[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest minshin02

jaseypark said: minshin02 said: And please guys, shinhye and Minho's fans, don't stop posting here news about shinhye and Minho, I still need updates about their individual projects, we need that to keep support their upcoming dramas, movies....and my bad, I forgot to thank our genius writers, our ship leaders, our talent video makers, and our insightful and pervy posters haha. You guys have given us smile and tears during this hard ship and damn admit that were the poorest ship ever but we're very healthy right. Fighting my friends :x >:D<

Guest jaseypark

minshin02 said: jaseypark said: minshin02 said: And please guys, shinhye and Minho's fans, don't stop posting here news about shinhye and Minho, I still need updates about their individual projects, we need that to keep support their upcoming dramas, movies....and my bad, I forgot to thank our genius writers, our ship leaders, our talent video makers, and our insightful and pervy posters haha. You guys have given us smile and tears during this hard ship and damn admit that were the poorest ship ever but we're very healthy right. Fighting my friends :x >:D<

Guest myasally

I was minshin shipper until I found solim.... It quite sad but that is our life aa shippers... hope you guys still supporting both of them personally...

i'm glad ...i'hv been here with all of u guys........i'm not stopping to support this two lovely actors.....even they not meant to be together i 'll still love them very much......thanks for all my chinggu here accept me as a friend,,,,,i'm so happy to hv a friend all around the world.....even i just meet uols in this lovely ship.....maybe we can meet again in another thread.....this is my one n only last ship i ever support......no more....... :x :-h :D ;;) :-* :)

Hi, everyone, this is my first time posting. Have been reading this thread since the beginning. Come here everyday to check the latest news about LMH & PSH here. I'm as shocked as everyone here as well after the news break out. And from this thread i have come across a lot of good fanfic writer and story about the two person that we shipped so hard. Reading fanfic and following this thread have been my daily routine since i started to ship them after Heirs. I have been fond of PSH and because of her I have come to know LMH. Think about this breaking new, I'm glad that the girl that got caught with LMH is not PSH. Not at this moment, Nope! . I ship them hard silently but I don't think this is the right time for them to get involve with each other. K-industry is a cruel industry. After the news break out, JYP stock gone down & don't forget about all those hater out there. Their words and remark can be really cruel to the artist and when you are involve in a scandal, their work will be affected. If i really want them to be together is after LMH went to military and both of them are in their 30s. Fans is more acceptable when artist are in their 30s and they are dating. I didn't mean to put anyone down. I still have hope for them in the future if by God will.

banilaria said: My last post in this MinShin thread.. I hope all the writtens will at least finish their stories and will continue writting no matter what characters they use.It is sad to see everyone saying goodbye. I hope one day we can reunite at least to share our stories as fans of both Min Ho and Shin Hye.Regarding, the news now that it has really settle in I am happy for Bbay.. I hope he is brave and makes his relationship work. I hope to see both of them in future projects and wish them to truly enjoy life and will not hold back because of public opinion in doing the things they love. I guess this makes sense now to see Suzy in GB and to see BG sad/gloomy post a month ago, I hope Suzy makes BBoy happy. 

I never thought about it but I guess you are right.  BGirl's post last month was about sadness, about her heart breaking.  LMH might have confirmed his relationship back then. I really felt sad. I really really really hope for her to have her own love and happiness because she deserves it.  Although my heart is broken, I hope LMH's relationship will work this time. Still GOOBYE for me in this thread. 

Guest daffodil82

Just learned the sad newsX_Xcan't believe it :-SOTOKKE!!!!So broken hearted=((
Need your hugs
489435227dcfdb9a90.jpg
But I hope it's not the end with you chingus......because for me you are FAMILY >:D<  [-O<

Just read the dispatch news. I am so sad and speechless. I don't know what to say... I need time to digest this dating news. Can't help it but I feel disappointed with min ho's dating news. I hope min ho and shin hye will always be happy although they are not together. This is so hard...

leeparkcpl said: banilaria said: My last post in this MinShin thread.. I hope all the writtens will at least finish their stories and will continue writting no matter what characters they use.It is sad to see everyone saying goodbye. I hope one day we can reunite at least to share our stories as fans of both Min Ho and Shin Hye.Regarding, the news now that it has really settle in I am happy for Bbay.. I hope he is brave and makes his relationship work. I hope to see both of them in future projects and wish them to truly enjoy life and will not hold back because of public opinion in doing the things they love. I guess this makes sense now to see Suzy in GB and to see BG sad/gloomy post a month ago, I hope Suzy makes BBoy happy. 

