[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Never mind that Minho is dating but I feel sad at the fact that people are saying goodbye...I may only be a silent reader I enjoyed reading everything you guys posted and I just hope that you keep posting things about Baby girl and baby boy and that our fanfic writers continue with their stories!! I may be delusional or in a state of denial and I respect Minho's relationship but I will continue on with this ship...the chemistry they had and how they were when they were together is something that I cannot even put into words!! May time heal your broken hearts and may you guys come back to the thread if not to post anything related to baby boy and baby girl but too say hi

Guest minshin5857

I literally don't know what to say.. This is my first time shipping a couple so hard and my heart now is broken into pieces..it's so heavy to take it suddenly.. OMG Iam becoming really emotional.. =(( :(( I couldn't even concentrate on my work.. I am a fan of all the writers n their stories..Iam feeling thankful that I enjoyed this ride with u all here...It was my part of everyday life to visit this thread and keep laughing and cheering for our couple..But it was all a Midsummer night dream alone.. =(( :(

Guest phuongto

Now i have calm down a little, I strongly believe that something really happened between Minshin, all the hints we've got all that time cant not be all wrong. As i said maybe they have feeling for each other but they were too busy and it didnt work. Now knowing his girl friend is Suzy, i mean our BG and Suzy look a little bit alike, i strongly believe (again) that our BG is his ideal type of girl, just not the right time, right place for them to start a relationship... It just fate, we have to accept it chingu, they were not an item not because they were not meant to be, it just not the right time... Feel like crying again :(

minshin5857 said: I literally don't know what to say.. This is my first time shipping a couple so hard and my heart now is broken into pieces..it's so heavy to take it suddenly.. OMG Iam becoming really emotional.. =(( :(( I couldn't even concentrate on my work.. I am a fan of all the writers n their stories..Iam feeling thankful that I enjoyed this ride with u all here...It was my part of everyday life to visit this thread and keep laughing and cheering for our couple..But it was all a Midsummer night dream alone.. =(( :(

You guys were(are) awesome!

I am not Minshin shipper (Ahhhh for very short time, I was for... 'fun' sorry) But Anyway....
you guys were(still) awesome!

Your thread was(is) filled with pleasant & happy energy.....cheerful, funny and very warm.... :x
Even I am from other ship(couldn't be minshin shipper though), sometimes visit here and am happy reading your guys postings and laughed a lot....also I can feel how much you love LMH & PSH.
Your thread was(is) happy thread!!!.
Fighting!

Guest armanita

i'm speechless and feel so heavy.. Please chingu don't leave this thread, i love you all and i miss how your imagination or how you analyze something, it was amazing. I know maybe some of us will no longer stay here to healing their broken-shipper-heart, but i hope time will heals and you can comeback here. I feel broken too, but let just accept this reality. Beside of our BB and BG, i feel so comfortable here because of you all my dearest friend and family. And it will make me more sad if you leaving this ship.

I know that maybe BB deserve his own happiness but we still have hope and chance before his marrying someone. It's not yet a marriage (seems like i'm trying to calming myself). Not yet a marriage... I'm not saying that i dont like Suzy or I want them to be apart. I like her but not to be BB's girlfriend hehehe.
We don't know about future, just like old time when BB was with PMY, they broke up after 6 months. We still don't know about future..

For me, this is not the end before marriage. Just lets hope for the best for them..

when i first heard the news i was shocked! Though i was not a hardcore shipper, i think thanx to wonderful fanfiction and off screen chemistry i too was probably ws shipping them as couple! it is really heartbreaking to realize that this ship existed only in our fantasies. Or as Min Ho confessed, there might have been some kind of relationship during the shoot or durign the ending time. That awards night was the one which gave most of us hints. i may not be a great observer but evn i could see Min Ho was revealing lot more in that stage speeches. But may be they both have moved on!

