[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Everyone is saying goodbye..it makes me more sad.. Thanks for all the love and fun you are all sharing. Thanks a lot for our mod, writers, and everyone who always shares their updates and thoughts. Congratulations for min ho. I hope shin hye, our amazing and beautiful BG, will find her Mr. Right and happiness and success may always be with her. I hope she can graduate as her wish for this year, and i hope she will become more adorable and successful actress. For our lovely writers and mv makers, @jaseypark @branwen @kit_kat @pattituazon @piecesofrainbow @immelodyxx a lot of thanks and hugs for all your efforts, it has really made my days for the first time i know the heirs. And for @jaseypark @kit_kat @branwen and @pattituazon pleaaaasee continue your current stories..i know it will surely hard, but please..eo? Jasey, i still hope you will continue the second fate of love after torn between two.. *hugs to everyone of you

Guest phuongto

So that's why Suzy came to the Gangnam 1970 VIP premiere right. When we were all excited because Shinhye came to the VIP premiere, he was expecting someone else. He really in a secret love with a girl in London that time, but it was not our Shinhye. Why fate keep playing with our shippers hearts :( It's not his fault or anyone else fault, im happy for him but i cant deny my sadness. I dont know chingus, i dont know how to explain my feeling just now. Im not his fan or shinhye fan, im just a minshinner. I visit this topic and some of the minshin pages on facebook, people all started to say good bye to each other. I think that's why i feel sad the most. Why do all good things come to an end? I've seen the Khuntoria topic still active until now even after Nickhun revealed to date Tiffany. But that can't happen here right :(

I just want to say you all great fans seriously I loved you all with your delusional stories about Minshin and I know how you love both , I just want to say move on , keep loving them and support their individual lives separately and don't forget this thread where is your friendship began . I hope to continue posting their news even if they aren't meant to be couple . :)>-

jaseypark said: minshin02 said: jaseypark said: minshin02 said: And please guys, shinhye and Minho's fans, don't stop posting here news about shinhye and Minho, I still need updates about their individual projects, we need that to keep support their upcoming dramas, movies....and my bad, I forgot to thank our genius writers, our ship leaders, our talent video makers, and our insightful and pervy posters haha. You guys have given us smile and tears during this hard ship and damn admit that were the poorest ship ever but we're very healthy right. Fighting my friends :x >:D<

I feel so devastated, but i wish for BB happiness. And may BG find her happiness as well. I found new friendshipp in this thread so please don't say good bye, cause it will be harder for loosing you guys :((

Guest VenyLoveDC

I know it's a really hard time for minshinners to accept the news , me feels like crying now and uber broken hearted... , only minshinners understand my feeling now for i do always feel that there is something between minshin , although i dont know about the future , but still hoping all the best for both of them... i will still love them separately. I know it'll be hard for @pattituazon @branwen @kit_kat to continue their fanfic in this situation for our believes have been destroyed, but deep in my heart i hope that for the shake of all our broken hearts u guys will finish the stories... no pressure , but u guys fanfic stories definitely will heal my heart.thank u very much...

hi all, actually i really doesn't know what to write now. My heart really sad to read the news this morning. Deep down my heart i really wish that someday minshin will become one......because i'm minshinner.....please don't say goodbye to each others, chingus.....coz it really more make me sad :((

Guest daffodil82

Hugs to all MInShinners
large.jpg

we are all hurting...let's be kind to ourselves...cry our hurts out, take time.....to accept reality, to heal, to move on... :(( >:D< =(( :x O:-)

Guest phuongto

I think today im gonna stick to this topic all day to keep accompany all my chingus here, we all know this is the time we need each other the most right :( sorry chingus if i post too much I always dream that one day i wake up, go online and see those dispatch photos of Lee Min Ho dating Park Shin Hye, and i will have a big smile like "haha i already know abt it". And this morning the dream came truth but sadly it was a nightmare. I hold my phone all the morning to see updates, and first thing i think abt is this topic. I know i will find peace here and we all know we have the same feeling. I will keep my faith, that they really had feeling for each other but maybe they were too busy after the success of Heirs so the feeling fade and they move on... As we've seen, eyes cant lie, the way they look at each other at the Sbs drama award definitely some thing. Im still so hurt chingu ah :( Heirs was my first crush on Korean drama and Minshin was my first ship, feel like crying now...

Guest pritsay

Ladies, our support for MH and SH as actor and actress respectively, shouldn't end after this. I will always love them both. But to be honest, I really didn't see this news coming. And the girl? Whew! I need wine! Enough said.

Chingus, let's not say goodbye to each other and to this ship, please! As shippers, we promise to support them together and individually. 
Even if they are not in a romantic relationship with each other, they are real life friends. Although that is not what my shipper heart is praying for, that still counts for something especially in the Korean entertainment industry. 
And you my chingus, I cherish you and your perviness, your class and your respect for others. That counts for something really BIG in my book. And I want to keep you, my friends, in my life... Sorry if I am sentimental, but that is the truth. 
So, please let us not say goodbye to this thread, this ship, this friendship, to our Min Ho and Shin Hye. 

Guest kikaye

This came as a total shock to me!!! This is my very first time to "ship" a couple and I was really devastated by the news!!! I don't know if I can recover from this!!!
:(( :(( :((

b3b7bd96607e181c148bb030b320dca8.jpg

Guest eunnij09

I'm not leaving. Will continue to support both of them, and support you guys. Sadly, life had been pretty crazy busy, hence the lurking. 
But big hugs to all of you. 

Guest MichikoS

I am proud to be part of this family... :-* :-* :x
Hopefully, this family does not end here....

I really love you all....
:x :x :x :x :x

And is tribute to you all and this is my last post here.... See you soon...
:-h :-h

에피톤 프로젝트(Epitone Project) - 선인장 (CACTUS)

Where The sun shine
That place of anywhere
Leave me there well
Just one a month
Don't forget
Water me just enough not to be lacking
My cold appearance
Looking indifferent
Growing with thorns
I may seem dark
Don't worry
Because pretty flowers will bloom soon
When.. There's a day your heart is hurting
And the tears flow down for no reason
Remember me
I will become a little comfort to you
Tears are falling onto my head
Even your depressed heart
Until your smiling face lights up
I'll hold them silently
Those time
Days that we were together, those time
If they become days that cannot come again
Your tears that i kept
I will hold them and be in your dreams

Annyeong.....
:-h :(:(( :-* :x

i am very very very saddened with the news and can not believe it ...
how could it be ?

at this time of point, i really dont know whether i leave this threat or not ... but i am for sure shall never forget the friendship among us.

SH really really really needs our big hug ...

Although, we are hurt but I do hope all the minshinners will stay strong and have faith. Even thought out dream is shattered but I do hope we will have faith. Don't be sadden by this sudden news. Like I said in my pervious post, I grateful that SH is not the girl that get caught. Not in this way when you are caught far away in foreign land with a guy that you just acknowledge have just dated for 1 month, No! No! But MH is a 27++ year old guy. If you tell me that you do not date for the last couple of year. You are lucky that you didn't get caught only. Or maybe Dispatch did not want to expose you. I hope it din not have much impact on MH career. So I hope all those MINOZ do not get offended. We want the best for our bias but now the problem is our bais that is SH & MH and they not together for the time being. So I hope that may be all those fanfic writer can based on this news and maybe create news fanfic regarding breaking up, moving on & getting back together some day in the future. I do not know what you think but I strongly hope that they will be together in the future when they are in their 30s. Any thing can happen right. (And please, please if Sz fan is reading, please do not get offended. I'm not cursing or putting them down). This is just my thought. What to do, I'm fond of SH.