[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

MinShin my first and last ship..Even though we end up like this here, we are still friends here, right? I know its very hard but I know they have their personal lives..I wish them the happiness both BB and BG..
Im going to miss you all chingus and this thread  =((

Now I know what it feels like when your ship sinks.

Don't cry chingus, at least we had fun while it lasted, and made new friends on this thread. You've all been great. Stay strong and be happy for whoever they choose even though I know our hearts are breaking and will take time to heal.

:((

Guest klongms

Omg. This is so upsetting. I'm glad he's happy but it's just so crazy I don't know what to think. All my fantasies are gone ~ http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/breaking-lee-min-ho-and-suzy-revealed-to-be-dating

Sigh, such is the life of a shipper... But I still support BB so long as he is happy. 
Our BB and BG are friends in real life. That matters a lot to me. I keep thinking: They are not yet married, they are not yet married.... So our ship has not completely sunk. It has just stalled and needed repairs. :)]
My dear @jaseypark please continue on with you FFs chingu. I still need those to keep the hope alive.... Group hug 

>:D

Guest MichikoS

Please I need your hugs chinguya....
My hands still shook when writing this post. I cried a lot after reading the news this morning.
It seemed mixed feelings. My heart is broken. Please help me...

:(( :(( :(( :(( =(( =(( =((

I guess I was not ready for this....

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH this is not what I was expecting when I woke up today...I didn't really get my hopes up with this ship because of this Lee Min Ho dating thingy but I had hope for Shin Hye and Min Ho but I guess it wasn't meant to be!! I don't know what to feel...man a shippers life is hard, I just have a heavy heart but I'm still shipping Minshin, I'm just delusional

soju.png Lets all get drunk :(( :)) then hug each other =(( and we move on. (and yeah no more shipping for me :)) ) It's sad but we can't do anything but to let him be happy. Lets just support them individually and pray for their happiness. Despite that, I never regret being on this ship because I met a lot of great friends here and the coolest/nicest/respectful MinShinner's family. I love you all and I have a great time here in our fun thread. :x :x :x This maybe the end for our ship but our friendship and bond will still be there. Thank you MinShinners and MinShin for the 2 years! God bless and I will miss you all! :-* :-* :-*

dQgFCj1.gif
Grouphug.gif
tumblr_inline_mt1y7zRstX1qz4rgp.gif

cto

Guest LadyNess

Omg! My heart is so hurt right now... It's really true? I don't know if I want to cry or what to do... This is really hard... It's my first ship and its sunk Huhuhu... I'm shaking while typing this... Nice meeting you all... Hugs Chiggus will survived of this... Will their just dating their not married yet right? Are they planing to get married soon...

Guest lomisua

its so saaaad after reading the article and seeing the pics. i am heart broken.
its hard to be a shipper and this will definitely be my last ship.

@elle888 we have same thoughts. i immediately googled suzy and she is like only 20 y/o.

thanks to all the gals who have kept this ship alive. we might be heart broken for now but we can move on from this it might take a while coz we put so much hope in them being together. take care always.