I never thought about it but I guess you are right.  BGirl's post last month was about sadness, about her heart breaking.  LMH might have confirmed his relationship back then. I really felt sad. I really really really hope for her to have her own love and happiness because she deserves it.  Although my heart is broken, I hope LMH's relationship will work this time. Still GOOBYE for me in this thread. 

amychew said: Hi, everyone, this is my first time posting. Have been reading this thread since the beginning. Come here everyday to check the latest news about LMH & PSH here. I'm as shocked as everyone here as well after the news break out. And from this thread i have come across a lot of good fanfic writer and story about the two person that we shipped so hard. Reading fanfic and following this thread have been my daily routine since i started to ship them after Heirs. I have been fond of PSH and because of her I have come to know LMH. Think about this breaking new, I'm glad that the girl that got caught with LMH is not PSH. Not at this moment, Nope! . I ship them hard silently but I don't think this is the right time for them to get involve with each other. K-industry is a cruel industry. After the news break out, JYP stock gone down & don't forget about all those hater out there. Their words and remark can be really cruel to the artist and when you are involve in a scandal, their work will be affected. If i really want them to be together is after LMH went to military and both of them are in their 30s. Fans is more acceptable when artist are in their 30s and they are dating. I didn't mean to put anyone down. I still have hope for them in the future if by God will.

Guys,  this is such a sad sad news to all of us MinShinners! Something inside me died.  I am so devastated and there's a dull ache inside my heart.  I had wanted them to be together forever in real life.  I just thought they were made for each other.  As they are both beautiful persons inside and out, they should not missed out each other.

Maybe they did have a secret relationship just as each of them said previously in their respective interviews they have secret affair  and dated secretly (didn't name names)  and endebut we will never know the truth anymore; but just like  branwen's 7DS, LMH moved on quickly.  I had thought that they were getting back together these recent happenings.

I want to thank all MinShinners for keeping this ship alive for 2 years.  I came to know this ship and LMH thread last year on Feb. and later on PSH thread.  They have become my company as well as religiously reading almost all minshin ff stories by jasey park, branwen, kit kat, young poet, patti tuazon, piecesofrainbow and a lot more; and looking at so many videos made by immelodyxx, minshin7lover, pluiez, myheppyending and a lot more. 

I have to deal with this lost but life must go on...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES, SPAZZ-WORTH MOMENTS AND THANKS TO ALL OUR WRITERS AND VIDEOMAKERS TOO!

:-h :-h

Guest hotbb

I'm heartbroken. Like chingu @hye14, this Monday is hard coz our nation's founding father passed on. Now this bb & Suzy dating news. Oh dear. But I'm still praying for Minshin. I find Suzy looks so similar to BG n both of them were the only ones who wore leather pants to BB's vip premiere. One goes on the rebound after a love gone wrong, right. A one mth old love is extremely fragile.

Guest eunnij09

thank you for all the wonderful people here. If anything, I feel saddened by the goodbyes more than the news itself. I truly appreciate all of you.

Guest piggy2

Some how I don't feel the connection between the 2. But I still support both individually because minshin are great actor/actress. The only sad part is I can't read the awesome minshin fan fiction anymore. That's is my happiness every time I see the updates. I hope all minshin writers will finish their stories regarless. We need the fan fiction to get over this news. I still want to live in happy memories. I hope minshin still have a chance for 2nd drama. Just my wishful thoughts.

I am not think too much really for ig post's shinhye last month...rainy like my heart and that book about love..they may used to feel too but it isn't work...I feel sad really...but hope that they are happy with their relationship now :) and I hope that all writer-nim of minshin ff will write continue...please...I have to heal my heart :((