneeeeee!KMH and JIS are no longer a couple wohooo
It's supposed to be a bad news, i feel bad for being so darn happy :-S

@NARYel I thought that statement was unnecessary. I think Jo In Sung's company released a statement to hastily and didn't clarify with Jo In Sung himself. All this to prevent a rumors. 

I dont think it's JIS and GHJ...I'm seeing 4 people  hanging out after their drama. They have been friends for a long time and I dont think GHJ will jump to another relationship after one just  ended.    @autumn24  just  9 years apart..:-w

@zongie
you beat me to it. I was just about to post this article up "Agencies confirmed......"

So in this article both their agencies are trying to prevent any attachment linking to JIS break up having to do w/ GHJ. So it's all just a coincidence that GHJ and JIS both broke up with their partner around the same time before or after IOIL has aired or ended????? So it's  just all up to the audiences to think what they want to believe. How about JIS agency explain their initial statement in regards to JIS and KMH still happily dating first! I am actually more interested in JIS agency releasing their first statement instead. Seriously, JIS should consider changing his agency!!

^zongie I feel happy too. :)
I'm happy, mainly because that the agency has finally admitted. It was pretty obvious that JIS and KMH have broken up some time ago(according to my previous post on the previous page).
And why can't we be happy that the people we ship together have a chance of being happy together? Their chemistry was off the charts, of course there will be shippers. It's not like we prayed for JIS to break up. Things like these happen for a reason, especially when it's about relationships. It's hard to maintain a relationship if one does not see one's partner for long periods of time. They have to put in the effort to make time. If they don't, then obviously it won't last.
Rant aside, I really think that both JIS and GHJ have good feelings towards one another. I just wish them both happiness that they deserved. :D Forget it, I can say that they are both already dating each other from my instincts.