[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest SabrinaD

[140614 FA ④ cr.马栏山精神病院院长达人] A pity was mesmerized by (her) beauuty, soo didn't managed to take any photos ah! *cry* BqItvqgCAAAJa-E.jpg:large

[140614 FA ⑤ cr. 马栏山精神病院院长达人] Look into screen & smile ah~ Greetings ah~ Sweet fragrance from her ah~
BqIuVjeCAAAs24o.jpg:large

via wintercherub twitter.
 credit : resrimith

Guest SabrinaD

[140614 FA ⑥ cr.马栏山精神病院院长达人] Very elegant when (she) walks, just like a butterfly, fairy feel... BqIunlTCcAAQEh1.jpg:large

via wintercherub twitter.
 credit : resrimith

@ladadaista Thanks for sharing the photos Da, aw he is so focus watching his wifey clips. Anyway, i don't think he needs to promote heirs or TanEun anymore to his concert because the show was over 6 months ago. I feel like he is slowly giving hints to his fans that she's someone very very special to him now and when they finally reveal that they are together it will not be a surprise at all to everyone. He is being braver now! Jik Jin indeed! Just look at him watching the clip lovingly. :x :x :x

Guest hotbb

SH's Chinese lyrics for My Dear. Awww... I find e lyrics super duper sincere, really singing from her heart.

Chinese song title is: You are like a flower

Hello my Dear

My Dear, every day when I open my eyes, I always think of u

My Love, sweet as a flower, ur sweet whispers seep deeply into my heart like a flower

I'm always so nervous, perspiring like a fool when I'm with u

My every day is filled with love, romantic love, bcos of u

** Do u know I really, really like u?

Hope u can accept the very shy me

I will quietly draw closer to u

You r the best Dear to me.

My All, like the sweetest dream, ur gentle whispers to me seep deeply into my heart like a flower

I think of u every day, like a fool

My heart always flutters

I close my eyes tightly

I want to make a confession: I like you

Lalalalala...

I sing this song, hope it brings you happiness

I will always wait for you

You the best Dear to me (3x)

Guest hotbb

Psh is really v brave, takes a lot of courage to write & sing such a beautiful, sincere song. Love her :x

Minshin, pls get married soon. Really lovey dovey overload :\">

ravairie said: @ladadaista Thanks for sharing the photos Da, aw he is so focus watching his wifey clips. Anyway, i don't think he needs to promote heirs or TanEun anymore to his concert because the show was over 6 months ago. I feel like he is slowing giving hints to his fans that she's someone very very special to him now and when they reveal they are together it will not be a surprise at all to everyone. He is being braver now! Jik Jin indeed! Just look at him watching the clip lovinly. :x :x :x

Guest meridian

Let's TURN ON OUR DELULU MODE and spazz together~!

credit to original sources in twitter & weibo, @mosquito , @giselle_tw, @ladadaista, everyone who posted here in MinShin soompi, and my MinShin Thailand fellows for analysis and spazzworthy info :D

LMH said because of his busy schedule he can't go to Han river to watch beautiful scenes. If he will have time he'll go there and rest

---> Normally Han River is the place for lovers. So by answering like this, he admitted that he has someone to go to Han river with? Minho-ssi you did it again lol you forgot to deny that "Oh i don't have girlfriend. who should I go to Han river with?" --> so let us assume you have girlfriend (PSH) and want to go to Han river with her but because of both your and her tight schedules, you can't go :D

LMH is very confident when he said : he is the best man not because he is handsome but because he is very good in woman

---> Omo Minho-ssi!! You dare saying like that!! hahaha of course we know you can say that because you can win the heart of a girl who is a dream girl of millions guys around Asia and many handsome/rich guys tried to win her heart but failed. Okay we know you're good in woman indeed :))

LMH said he wants to go to see world cup in Brazil

---> Oh you know your wifey just signed a conditional contract to be cheerleader at Brazil, right? A date in stadium maybe? :D

LMH said he miss his omma's recipe

---> Maybe because now he eats only his wifey and mother-in-law 's recipes?
or maybe he eats too much pizza (Oppa shall we order a pizza?) LOL

LMH sang "Painful Love" (Heirs ost.) (with Tan/Eunsang scenes as background), watched Tan/Eunsang scenes with fans, said his last message to fans that "No matter what, let's go forward. Jik Jin!",
the name of this FM is "You and I : I love you more than anything" and description as "Midsummer night date"

---> No need to analyse on these things anymore. Too obvious to analyse. LOVE IS IN THE HEIRS. Period. :x

Guest SabrinaD

Ommo I'm soo happy  :D Minho think Brazil will win , YES ! We will winCome to Brazil with Shinhye , PLEASE.Let's celebrate together. :x