[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Time to calm down , even my heart crying ..... I'm still can't believe !!!!! But I'm still hope the photo is not suzy but our baby . Aaaaaaaaahhhh baby boy this is your birthday present for me ( you gave bom instead a very good news )aaaaaaaaa I'm still can't believe and I don't want to believe toooooooooo

Guest twingals

kiklaminHo said: @kitty , @branny@ cassy ,@ jasey, @all my min shin writers
l LUV YOU girls and I am grateful to Minho and PSH because thru them you gave us a glimpse of your wonderful minds.
.thank you for all the laughs and moments  we share.

@Mosquito,@ gissy,@ isabelina ,@ pieces of rainbow, @meridian,@itty,@ madeth  and @all my Minshin friends  I can not write all the names but I have you all in my heart and you will  be there for ever.
You all made this trip unforgettable  and that's why it hurts so much.

Guest Anastasia07

I'm emotional right now but what I had learned is that being a shipper is definitely hard although I am broken right now I will try hard to move on.My only regret is that I was not able to join the 1st thread and just become a silent lurker.thank you all Chingus.i am lucky to meet all of you.to all of us to the captains of the ship to the wonderful Minshin writers thank you for everything.I must stay strong we all do I always believe there is a rainbow after each rain.I will miss you guys..this is really hard..

Guest LadyNess

I hope our writer still continue to write please... So there's a lot of chances now that Minshin will going to do more project now... Will just pray they team up again in the future...

Good thing about all this is that we did not have to wait years to find the truth.
My First and Last ship just sunk...

and please companies can we now have some projects with PSH and LMH together ?
No worries for dating scandal between those two...

i may be out of site for a while in the comments section but im always here lurking and happily reading everything. and now i want to give a hug to everyone. im sick and my heart feels much heavier reading the dating news :(( :(( :(( like most of us here, i have a feeling that they dated but didnt work and Min Ho has moved on. but i know they are good friends and will always be :) lets still continue to support them individually. it was a fun ride with you all! fighting everyone. here's my biggest and warmest hugs to everyone.

Guest luvue14

I too have enjoyed this forum/ ship! I've never taken part in anything like this. I'm just happy that I had the opportunity to have had so much fun I this ship. I fell in love with them through the Heirs and will still be in love with these two even though its just a mere fantasy. They are great friends and will have that lasting friendship. Now that it's confirmed they are not dating can we still have a minshin fan meet or minshin cf? :(( :x

Guest minshin02

kiklaminHo said: Good thing about all this is that we did not have to wait years to find the truth.
My First and Last ship just sunk...

and please companies can we now have some projects with PSH and LMH together please?
No worries for dating scandal between those two...

Guest TessB

I'm very sad as a Minshinner when I read the news..... But thankful and grateful to Minshin at the same time for good memories they gave us, for gaining, and knowing virtual friends like you all my chingus here around the world.... For all our Minshin FF writers who gave us good reads these past 2 years..... To the founders, captains of this ship who made this ship the coolest ship ever, THANK YOU....... And as we promised ourselves that no matter what, whether Minshin end up together for real or not, we will give our most love and support to them as a pair and individually...... Now is the best time to put that promised to reality and not just lip service...... Let's all wish and congratulate Minho ssi and Suzy the best of everything albeit my heart is broken..... And for Shin Hye ssi..... May you find Mr. Right soon too because as one of your ardent fan since STH, I wish you to not only concentrate on your work, studies but be loved and in-love too...... Thank you all my dear chingus for good memories we shared here......Fighting Minshin, Minshinners :x :(( :x

As what I have written on my PM to you my chingu @Anastasia07 our hearts are broken by this news now, but our spirit of friendship will never be broken. That is one thing that I shall never regret coming onto this ship.
@kiklaminho @ladyness Yes, I hope MinShin will be featured in more projects (CFs and even movies! i would love to see them in a movie) now that they won't be in a dating scandal together. Hello LDF! Hello Eider + Millet, how about a collaboration CF similar to MVIO + Rapido?   :D
Cheers to all, let's have virtual sojus!

Guest pritsay

Came home to read the heartbreaking news of BB dating another girl. My MinShin heart is shattered because of two reasons:1. The girl our BB is dating ain't BG :(2. I will miss all of your funny, witty, and sometimes pervy posts of our beloved MinShin. :(
But as a Minoz, I'm happy for BB. He deserves all the love and happiness in the world---just like any normal human being.As for BG, I'm sure she is happy for BB too. Who knows, our Bb's and BG's paths may cross again in the future and we'll never know until then.
I will miss all of you out here. You made my experience as a first-time shipper a fun-filled one. This is definitely my FIRST and LAST SHIP. :-h
post-2526-0-15283900-1421859976.gif

Goodbye to all of you here.  You have all shared happiness and fun to everyone.  Wish LMH will be happy and congratulations to him and Suzy.  Wish PSH finds her own true love and be happy too.  Although my heart is devastated, I wish  both of them a happy and healthy life.  Goodbye MinShinners.  This may will be my last post here although I might still lurk here occasionally.  Thank you to all of you. 

My last post in this MinShin thread.. I hope all the writtens will at least finish their stories and will continue writting no matter what characters they use.It is sad to see everyone saying goodbye. I hope one day we can reunite at least to share our stories as fans of both Min Ho and Shin Hye.Regarding, the news now that it has really settle in I am happy for Bbay.. I hope he is brave and makes his relationship work. I hope to see both of them in future projects and wish them to truly enjoy life and will not hold back because of public opinion in doing the things they love. I guess this makes sense now to see Suzy in GB and to see BG sad/gloomy post a month ago, I hope Suzy makes BBoy happy. 
Wishing everyone the best and good luck in life!Please live well and be happy! 

Guest minshin02

And please guys, shinhye and Minho's fans, don't stop posting here news about shinhye and Minho, I still need updates about their individual projects, we need that to keep support their upcoming dramas, movies....and my bad, I forgot to thank our genius writers, our ship leaders, our talent video makers, and our insightful and pervy posters haha. You guys have given us smile and tears during this hard ship and damn admit that were the poorest ship ever but we're very healthy right. Fighting my friends :x >:D<

Guest jaseypark

minshin02 said: And please guys, shinhye and Minho's fans, don't stop posting here news about shinhye and Minho, I still need updates about their individual projects, we need that to keep support their upcoming dramas, movies....and my bad, I forgot to thank our genius writers, our ship leaders, our talent video makers, and our insightful and pervy posters haha. You guys have given us smile and tears during this hard ship and damn admit that were the poorest ship ever but we're very healthy right. Fighting my friends :x >:D<