I am feeling bad for all of us! All those wonderful writers! You need to be inspired to write good stories. when our hero confesses his datign with another girl, how will they be inspired. very difficult indeed! lets be happy for Min Ho! i don t know much about Suzy! i have seen few scenes from Dream High. isnt she the same girl? where did they get to know each other? i thought her too young. may be ia m wrong. Anyway, all the best to Min Ho!

i sincerely hope it is only us who are disappointed. hope PSH knew abt it. i dont want her to be shocked by the news.

very depressed! now i dont feel comfortable with my profile pic after hearing the news. i need to change it first. it doesnt feel right. now he is some one else's.
P.S i changed my profile pic which had minshin earlier!

hahaha
I am telling you guys I did not sleep for a min. tonight.
look the results I start sending empty comment boxes.
aish, aishhh, and now what?
Ladies, dont think is only dating not a marriage.
We need to move on if we think like this we will never move and it's not good for us and not good for PSH/LMH .
we want everyone to be happy cuz we really care for them.
today it hurts a lot , tomorrow will be less the next day even lesser and one day we will be able to rewatch their fanmaking MV and laugh with them again .but now.Now the thought of any MV makes my heart crying and i do not want this.

Also I want to thank  our chingus from different ships.
Our chingu@ shanzay 01 from MinSun thread and our chingu @ganada-I do not know your ship sorry chingu-.
Thank you for offering your support at this moment of us.
At the end we are all fans that want our actors to find happiness.
We know and we learn most of us how hard is shipping.Little are the lucky ones that see their ship to be confirmed.
Most of us are mostly sad for the moments that we will miss from now on.
We used to come everyday and spazz and be friendly and playful with all.
I feel proud to be part of MinShin .
Thank you chingus for stopping by.

Hi everyone! It was great to be here and still is but I guess we are slowly accepting what seemed to be unreal to us. It's bound to happen anyway, either one of them would date as they are at that age. The only diff was we were hoping they were dating one another but I guess they know better of their own preferences. Let's pray for both of them to be happy. 
To uri ff writers! Hwaiting! Now, you can diversify your writing :D Let's look at this as a positive change. :D All the best everyone! It's been great! Daebak!

Guest hotbb

Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

Dear my beloved MinShinners 
I'm so sorry for coming here so late. I cant enter my Soompi today I dont know why. Turned out lastnight before i sleep I update my Javascript that caused soompi got block from it hahaha. 
Anyway, maybe some of you who follow me on twitter already know, but as I heard the news today, I'm honestly shock ... took time for me to heal my wound but this evening my feeling got better so I post my withdrawal from the ship. 
These basically what posted on my twitter golden_eto :
People are bombing me with question lol. I'm ok ... of cos sad. But they are not your human robot that you can control based on your wish ;)Yes, I'm sad and yes its their life. So please move on and respect his decision. I will support them separately for now. And no more delu from my side. This is my official statement. Those who decide to stay with the ship I wish them good luck and please remain classy if you decide to. No matter what, I feel so blessed jump to this ship cos it take me to a beautiful journey & meeting with new awesome friends from both fandoms around the globe. Minho&Shinhye tks for brought us together. Adieu my beautiful ship ^^

For Now ... Goodbye
z2dSYO.gif

AwRkU2.gif

Please remain to be respectful to both Minho and Shinhye. If you dont feel like it better dont post anything negative about it. Just remember to always respect them despite their choice not the same with us. I love you all MinShinners :) I hand over my baton to next captain hehe ... ;)

I need some time to heal. For those who still on this thread,all i can say good luck. No matter what i will always support them individually. This is not my last post here. I'm not leaving you guys but i will stop being a minshin shipper. I need to withdraw. My hearts really hurts, and mostly my hearts feel sorry for psh. I wish BG will also find her happiness. I will drop here for the time being. I love you all minshinners. So much. 
Annyeong. 
234109_34360_Park_Shin_Hye_dengan_Lee_Mi

Stay connected chingus. 
>:D<

Guest phuongto

Everything still cloud my mind now but Im so proud of Minho this time for stand up for his love one, and i hope he can protect himself and his girl friend from all of this. I start no see fans bashing them on the internet, just imagine the pressure they have to deal now make me feel sorry for them both... I remembered there were some ffs abt our Minshin where they face the same problem and Minho was trying his best to protect Shinhye, sadly now it came true but the girl he has to protect is not our BG... I just want them both to be happy, i hope BB happiness will last forever, i mean Suzy is young right so she can wait for his military service and they can wait till their careers both strong enough to get married. And for BG i hope she will find her own happiness soon. She deserves all the best

Guest OjaruM

Many dear friends say good bye to ship them. It doesn't mean you will stop visiting this thread, right? I visit this thread daily and many times a day, like most of you it's my daily routine. I don't know if I have the right to ask all of you because I rarely post. Please don't stop posting or chatting here. 
I really miss the time we have  together. The hardest day for minshin is passing but my heart is still heavy.