Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

I don't think this news is confirmed yet by JIS agency....
His agency is probably trying to figure out what to do now  since they released a statement that they were still in a relationship.

This is my thought.........

1) JIS agency dismiss this article stating it is not true and JIS is still in a relationship
2) Tell audience that they indeed broke up and the agency just found out and has confirmed w/ JIS

It must be tough to be a celebrity.....

If the news of the break-up is true, my hunch is that KMH and JIS broke up a while back, but to avoid rumors with GHJ, they delayed the announcement. Especially since, coincidentally, GHJ also broke up with LJW around the same time so they had to take turns...

ShoR said:autumn93 said:@suzannelee1017 shared the article about JIS and KMH's break up on the IOIL thread, here it is again! 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002255498

If this is indeed true, then I will be jumping in excitement!! 

autumn93 said: If the news of the break-up is true, my hunch is that KMH and JIS broke up a while back, but to avoid rumors with GHJ, they delayed the announcement. Especially since, coincidentally, GHJ also broke up with LJW around the same time so they had to take turns...

ShoR said:autumn93 said:@suzannelee1017 shared the article about JIS and KMH's break up on the IOIL thread, here it is again! 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002255498

If this is indeed true, then I will be jumping in excitement!! 

@zongie‌ Actually I read many similar comments after GHJ and LJW were revealed to have broken up... Fans went cray and wished to see 'JIS and KMH revealed to have broken up' as the next headline. It's super mean actually and now their wish has kinda come true unless official statements end the breakup rumours.

Gahhh~ I'm reading so many speculations everwhere I go.. my shipper's mind is starting to turn delulu soon if I don't get some official news soon.

is our couple finally will dating like we've hoping all this time? 
let's juat wait n see
i'm curiuos how jis agency will made a statement on this news if it's true ;))

Hmm My gut is telling me that they did break up....but I could be wrong.Not even 72 hours pass after the Thailand trip before these two are hanging out again. Now that doesn't mean JIS and GHJ are dating but c'mon would KMH be okay with this.

I just read this --> http://news.nate.com/view/20140924n23617?mid=n1008
If you are using google chrome, you can translate it. I can't stop laughing whenever I read the news again and again, "It's okay, It's friendship" actually has implied double meaning here :))
I need an official statement so badly. My shipper mind starts to ruin me lolIf this official, i wonder what the next news will be perhaps JIS & GHJ are dating

Hmm My gut is telling me that they did break up....but I could be wrong.Not even 72 hours pass after the Thailand trip before these two are hanging out again. Now that doesn't mean JIS and GHJ are dating but c'mon would KMH be okay with this.

Right! I also think JIS and KMH broke up (if that's true) awhile ago, on peaceful terms and have both moved on already. No way would GHJ hang out with her good friend's ex and have a great time with him (as friends or whatever) when he just broke up with his gf after a huge fight yesterday.

I've actually also felt like KMH and JIS broke up a while ago but waited to announce it. However, since GHJ had to also announce her break up with LJW, they wanted to avoid a scandal and therefore decided to take turns.
I still find it odd and rather suspicious that they seemed like they were avoiding each other publicly during their Thailand trip (and looked a bit sad) yet immediately after they land in Korea, they are out and about, going on a group date....hmmmmm 
Also, since this is (as of now) a delusional shipper's thread, I'm going to throw another theory out there: You guys know how life-or-death situations make you rethink life priorities etc. What IF, GHJ's car accident led her and JIS to realize that they should be together? Throw caution to the wind? This is super dramatic, but I feel like maybe after the accident, LJW wasn't there for her but perhaps JIS was....? What do you all think? 
@bashful that means that I'm going to be looking forward to KMH's agency's statement the most