Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

For anyone curious about where the video for the head-to-shoulder picture is from, here is the link:
http://www.361cat.com/show-8-10330-1.html 
The head-to-shoulder moment is around the 3:00 minute mark but also pay attention to JIS’ adorable gesture at around the 2:00 mark. He’s a gentleman through and through. During the interview, the both of them certainly seemed to enjoy themselves and the way JIS looks at GHJ always makes me melt! <3Fotor092510941.png

@t3njo I don't have one with english subs but the above video is in Mandarin so anyone here who understands mandarin, please translate the video for us!! :D 

Guest PandaA1430294390

Hello :D
I was shocked when I read the article about JIS - KMH~ I feel so sad for GHJ because lot of netizen blame her about that :-S :-S
About the dispatch photo. First, I looking at the mirror and find LSK hold JIS hand~ My heart was gloomy... hehehe :)>- :)>- 
*Sorry if my english is so bad* 

have u gals watch 1n2d where jis be the guess in the show?
he looks like an angel in middle of the other member kekeke, but roy kim appereance also refreshing the show :))
when i saw that show.. my mind keep thinking bout ghj unni
he said he comeback early from that wrap up party
so my delulu mind start to imagining..r they going back home 2gether :D

Rest assured, guys. 
Today, Lee Sung Kyung had an interview and talked about the incident.
She said "Actually Kwang Soo oppa was going to join with us, but his filming took a while and couldn't join. Even though, we waited for him for a while, it became late and we decided to just go home" "It's just sad that it coincided on the day the news of JIS oppa's breakup news revealed" "We are really close" "JIS and GHJ are like a family"
It's not word by word. I just wrote what I remember. LOL.

hubilai said: Rest assured, guys. 
She said "Actually Kwang Soo oppa was going to join with us, but his filming took a while and couldn't join. Even though, we waited for him for a while, it became late and we decided to just go home" "It's just sad that it coincided on the day the news of JIS oppa's breakup news revealed" "We are really close" "JIS and GHJ are like a family"

Guest sufi1610

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/104101-jo-insung-is-not-dating-gong-hyo-jin-but-yg-model-lee-sung-kyung-instead/

What is this crap? I dont know what im reading anymore....

I only got hold of the Chinese translation of LSK's interview but it's usually pretty accurate so here goes the translated segment on JIS and GHJ possibly dating. Sorry for the bad english, I can't deliver pretty translations :P

“同僚爱也是有可能上升到男女之间的感情的,坦白说男女之间哪有朋友啊?但是因为大家本来就像一家人一样,家族爱是没有男女之间的感情的”

Cr.: JIS Baidu

Co-workers' love can turn into romantic love between a man and a woman, to be honest how can there be (just) friendship between a man and woman? But because everyone's like family, family love contains no romantic love between a man and woman.

Guest sufi1610

xylie said iotl thread:

If in case it is true that JIS broke up with KMH because he fell deeply in love with GHJ because of their pairing in IOIL and vice versa, who are we to judge them, for sure they did not plan this to happen. Falling in love is a spontaneous feeling and whoever catches it can either avoid it or pursue it. I hope and pray that if JIS really loves GHJ, may he be man enough to tell the world that he loves her and does not want to lose her even if the whole world would judge them and their fans abandon them(but if these fans really love the both of them, they would stick no matter what).  This kind of situation happens to ordinary people and should not be taken as very unusual , these celebrities are also human beings, susceptible to make mistake, but in the end if their love for each other endure, then we can say that their decision was justified. Instead of suppressing their feelings, they should at least give a shot at what could be a wonderful experience of having each other. Besides, they are at an age and maturity level that need no consultation or approval with other people.

Just like what JJY told JHS during the final episode, even when the fans abandon him as long as she stays by his side, it’s okay with him, hope that that too would be the statement of JIS for GHJ, that is ONLY IF they really love each other, otherwise let’s just leave them be and pray that they may find peace and  happiness in whoever they want to spend the rest of their lives with. They are two lovely individuals who need our understanding.  God bless you JIS and GHJ

just love this view n wanted to share it in  this thread.......sometimes it seems like the plot and the quote of the love journey of IOTL towards the ending is actually a real story of ghj n jis n the issues that they r in or gonna face if they decide to b together in the end.like xylie quoted on jae yeol's statement to hae soo that even when the fans abandon him as long as she stays by his side, it’s okay with him....this is exactly what is happening now with all the announcements n the meeting...it seems like they just dont care anymore as long as they have each other........or i might be wrong n maybe it was just me being extra delusional....

sansan said: I checked on YouTube jis birthday party on set....guess who was holding the cake? LSK.... :-O http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5Bssq0hEA
============
EDIT: can't get out of the quote box. so i'll comment below
but in LSK's birthday, LKS was holding the cake. JIS was also there to celebrate her birthday last month.BupUgxZCIAE-MaX.jpg

Guest drunkendog

vx13f6.jpg2006062918554795785_1.jpgi have just seen those pics for the 1st time today. Yes, life is full of unexpected and interesting things. Is Fate working on its own plan? :)

You know what's funny? 
Some people including fans say they trust GHJ 100% that she won't act immoral, betray her good friend by falling in love with her ex and hence break the girl code. Like... really? GHJ is a totally cool and mature woman who doesn't need other people to tell her what she can or can't do. I've heard KMH has an equally cool personality too, maybe she won't even mind her bff and ex bf getting together especially if it all happened after she broke up with him and she's already moved on and he's a good guy after all. Since they're bff, I'm sure they want the best for each other too.
So maybe while morality warriors are still protesting against GHJ and JIS, GHJ and KMH are having a good time together chatting, drinking wine and cracking jokes about men :P